How is White Knighting viewed in your country?

>walking through park with kid brother (I'm 27, he's 22)
>see guy and girl arguing
>girl is crying so brother runs to her rescue
>brother pushes the guy away and tells him to fuck off
>both guy and girl start yelling at my brother, asking him what the fuck he's doing (I have to get between them to stop them from fighting)
>guy finally walks away pissed and girl runs after him
>brother doesn't get it
>a week later walking through parking lot
>see guy yelling at girl and pulling her arm
>brother tries to be a hero again and asks the girl if the guy is bothering her
>guy is literally a homofag and just acting bitchy to his female friend
>both of them look at my brother like he's a psycho
>brother still doesn't get it

This always fucking happens no matter how much I try to explain he should mind his own fucking business. Even our dad told him anything short of the girl being raped or violently beaten should basically be ignored.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ur brother is autistic lmao

>Bitch with her mongoloid looking child runs over the street, completely ignoring traffic lights
>almost ran into her with my bike
>curse and yell at her
>her son starts to cry
>some guy winds down the sidewindow of his Golf and asks me how I could speak to a lady like this
>kick off his side mirror and flee through a pedestrian zone

That's situational thing. In the situation you described "ask the girl if the guy is bothering her" is absolutely normal thing to do and it's usually praised praised as a 'real man's' attribute.
We kinda conservative and it implies if you see something wrong happening to female or child you must protect them unless you're a complete sissy weakass fagot. No one will blame you just ignore the fracas where some guy who's obviously stronger than you slapped his gf, but in their minds people will probably think that you're total weakass, yeah.

t. ahmed

t. Golf-owner

Your brother is a good guy, I hope he keep his way

>kick off his side mirror
Not very german

>russia is conservative
>highest HIV, divorce and abortion rates in europe
Na, russia is just a shithole

>see guy arguing with a girl on the street
>people intervene and the guy is lucky if he doesn't get his shit kicked in, especially if there are youths itching for a fight nearby

>hear guy beating the shit out of his gf/wife in the next door apartment
>everyone is like *I'm sure everything is OK*

How is life in Bosnia? What I read about it, it is traped in his status quo and stagnates

Well done.

I was referring to mentality of our folks, what op asked for.

It's all explained here, in this vid

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8

people like to complain too much. it's actually not bad. everyone and their grandma is learning German and going to work in Austria/Germany though. we're truly giving Poles a run for their money

>Mongolian throat singing
>India
>Hindu
Kek
What is this shit?

Based Germanon

I bet you're feeling anguish for not kicking his other side mirror and keep it simmetric and ordnung

Thais are subhumans

It's very beta and only kuffar do it in a desperate attempt for hedonist adultery sex

It's viewed as shit because it's better to run a Barbarian for tanking and Priests make better healers.

>How is White Knighting viewed in your country?
giving a hand to someone in a bad situation (i.e giving up yout seat to a old person) gets instant aproval from most people around

medling in other people's lives/arguments is a terrible thing to do in 99,9% of the cases. we don't like nosy people (unless it's a babushka, those we tolerate)

inteervening in actual fights is a grey area, if all ends well, good. If shit gets worse or out of hand, you'll get into trouble

Here, people mind their own fucking business. Atleast, from my experience.
People don't really go out of their way to help others unless they can see it's needed