How could they destroy this movie like this?

How could they destroy this movie like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3tF7TL0Qh4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because money

Just go fuck yourself you fucking weeb.

The original anime isn't very good tho

/thread

fuck you baitlord

Nigga what? The intro alone makes you cream your pants

cuz folks dont wanna see no jap in a movie unless its a kung fu movie because AMERICA FUCK YEAH.

>Dragonball evolution
>Tekken 2010
>All the other live action shits

Its because america has a live action fucking fetish despite the fact that these works are loved because they are fantastic and animated.

They dont get this. Its just a formula for them. Money in, money out

The movie was fine. Weeb fags need to be neutered (implying they'll reproduce anyways).

Weebs literally ruin everything and are mentally ill potential pedos that need to be cast away from society.

Because Adam Sandler

It was so much deep than the new shit

Maybe it was hard finding an oriental actress with big tits? Doesn't explain Batou though.

Because the matrix was already a liveaction adaptation of Ghost in the Shell that was arguably better 20 before?

Bonus, this video
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3tF7TL0Qh4

I don't know why they have to make a good team and a bad team. The reality is more complicated than that. Is like they want to simplify everything between the good and bad actions. Just like the religion

Is the movie any good? Genuinely asking if it's worth spending cinema ticket money on

Scarlett isn't an actress, she's a moviestar...and she sucks.

It was cool I guess. I'm biased because I'm a big GitS fan so I can't give a good answer. The animated movies and shows have much more philosophical depth.

Totally agree

Neck yourself virg

yo it was as good as you could get what is wrong ....

I've seen all the animes and the new movie and thought the new movie kicked ass.

You're a faggot

The problem is that the idea of robotics was meant to reflect Japans dependence on electronics during the time the film came out, the idea of whether industry that was making so many people go into factory labour was a good thing or bad thing, when the economy was getting propped up by it.

When it went overseas, they left the cultural values and philosophy cause that's the story.

But nope
US audience, simple film, 2 hour filler
those fans of "aneemay" will love it!

Honestly the only good thing about the film is that Masumune Shirou will get payed bigtime for it.

This. The original was so popular that the producers know weebs will shell out money to see this new piece of shit. It's the same reason why nearly all sequels are trash. Hollywood is about as pleb as you can get though in terms of film.

They didn't. The old one still exists. If you do not like this one, just watch the original.

Best movie I've ever seen in 3D... By far.

Its the jews man, the jews...

i liked it it was good
story felt lacking to me i did not like the way it was did the ending was so so
acting as good
the cgi was grate
was i entertained yes
did i think i was a waste of time no
do i want to see it 1 or more time yha the copy i hade was so so with no subs

I own the movies and the stand alone complex. I thought they did an excellent job with the new movie. Anyone I've talked to irl that had seen the old animes said they loved the new movie it too. I honestly think the hate comes from faggots that really haven't seen the old stuff. Or it's been so long since they have seen it they don't really remember well enough.

This is b8 fuck them dump

the english dubs in the original anime were so lame, shitty voice acting. maybe I should download a japanese version with subs of the original or something

TY user

Rinko Kikuchi

was better than the original which was far too convoluted for its own good. If you have to watch something twice or need secondary source material to understand it, it was poorly written.

Maybe you're just retarded.

Kek
What a fuckin homo

I downloaded it, got 3 minutes into it, turned it off.

I still cant bring myself to watch it.

It definitely seemed thrown together, but Johansson was perfect. Shame.

Hollywood always destroys good ideas in the pursuit of $$$$$$$$$$$

They fucking can't help it, its how their system works.

They buy the rights to a property/idea.

Hire shit writers who are just Yes Men.
They listen in on social media SJWs to get some feel of how to market it.
Shitty script, so they hire more people for rewriting it.
The hire more Yes Men to do the movie.
Looks like shit, so add $50M for special effects

Result: Another Ghostbusters Reboot that is DOA

I enjoyed it but I was running a tally of what they were drawing inspiration from, as the 3 anime movies and 3 series.

Don't go in thinking its a remake of any of the movies, think of it like the new Star Trek Movies

Before this movie I never realized how huge her nose is. It is very un-anime.

it is nothing special compared to today, yes.

but back then it was outstanding. the animation technique was unique. the director also made sure everything was potrayed accurate for example he let someone use the exact same gun on the exact same material in real life so that the team knew how it looked and how they would need to draw it.

the idea that an ai would develop without humans planning it and demand to be treated as
life form was unique back then too. also the merging of it with kusanagi. the are a lot of other interesting questions derived from the story which go under for 1st time viewers, not to speak for viewers who watch it first time in 2017. we've all heard and seen it before already.

also compare with matrix, since this is were those wachovski brothers got their idea for matrix from.

I had a great idea for a new Ghostbusters re-reboot.

Basically, the jist of it is: Seth Rogan, James Franco and Jonah Hill discover how to trap ghosts. Then they make dick and weed jokes for two hours.

They can get Judd Apatow to direct and call it Every Fucking Comedy For The Past 10 years.

Because Jews love money.

Also, they chose a whore to represent a virgin highly cyber female body

wtf.

won't even download it for free.

the only shit is the first GitS movie.
GitS:Sac 1 & 2 are absolutely excellent.

Innocence is almost perfection, but the extremely high level of citations from XX century literature is not easily understandable.

The Arise series is perfect.

Clearly only GitS:SAC 1 and 2 story is the most appealing - with high levels of citations from Roman Catholic sources as well (52 episodes thinking about the concept of "soul"/"coscience" while literally failing everytime to demote it to "large interconnected software").

this is a fucking bait right?

with blue lenses

either a bait or your dvd collection is just michael bay movies

hair and lip piercing are shit, but she would have been better.

Westernizing GITS - and using the usual hollywood whore as main character - is like raping the anime.

>counts explosions
>only 2 explosions this is not very gud
>33 explosions this is a masterpiece

Togusa - gay
Batou - Retarded
Aramaki - young autistic sperglord
Kusanagi - attentionwhore out of her youtubechannel
Saito - fat gay chink

Man, I'd be arrested for arson if I knew where the script studios were located

The original wasn't actually very good. Didn't Akira come first and look a thousand times better?

Don't blame us for this shit. If you do then you also have to give us credit for every good American movie. Does the director even seem remotely Jewish? Also he's English. 40 percent of the Jewish population lives in the United states. The majority of the rest are in Israel. That leaves only a tiny percent in Europe and elsewhere. So unless his name is either winehouse or Cohen it's probably not one of us

Don't forget that dude who plays Harry Potter.

And Steven Fry. But director wise, pretty much none.

>good American movie

Jews never create, they only corrupt.

I don't even like this cartoony shit but the original anime was spectacular. It's the only one I own.

It would have to be good in the first place for it to be destroyed

I really liked it.

Great visuals in 3d

I'm literally watching this movie for the first time right now. whats the deal with the chick with the fucked up nose on the right?

>fucked up nose
I haven't watched it yet, but i'm gonna guess since it's a hollywood movie: She's a kike.

The film was fine.
I liked the story, the acting and the action. The special effects were very nice.
It wasn't as good as the original, but that was asking a bit much.

Wasn't on par with the original, but it was good. Stop being such a weeb.

I didnt mind it.

Little light on the action but it was good

Themesong from the show is the only thing on value out of this entire franchise.

>Major
>virgin
Lol nah she a slut

>name is sanders
>not one of us

ooh.... COOKIES

fake and gay.

only once she offers for real sex - psychological tactic to make the young dude feel like shit, ewww, sex with a rusty cold cyborg, eww

also, in Cat's Eye, she just stuns the old Jew implanting false sex memories.

And no, she doesn't even kiss once.

She's literally a KHHV, even if something suggests she *could* have hugged the white-haired gay cyberguy faggot.

Batou is virgin as well.

Togusa is married and even got a child, quite a normie thing, plus his Seburo revolver thing barely resembling inspector Callaghan, I'd bet he's sexually not much active because of an (albeit functional) 4" penis.

Ishikawa and Saito - can't imagine their private life.

Boma seems like the classic fat gay dude.

Paz is a 100% pump'n'dumping Chad

Aramaki has that wine MILF available overseas, but it seems like they didn't yet kiss

Cast.

Starlet Johansson as major Mirahurr Killiandurr - wtfaggotry

Kaori Yamamoto as young Motoko Kusanagi - born Japanese, grown up as the usual American Whore

"Beat" Takeshi Kitano as Daisuke Aramaki - first Japanese actor

Michael Carmen Pitt as Gayuze / Gaydeo

Pilou Asbæk as Batou - gay version of a young Ardold Schwarzenegger (mein neger)

Chink Han as Togusa - chink detected

Kaori Momoi as Motoko's mother - absurdly gay ingredient because Japs had to have at least another actress - well, then, two *fucking* secondary parts for a 100% Japanese story, wtf.

Lasarus Ratuere as Carlos Ishikawa -

Yutaka Izumihara as Saito - Japanese name, chink face, wtfuckinfuck

Tawanda Manyimo as Borma - nigger detected

>ignoring the fact that dispite race Idris Elba is an amazing actor

>How could they destroy this movie like this?

Very simple.
They threw away the original story and replaced it with that generic Hollywood revenge shite.

>it is nothing special compared to today
Care to give examples as to what that is made today in anime puts GitS to shame? There are barely any shows today that delve into ideas such as the human consciousness and go to such lengths to make the setting and scifi believable.

Agree

Personally I loved it. Atmosphere. Music. Even I enjoyed the characters. The added backstory for the major was kinda gay but other than that I will definitely buy the 4k version when it's out. I didn't mind scarlett Johansson either, thought she did pretty well.

It's from sjws that need its necessary to fight companies doing any minor changes to stuff. They don't even know what gits is about they just know it's originally Japanese so when scarjo was cast they flipped out. Jesus she was never even stated to be Japanese. She's a robot. Also they kept Japanese actors and even subbed a character in English since he spoke Japanese still. It's just people bitching to bitch with no understanding. Like with death note too. We can have millions of different iterations of shit but as soon as it's Americanized its a problem apparently. Japan doesn't give a fuck either. Lel

Don't forget the lesbian orgies

I guess it's too bad for you that the creator stated the major was not confirmed to be Japanese. You faglord. Try Googling once in awhile.