Familia latina

When the son grows up, it's his duty to carry on the heritage his parents engraved in his blood.

Continuation from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing
liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1448312943
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who else here still waiting for the Spanish to come back?

I don't. Indeed, our independence was a big mistake, but two wrongs don't make a right.

We need to be ourselves, we're not spanish or indios anymore (except for bolivia and peru i guess).

continuando con el hilo xD

no yo no, pero literalmente ellos van a venir

el año pasado el numero de españoles buscando residencia se triplico

asumo que por la situación de europa

Just think about the single factor that make us one: the language.

Under the leadership of the Spanish Crown we could conquer Brazil, Canada, the Guayanas, and the north of the US, effectively having the whole continent speak the same language, we could go over the Anglos and Chinese heads and control the world's culture.

somos latinos

dejando de lado el idioma, la religion, el nacionalismo y la "raza" es lo unico que une a tanta gente en este mundo

y somos felices con este espíritu

I'm Moortuguese. Does this make me "Latin" according to the Latin American definition of the word?

si, pero nos une mas que el idioma, también la manera de ser, somos felices, y la verdad hay 12 millones de personas hablando español en brasil, y muchas mas en estados unidos

Come back for what?

Why should we conquer all that shit? Before even thinking about such a thing we need to look at ourselves and make our nations great.
You'd be taking a shortcut by becoming part of an already "established" empire, but that won't give us good hospitals, decent roads, security, or anything of the like.

>Moortuguese
what is that?

Sup Forumsspeak for Portuguese.

Why so much hate towards Peru? El PeruANO is our friend lads

>Newfag found

eres retrasado o te haces?

>Fix'd

Absolutamente, a pesar de que podemos tener diferencias físicas lo que nos une es nuestra manera de vivir

It's just banter, i don't hate anyone.
I love Peru and Bolivia.

I wrote this to a guatemala bro some time ago, glad i saved it.

The only thing we kept from our indian blood was the malice and craftiness. But our civilization is completely based in european values. The problem is that people keep dreaming of becoming like europe.
We weren't, we aren't, and won't ever be like them. We have what we have, but people refuse to see it, and keep pursuing empty and unreachable ideals. We'll never develop an identity as long as we keep assessing our worth comparing ourselves to others. We are not europe, we are not indios.
We are ourselves. If we don't acknowledge this we will be stuck in the "at least we're not africa" tier forever
Well, i took a broad generalization of hispanics because we all seem to be facing the same core problem of identity, but like i told you, you are not Colombia, Mexico or Bolivia. No use comparing yourself to them.
I don't know how much indigenous culture affects the day by day in those countries, but the essence of what you have to do doesn't change. You need to bring your own kind of progress and then export it to the world.
To give you an example, we in colombia are a fucking agrarian country. Our economy relies a lot on farmers, food production and also extraction of natural resources. Yet, our farmers are using Monsanto seeds, our mines are being exploited by multinational companies, our processed food comes with an american label.
I don't understand why Colombia can't be at the vanguard of biotechonogical investigation, i don't know why the fuck we have to always look up to the europeans and wait until they invent shit to use here, I don’t know why we aren’t exploiting and processing our own resources, I don’t know why we have to stay back and not be in the first line together with the developed countries.
That's my general idea, i don't know what Guatemala needs or has potential to be good at, but if you don't aim for the top at that you'll be stuck forever at the bottom.

wew lad

not really, latinos by latinamerican-gringo definition is more than that, we like carnavals, we dont take stuff to serious, we dont have fixed horarios(yes, our bosses abuse of us by making us work overtime because of that), we enjoy fighting over nothing without actually fighting, and we like to take things in a happy mood

Don't have one wall for prevent us do entry in any country of world.

Mexico is a shame for latin America.

somos we

>le peruvians are 100% indios mems

yo te amo a ti amigo chileno :*

no odio a nadie de ustedes la verdad, algunos roces con los argentinos pero nada mas

somos uno

That's what I figured. We don't really use the term Latin up here, anyway. Thanks Pancho.

yo he estado en peru, ustedes son muy cool

fixed again

friendly reminder, thanks for your time good sirs.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXrVUZZ5Ing

>haiti
>guyana
>suriname
>guyane

Imaginate si fuera el continente entero...

Yo creo que hace falta un renacimiento cultural lationamericano, una nueva imagen para el continente entero

You have lost your spirit senpai, you once had an overseas empire and controlled half of the best continent on earth, and look at you now, trapped between crypto-brazilians and france

>Don't have one wall for prevent us do entry in any country of world.

>Mexico is a shame for latin America.

Once Again GDP blown on stadium

Mexico is going to be Economic superpower by 2020

You had your chance Brazil.

we are hispanos & latinos

>not brazil
liveleak.com/view?i=ec0_1448312943

verdad

Eh?

Doesn't seem to be too far from reality

y lo sera, para 2050 la mitad de los gringos serán latinos :)

Your never could conquer Brazil, neither Brazil conquered Brazil.

did he died?

no saquen estas cosas shavos, no caigan en la trampa de Sup Forums, somos latinos, no necesitamos de una "raza" para ser alguien

juat?

Why is Latin America not part of "Western Civilization"?

dont listen to him, I like brazilians, you are family

I consider it to be part of the west

if anything a sub-culture

Try to send an army through the amazon jungle, it's really fucking hard!

solo tienes cantidad entiende que tu pais es grande solo porque trajiste esclavos de africa a trabajar para ti fuera de eso brazil solo es selva y chimpos

>Not making it burn

I've been to South America. Colombia/Uruguay/Argentina/Brasil.
It's kind of odd for me to say this since I spend quite some time on this board and obviously the collective reaction is that Latin America is inferior, but I truly liked it there, regardless of the degeneracy and massive alcoholism and sad cases of poverty and TRUE racism.

I only think you guys need a right wing dictator who makes people respect and follow the law. The big advantage from the Anglo-sphere to you guys is that we are more of a collective society, driven by self interests. You are just an extremely hedonist society.

Here people seek that everyone follows the rules, no matter how rich or poor you are. Down there the law is non existent and your connections dictate a lot on how those laws are implemented, if they are.

So once again, as life standards are much higher here, I can tell you that out all the time I spent there I felt really happy and exited to be alive while I was there. Here is just a mechanical existence.

ok I get it now

voce pode falar portugues aqui, eu podo intentar entenderte amigo

>Argentina
>White

Kek

que guerra dan shavos, no hay pedo en ser negro

>cuando eres el unico venezolano en un hilo latino

but we have misils & other flying vehicles you know?

It is truly a blessing to have a natural wall.

Congratulation, you will take out, only great country in latin America, the only country with power or influence military/ economic.

We have Helicopters and AC-130s seasoned military personnel ICBMs

What you have pracinha that haven't fought since WW2
Yeah when snakes smoke a pipe

Any one has a nuke to spare?
You can test it here we wont mind

Pq isso funcionou tão bem pros americanos no vietnam.

Muslims and kikes allowed in Spain is the proof of our spirit loss. Besides that, I don't care about Empire'n shiet.

No need to suck Uruguay's dick

>a right wing dictator
je no thanks, I actually prefer our corruption xd

obviously there are a lot of things that we can fix

other than that, thanks for the compliment about or happines and that

The list isn't true puerto rico has a really small minority of pure blacks with most blacks being mixed in with the population. Also you left out the fact that the population has indian blood. Pure negros in puerto rico come from the dominican republic or haiti and pure whites are below 30%.

Damn you anglofag.
Here's your (You) .

hey hermano como estas?

nadie dijo nada de ser negro nosotros tenemos negros y no hay pedo pero estos negros se la pasan chingando con su superioridad economica y no entienden la relacion pibp ni economia basica

People don't respect the law cause most cops are cowards and corrupt.

otro hermano venezolano, que bien, como estas shavo?

Marico me fui de maracaibo hace 2 años ya tenemos papel?

ok ya te entendi xd

>ya tenemos papel?
My sides

You can have all the air capabilities on the world if you don't have the means to occupy the land it means nothing. Don't get me wrong american you can have the best military in the world and some of your men are trained in jungle warfare, but not even you guys can conquer the amazon forest.

escuche que la están pasando muy mal, no creo shavo

Hahaha haha
Brazil's Muhaaa! Economy
The only Economic super in the future is Mexico
Since brazil Petrobraz scandal
That ain't happening

las cosas no van muy bien por haya tengo entendido

Please turn your continent around senpai. It has no business being such a shit hole. It could be such a great place.

Algun hondureño aqui? Cuando dejaremos de estar a la merced de el partido nacionalista y las empresas extranjeras? Ahora con lo de el impuesto de guerra empeorando las empresas pequeñas estan cerrando casa vez mas. Alguno tiene una idea de como combatir algo asi? Que han hecho otros gobiernos?

Nunca pensé que pasaría esto. Tener que volver a luchar contra los moros tras cientos de años.

Gracias a Dios esta vez están vuestros países para ponernos a salvo a nosotros y a nuestras familias si la cosa se pone fea, pero Europa está muy mal. Portugal y España caerán también, no como Francia o Suecia, pero sí a lo mejor de aquí a 20 o 30 años si no hacemos algo.

¿Cómo demonios se han podido poner las cosas tan mal en menos de 40 años?

Muy bien mi hermano estudiando y tratando de conseguir mi doctorado este año
Y como estas tu

Pretty sure these are based on genetic studies, not actual full blown blacks, just North-African ancestry. So that "white" thing is also a bit deceiving.

In reality, we're on average 66% European, 18% North-African, and 16% Native-American (taino), but the vast majority of people are heavily mixed, i.e. most definitely not white.

& your guys too

I think it worked out pretty well for Chile,hasn't it? How can you prefer corruption, you are literally the reason why your countries are like shit, you love corruption because I assume you are somewhere in the middle-upper class and can afford to take advantage of your corrupt system. If you were a poor native looking from Southern Mexico you wouldn't have the same outlook.

Here people can be self controlled and come out of poverty if they choose, downthere if you are poor you are pretty much fucked.

We don't need to go we can by pass and go straight to the capital

como estan las cosas en su ciudad?

asi paso en Mexico bro, la verdad yo los apoyo, mientras no caigan en una dictadura tipo venezuela; my tarabuelo era de honduras

I thought a lot of you "hated" us, or at least felt some kind of resent. It can be a misconception but I often find a lot of latino posters shitting on Spain.
On the other hand, we spaniards actually love South America and wish you all the best.

we are economic superpower.
Where is mexico in this image?

only thing as mexico have for offer, is Marijuana and illegal immigrants.

The only true Super coming up is Mexico the rest are just a bunch of Banana Republics

Come home white man.

Look at this map, read the numbers

ITS EMPTY
YOU FUCKERS MADE ONE CITY AND THEN FORGOT ABOUT US
WE DON'T HAVE MONEY TO EXPAND IT
ITS STILL VIRGIN
ITS STILL THE NEW WORLD
ITS STILL FULL OF OPORTUNITIES
We are trying to get you mad so you come back, plz come back, we need you, we love you

I want a taco bowl salad.

si, si shitposteamos de españa pero es solo diversion

igual aqui shitposteamos de argentina y ellos shitpostean de nostros

pero en el fondo de nuestro ser la verdad no los odiamos, todos somos familia

How do you define european in puerto rico? you mean mestizos? or do you mean anything that is not a mulatto?

Unirse a la union europea(planeado por la cia)
fue igual a anexionarse a estados unidos y como siempre una vez las cosas se ponen feas los inversionistas se fueron y sus soldados quedaron estupidos por tanto arcoiris que se le va a hacer

>impuesto de guerra

???

esta mamada xD

eso que we, no los necesitamos, pero si, aqui tienen un segundo hogar, somos familia

Uruguay??? you want say "Cisplatina".

I have a historical gdp information thing saved on my phone showing how truly great Argentina used to be at the beginning of the 20th century, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone have that saved. It truly is remarkable how far they fell