Feels/sad img thread

Feels/sad img thread

thought that was a feels, not a ylyl

oh and if you want a thread, start posting yourself newfag

I was gonna w8 a bit bc i dont have very many feelsy imgs

K I'll post some

There is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

i wish i had cake at my birthdays

sounds like some made up shit,
still touching

You can buy yourself one but it will never have the same taste

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

That would have some pathetic aftertaste.

There is no need to quote me on the two most basic sentences in all of Sup Forums.
I just pointed out that this story is too good to be true.

I just want to say that i feel like shit and i love all you guys. you guys are the only thing i have

feelful check

what have we here

holy shit
right in the feels

Damn user. That hit me hard as fuck

Am I just a bitch today, or is this pretty feelsy?

this almost happen to me just got to learn how to controle it....that is if you can

I wait for my parents to die first because no parent should see their child die. It's into the 33th year now.

Why don't you kill them?

ITT: Nerds who spend their free time browsing this cancerous board who then get sad when people don't like them, they experience loss, are denied sympathy, etc.

Pic somewhat related.

There is no need for that. We all are floating in a sea of tears and nothingness that is so calm that we can feel even the smallest currents similarly. We are the hivemind. We are a hive. We are like Bees, but less productive. Still, we product content and other goods so fast that the big corporations cant keep up. We have our own laws in this hive. According to all known laws of aviation,there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. I think this normie meme represents us in odd kind of fashion. Its a shame that we are starting to care due to the large number of "normies" populating boards. Its not only big chans, everyone is feeling the wind of change. My coffee machine just clicked, reminding me of the reality outside of the screen of my computer, laptop or phone. I have conditioned myself to this endless sea, this beehive. I dont even know else anymore.

1/3

love u too

I watched kill la kill with my dad. It was fun. He knows im a degenerate but it doesnt matter since I can discuss and analyze. The things that my pathetic monologue did not consist of. Never publish anything that is merely flow of a tired brain. Killing myself would be an approppriate way of ending the flow.

Jk time to load up the bong again see you losers

>bong
>calling people losers