White Marvel nu-males BTFO by Islander DC bulls

White Marvel nu-males BTFO by Islander DC bulls

>white blonde character turned into a shitskin that apes white peoples north american/eastern euro fishing culture and is savior of white people too
LOL
This is pure numale pandering, twitter movie buff

who is this semen demon?

I don't get why cucks on Sup Forums seem to think there is something awesome about this picture. It's a guy having a drink.

Momoa seems like a bro, and that shot looks fucking great. It's really just that simple.

>numale cuck detected
momoa is brotier

I just hope he gets along with Superman.

oh he does

That is an amazing contrast in style. Fuck.

Was anyone else hype as fuck when they saw him break the damn sound barrier? UNDERWATER?

People can complain about those video inserts all they want. I thought that his in particular was fucking awesome.

What's he gonna do for the movie? I don't get how he'll be relevant at all. Unless there are underwater fights.

You guys are retarded faggots it looks like something off a nutrigrain ad

What the fuck is wrong with you?

SO

FUCKING

METAL

BRUHS

Bro, fucking smallville did that.

ywn get suplexed by your new barbarian friend at the premier of DCEU's latest masterpiece. Why even fucking live

ah right, nu-males

i knew i missed something for my post filter

Who cares Aquaman is completely useless haha right?

Momoa is a fucking berserker! haha

>adds thread to watchlist

>underwater zack snyder batman

nah

Jason Mamoa is cool but that doesn't make the casting not fucking awful

Is it gay if I hope they fuck?

Yeah that was my first thought too

Yeah but if you don't then you're just closeted

buddy, no matter how "alpha" DC movies get, they will never appeal to anyone beyond Sup Forums posters and will never succeed. Women dont want to plop down money for something that isnt entertaining, nor do men, nor do children, minorities, etc. People want something actually good. lol, have fun with ur shitty movies.

This is the only dceu film I'm hyped for.

I don't even like aquaman that much.

> pansexual

Don't know if you are serious or not but thanks for the laugh M8!