Why are Americans so DUMB?

Why are Americans so DUMB?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A simple question with an impossible answer.

I thought I knew why, I thought I had a theory that can explain the stupidity among people, but apparently its way worse and more confusing than I thought.

So the options at this point are:
1) he lied about everything with Russia
2) muh deep state reptilians illuminiggers rothschilds soul cooking meme
3) he really just has no idea what's going on in general

You have to really see the flyover states to understand

Because republifags are filled with hate and wanted some attention.
They want to fuck with the democrats so bad, they don't even care if they get buttfucked in the process.

so are you a Cuck from Germany or Sweden.

hows it feel to know that one day you will be killed by a Muslim and your mom, sister, wife, daughter will be raped?

People don't want to accept responsibility for their own failures in life and need someone else to blame.

The republicans just point at the other guys and say everything sucks because of them.

Who can fix it?

We can.

It's reached new levels of hilarity this election though.

Republicans are now not the war monger party.

Republicans also suddenly care about spying on USA citizens after some people were unmasked in Trump's campaign.

No im from down under ha ha ha they will never get here we have a wall called an ocean

not true fuck tard, he's going against the dirty Jews

he's anti globalism.

All lies

well then why do you think Americans are dumb for trying to prevent them coming to our land? (and other foreign invaders the Mexicunts)

Still mad you're from a country that doesn't matter OP?

/thread
This blue pilled

You have no idea what you are talking about you have been brainwashed by TV!

Both parties seem to have fallen into the "blame everyone else" game.

The US needs an adult candidate for president to stand up and endorse personal responsibility to solve the problems, and what part each American assumes as his or her responsibility to fix it.

Sadly, Americans are stuck in "me first" mode at the moment

Why did he load his administration with Jews then?

>gotcha again goy!

Liked and shared

>Why are Americans so DUMB?
We are dumb due to our European genes. At least we are smart enough to prevent an invasion of rapefugees, unlike Europe.

How's it feel to know that 70% of the physicians I work and who are saving American lives are Asian or Middle Eastern or Jewish here in Cleveland?

You want to know why I voted for him? Because he knows how to make money. He turned a million dollars into billions. He's also created tons of jobs with his company. And now he's fulfilling his campaign promises.
He's not perfect by any means, but he's also fucking 70 years old. Cut him some goddamn slack

how do you 'like' posts on this site

Kek. The country is not a business.

You know what the funniest part of this whole dumpster fire is?

Even if he gets tossed from office, he'll serve no jail time because stupid cucks/GOP will fall on their swords to keep that from happening.

And him and his shitty family will get Secret Service protection for the rest of their useless lives, even though they could pay for it themselves.

Where is your contribution ass-hole ?

When you realize he would have been just as successful(financially) or more if he had just put that money into the stock market.

Every group of people is pretty damn dumb.

"Men go crazy in congregations. They only get better one by one."

Fuck the bald eagle, replace the mascot with this one here. It's more closer to the truth about Murica.

Oh forgot to point out he'll write a best seller titled "How America Betrayed Me"

All Europeans seem to have fallen into the "it's their culture" game.

Europeans need an adult candidate for leader to stand up and endorse personal responsibility to solve the problems, and what part each European assumes as his or her responsibility to fix it.

Sadly, Europeans are stuck in "refugees first" mode at the moment

They're fed jingoistic nonsense about how they're better than everyone else from birth. In the meantime, they get fucked in the ass by their government, their educational standards are incredibly lacking, and they don't realize that any of this is going on because they think "we're number 1". Most of them also have no point of reference for anything because they never leave their state, let alone country.

So essentially, government-mandated ignorance.

There is nothing to lie about

You're absolutely right. It's not a business. But the fact that Trump has successfully run several businesses and turned a profit shows that he knows how to manage a bunch of shit. I'm sure the aspects not related to business can be easily learned by someone of that caliber. He's clearly not an idiot, he can and is figuring it out

HEY LOSERS, GOT IMPEACHMENT CHARGES, YET?
haahahahah-
HOW ABOUT THAT RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION?
ahahah-
4+MONTHS
ahahah-
YOUR PRESIDENT
ahah-
delusional losers
butt hurt zero's
gonna swing the electoral college after the election
ahahahaha-
too stupid to recognize reality
ahaha-

How's it feel to know that every white European country still has a very significantly higher percentage of whites than the US?

Didn't you faggots have a mass shooting just last year where they were holding an isis flag?

He is also a tax evader has ripped off his workers and been bankrupt yeah America is in good hands

Makes me feel like starting an ethnic cleansing

>Citation needed

lol no, there is gun laws here which means criminals can't legally have them, duh

didnt you know user? guns are illegal

My bad, it was in 2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis

Let's add the fact that he fired the same FBI director that helped him become elected.

Just like Nixon and Archibald Cox.

It's like Trump basically said, "Hold my beer."

I don't understand why clowns like this can't admit they got played

wtf? how did they do this? guns are illegal??????

He's been successful more than bankrupt. Do you know how businesses work? They go bankrupt all the time. But what do you know, he pulled through. He pays his goddamn taxes.
How did he rip off his workers?

Then go do it, faggot. You stormcucks always talk big about saving the white race, then you fat faggots do nothing but sit on the internet and shit up threads. If you're so committed to saving white culture, why not grab a gun and go shoot some darkies?

Could it be because you're just a fat coward who likes to talk big on an anonymous Bhutanese basket weaving board and would probably get grounded if his mother heard him talking like that?

>Why are Americans so DUMB?
well, half of us anyway..

California is the only hope for the US.

Bill Clinton also fired the FBI director of the time.

Lol You guys and your nixon nonsense. Let me know when there is an actual crime being investigated.

Are you stupid? It's been all over the news with sources.

Inb4 fake news. You're buying propaganda and history will show you.

Until you actually see his tax filings, you can't say much for certain about Trump.

and he's gonna get away with it all. There is nothing you can do to stop him.

we would beat you in a day.

that's hilarious.
hahahahahahahahahah-

you lost, sore still?

Voting for Trump vs. a better candidate could be dumb.

Voting for him over Hillary WAS what a wise person would have done.

She was horrible on Syria. We'd be at war already.

She was stay the shitty course on Iran.

She was stupid on North Korea.

She would have nominated a disaster for SCOTUS.

Some times the lessor sucky candidate is the better choice.

you never gonna see them might as well move on. Just like you're never going to "impeach"

Because they're literally too stupid too believe it. Trump says that's fake news and Trump is always right, so it's not happening and you libtards are just salty that Shillary lost.

Doesn't even cross their mind that bad shit might actually be happening and that people could be legitimately concerned. Nope. It's just libtards crying again.

'Member when Democrats were almost universally calling for Comey's job cause he was ousting Clinton? I 'member.

played on what? We got our guy, he's deporting the wetbacks, we defeated the left and we are getting our justices on the supreme court.

5 reasons YOU are smarter than the rest?
GO!

Your military would, yes, because you spend more money on it than literally the next ten top countries combined.

YOU wouldn't do shit.

i really can´t judge whether this man was doing a better job,
but at least he was cool.
i think everybody has to admit that.
barack obama was the coolest president ever.
like a character from a tarantino movie cool.

seriously, name a cooler head of state in history.
i´m trying hard to think of one.
there aren´t any, are there?

on the other hand macron is pretty cool too.
he managed to fuck his teacher when he was 15.
thats pretty cool too, right?
i´m sure that that is the reason why the french elected him instead of that bone dry populist cunt.

If you think the ones who voted for this guy are bad y'all should take a look at the ones who didn't.

>Can't find his taxes, save for the 2015 that showed he payed much more than his detractors
>Sources
Since they've got so many sources, I guess he doesn't need to release his taxes, right?

He deserved to be fired/or resign.

The problem is it should have been on day 1 of Trump's presidency given the reasons he listed in the letter OR after the completion of this investigation. The man heading the investigation should not be fired the same day subpoenas start coming out.

How is being a closet gay and a mudslime cool?

Obama was a total fag

Obama was a nigger, glad he's gone.

They dont have free college

Wikileaks Vault 7. CIA hacked DNC to expose the fact they're psychic vampires and pedophiles. They have the capabilities to have their shit backtraced to foreign intelligence agencies.

Look up VAULT 7. For your health.

He's a fucking globalist Jew shill. I know you're slow but you will realize in a few more years child.

rekt kek

He may learn a trick or two... but that doesn't mean he's going to find mental stability.

Imagine the Tarintino movie that shows Obama's secret agenda.

But Obama did pull off the most gangster shit in history. The fkin bin laden raid? Came in on two secret stealth black hawks with metal-toothed attack dogs to clear a compound in what? 5 minutes or less? (Despite I heard a lot of people were unarmed due to laden not trusting people around him)

One helicopter crashes and we try to blow the mfker up and they gotta get the fuck out before local police even show up? They sell that shit to China?

>you illegally invaded us!!
>You were harboring a global terrorist.

That's a fkin movie.

What makes you believe he's unstable?

Read that to yourself again, slowly. Criminals who can't get guns legally. You know that's how it is here in then U.S. right? Or did you talk about shit you don't know about? Criminals don't care about laws, that's what makes them criminals. You're ignorance is almost contagious. Kill yourself.

But Shock and Awe was glorious.

Basically this.
We've even read it right here on Sup Forums
Conservatives just want to stick it to liberals so bad they don't care what else happens.
>Let the world burn, as long as we take those liberals down with us.

My family used to do the same thing when we played risk, years ago. One of us would find himself in a position where he knows he can't win. So he picks a winner and attacks everyone else - exhausting himself, but taking everyone else down in the process.
If you can't be the king, be the king maker.
But we had a purpose when we did that shit. Conservatives don't.

The MuriKKKan educational system produces functional illiterates with an emotional age of thirteen. The system is designed to do so because a mass of conformist consumers is good for business. Pick up a McGuffey's Reader and see what kids were learning a century ago -- huge difference.

HEY LOSERS, GOT IMPEACHMENT CHARGES, YET?
haahahahah-
HOW ABOUT THAT RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION?
ahahah-
4+MONTHS
ahahah-
YOUR PRESIDENT
ahah-
delusional losers
butt hurt zero's
gonna swing the electoral college after the election
ahahahaha-
too stupid to recognize reality
ahaha-

His great-grandmother was Jewish. His daughter is Jewish. He dyes his hair blond.

Stale pasta still stale.

Pride. Ignorance. Having an IQ of an autistic ape.

That's his natural hair color. He and his mother both look like baby chickens with mullets.

cry more-

>prevent an invasion
Please make your RFID chip available to your Inspection Officer. Thank you.

The chief business of the American people is business.
–President Calvin Coolidge, 1925-01-17

shit, oh, uh, ok.
1.college graduate.
2.140 IQ
3.Business owner
4.Win trivial contests regularly

Fuck, cant come up with 5. I'm retarded.

>Cut him some goddamn slack
Yes, even the Pope has forgiven him.

>4.Win trivial contests regularly
*trivia*
can't win against auto-correct either. I'm double retarded now.