If you have tattoos, you are a degenerate wannabe with zero originality

If you have tattoos, you are a degenerate wannabe with zero originality.

You should go up to people with tattoos in the street and let them know your opinion rather than posting anonymously on a Filipino toe nail painting forum.

>This

Disagree.

Thats quite a cool tattoo

Tattoos are for faggots and there's nothing you can do about it.

People of low intelligence tend to lash out when you challenge their beliefs

u wot m8

>Caring this much about what other people do with/to their bodies
>the current year

obvious bait, no need for more replies here

Is this bait?
Im neww

You're an insecure pussy. Quit worrying about what others do and fix your own shit. Stale bait.

Remember when only bad asses got tattoos? That was cool. Now every faggot has them. Reason why I'll never get one

>difference between caring and laughing at from afar

If you have tattoos, you probably could care less what anonymous strangers assume about you

I previously had a really low opinion of tattoos. I don't think they make the people that have them anything bad, i just didn't find tattoos interesting.

But then i discovered UV tattoos.

They're tattoos that are invisible, or mostly invisible on your skin in normal light, but then glow in the dark when exposed to a black light.

I am SERIOUSLY thinking of getting a terminator endoskeleton tattooed on my body with UV ink. Whole fucking endoskeleton. Which means my face is gonna get stabbed like 300,000 times.

Nice ink

the phrase is "couldn't care less" you mongoloid

I could care less;)

This is something I never knew I agree with, but when read it seems so obvious

Tattoo haters are ignorant shits.

I told a guy I know who owns a tattoo shop and who's dad is a 1% biker that I think tattoos are lame. Nothing happend.

I probably could care less about this post tbh

YOU KNOW WHAT TATS SAY ABOUT YOU?

I AM A BABY BITCH FOLLOWER WITH NO ORIGINALITY BUT LOOK AT ME I AM SO FUCKING EDGY!!44

I HAVE SEEN MAYBE 3 TATS IN MY WHOLE LIFE THAT SUIT THE PERSON AND ALL WERE LEGIT GANGSTERS.

I hope your mother gets raped by albino midgets

Im covered in tattoos and i agree with this statement

LOL!! YOU KNOW WHO I KNOW WHO THE SOFT BITCHES ARE AT MY BOXING CLUB?I JUST LOOK FOR TATS.

Well what a coincidence, you are also a degenerate wannabe with zero originality. Where is your personality? Are maybe a skinny cunt who only faps to his mom?

The keyboard warrior got his jimmies rustled.

Edgy

It depends on the tattoo, location, colors, amount, size, etc..

sleves like that are cancer. Having a small cultural symbol somewhere is acceptable.

Boxing is sport that's hi in gayness and tendency to suck dick
Tattoos are personal choice dickhead if I want a tattoo I'll fucking have one and won't be judged by faggots who don't have the pain threshold or confidence to have tattoos

Sleeves are still okay, but this is the real deal when you talk about cancer.

took that a bit personally didn't we, my niggy?

Yep

I'm just pointing out to the original poster that having tattoos doesn't make you tough. If that's edgy so be it.

Depends on the tattoo. Mind has a lot of personal meaning behind it.

I never thought I'd live in a world where I'm the odd man out, because I have no tattoos, but here we are.

XD and rekt

"Ah caint git no job cuz white people."

a butterfly tat on ladys' curvy ankle fine
body art,,it is primative, mongolart,necklaces of bones,nose needles,ear stretchers, our gorilla fur days
inks dyes MAY be causative in neuromuscular cripplers,
tats & body art,they are flags of
dirty stinky ,derelict heroin users

>a 1% biker

So he walks most of the time?

First thought: he has AIDS and is fine with it.

which is why you're a faggot.

Tattoos are just birthmarks you can choose. Some are gonna suck because you have poor taste and a shit body, but others are pleasant and add/enhance to your physical appearance.

You can say ink 'means' anything, but dont kid yourself. You just wanted a tattoo.

>because small tats are never cancerous

That watch makes him more of an attention whore than the tattoo does. At least it's a decent looking tattoo.
Also I hate people who make broad generalizations, they're all assholes.

%1 biker
So he is the only member of his bycicle club

bc you are a 10 year old who doesn't even know what a tattoo is ;)

>hate people who make broad generalizations
So claiming someone, who albeit has a nicer watch than most, is now an attention whore. When did attraction and style become the distinguishing marker of attention seeking behavior?
>this person dresses nicer than me
>he must be an attention whore or cuck
This is what you idiots think.

Not really.
I was just looking for an excuse to post that one.

BUMP for cancer

He even pays to get members, i'm currently in the club and it's lit.
>free chokers

Nah, I always said I would never get a tattoo. Then some shit happened and I decided to embrace it since it will affect me for life.

Idk man, seems like that implies people with tattoos are fuckin badasses or something. I have them, and if someone walked up to me and said what they think I'm a negative way, I would congratulate them on having an opinion and remind them that opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one. Then go about my day. Most people try to avoid confrontations, unlike niggers and Russians. Anyone who would say people with tattoos are degenerates wouldn't have the cojones to say it to anyone's face anyway.

Green ribbon is mental health awareness, aids is red. Words also read in both directions. I'm Fine and Save Me

The generalization part was meant as a self deprecating joke really.
It's the gold that I don't like, it doesn't match well with his skin tone. Silver would look much better.
But have fun assuming stuff about me.

>wearing stuff that sets you apart from others
>isn't attention-seeking behavior

I think tattoos are okay, most of my friends have one so they're pretty common for me, I personally don't have or want to have any.

Tattoo=White trash. Easy

A lot of people with tattoos have tattoos that aren't visible, dumbass.

Yeah you and my dad have the same logic.

>I would NEVER get one
>BUT if I can get attention, maybe some sympathy from it...

I know im being an asshole, but it's true. Embracing it would be talking to someone (hopefully a professional) about what affected you and why, not having girls at a bar come up to you when you're half cocked to ask about it and you drunkenly explain "it's for my brother who killed himself driving drunk" or whatever.

A girl i hang with has a memorial to her dead brother on her side about her ass and I always want to ask about it when im banging her from behind (the ONLY time I can see it), then remember what it is. Trust me, you just wanted a tattoo.

Well I wear long sleeve dress shirts for work which cover it and I usually wear long sleeve shirts outside of work as well. Also, been to a bar twice in the past 2 years, can't drink with my meds. But okay, keeping thinking it's for attention.

Of course I saw professionals, that's how I was diagnosed. Didn't get it for anybody but myself, most likely was my first and only.

that tattoo is amazing

Those are the best.

bump

Yeah, you're right. I consider myself an artistic type...dabble with my style, colors...perfecting my technique. Doodling and such...music, minor league photography. I'm into anything creativity based and see my body as a canvas for other like minded artists to work on. A permanent remainder of a specific moment in my life...
I know, sounds faggy but it's true.

Did someone say Spiderman thread?

Why is that so raised on the skin?

I would consider getting something like this

or this

"Im an anime faggot"

>implying