Ask someone who's on the inside ANYTHING about the Illuminati

Ask someone who's on the inside ANYTHING about the Illuminati.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uXwQwCiyHJ0
illuminatiofficial.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=7BVn2Ve09XQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When did trump join

How the fuck do magnets work

Only relatively recently. Not until he felt he could benefit the most. Thas how he is. But he, like many wealthy, knew about it for a long time and was approached but didn't want to get involved. He's really not that big of a player in the game tho.

Have fun in jail

Lol the FBI can't touch me. Some of them are in it haha

Why would he go to jail?

Why put your symbol on money?

Because money is the source of the Illuminatis power.

Is this fucker part of it?!

Nah. Everyone wants him but he keeps to himself. He's lucky he's been able to make so much money on his own.

I wandz 2 joinn iluminidi plus have iq of 9000

Trust me you want no part in the Illuminati. It's not what they say they are.

Plz lisard

What is it?

It's an organization meant to keep the masses enlaved to a life of servitude to the elite class. Money and Power are what people want most and he Illuminati sells people on the idea that they can have money and power. They know the truth and they actively try to hide it from people by controlling the media in order to exploit you.

is it one giant eyes wide shut party?

if so, i do not ;);););););););) want in

but like, why?

Is the aryan race the masterrace?

Prove your a member.

Good question. Most people don't ask that. If people knew the truth they wouldn't want to keep helping to build this global civilization. If people knew the truth they would live simply and be happy. But this kind of living doesn't make people filthy rich and full of power over others. The Illuminati was started in order to make sure that the majority of humans keep working very very hard for the upper class and make them money and give them power. They teach materialism because they know that lifestyle isn't satisfying but it makes people keep coming back to them for more answerers. They sell you the life you think you can have knowing you can't REALLY have it in order to keep you working for them. It's genius really if you Can call it that lol

im not a member I'm just on the inside ;)

Pls answer

hi user, illuminatis plans about turkey ?

Thanks for the thought provoking stuff OP.
I have a question:
What fact do you know that is so shocking that it would absolutely be met with absolute amazement to a normal person?

There is no MASTER race. The human brain always tries to categorize things but there is no one thing that is the master. If that were the case we would all be single called organisms. Diversity is a natural aspect of life's. Don't spend to much time fighting it. It would be like trying to make water dry.

Fking commie

why is this the theme song of the illuminati?
youtu.be/uXwQwCiyHJ0

>inside
prison or mental institute? I'm guessing you're in the loony bin if you're talking about illuminati

Will there be a third world war?
Are gays and transsexuals a propaganda by the media?

Not UP but probably that human civilization has advanced in the past, and almost everything we know about history in the last 2 to 6 thousand years is probably a twisted truth. The two frozen poles probably contain evidence of past civilizations

We aren't asking you to mix everything together. Again diversity implies separateness. Every color needs to exist in order for you to see them individually. You can't mix them together but you certainly don't want to get rid of any. In fact you can't get rid of one or you unmake everything

The most shocking things you wouldn't ACTAULLY believe. That's why they're shocking. I'll give you one that's not very shocking but still is. When people refer to anything that is 'mainstream' THATS THE ILLUMINATI. Again not too shocking but again you wouldn't really believe the good stuff

illuminatiofficial.org/

>tries to categorize
you mean like scientist? The smartest people on earth? who have spent their lives categorizing the the phyla of every species on earth?
why don't you go spew your stupidity and brother loving gayness elsewhere, faggot

Is this guy crazy?
youtube.com/watch?v=7BVn2Ve09XQ

You're an example of people who can't accept the truth. Thas why the illumiti can exist. They exploit people who don't believe in truth and they give them one to believe in. They'll sell you whatever you are willing to buy.

fair enough i suppose, but it sounds like the elite are no less puppets than that masses.

yeah, I'm sure if there were an actual Illuminati organization, they'd advertise it on the internet

Yea and no. The thing about the Illuminati is all they want you to do is react. It's better you react to them in anyway then to be a free individual who thinks for themselves. People who react but a lot of stuff and that's all he Illuminati cares about.

the illuminati exists because of the obvious differences in every level of species including and especially people? I'm not blind and I don't believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes. what kind of drugs are you on?

absolutely! The thing about the illusion of power is that everyone thinks they have it but no one really does. That's the Illuminatis greatest trick.

Why not when they've got a book to sell. They're gunna make billions selling it to people who wanna be slaves their whole lives .

I guess you should go jump off a roof cuz theirs no gravity cuz you can't see it. Her ya go/

so they are even tricking themselves?

whatever keeps people breeding i guess...

Being that stupid.
We ARE 5,6, d gse, eff b eye, etc.

EXACTLY! Keep people breeding so we can keep making money. That's why sex sells it accomplishes two of their main goals: tell people to buy and tel people to fuck. Furthermore, they know this lifestyle isn't satisfying and will only make people want to have more of it to try and satisfy themselves so that means even more money.

what happens when someone realizes that this lifestyle isnt satisfying, and instead of trying to make it so, stops...

cuz thats where im at rn.

You get your power back first. Then you can learn how to grown your own power. The Illuminati will even tell you about your inner power, but again they will also tell you you need them to unlock it. What you need to do is what you are already doing an break away from that lifestyle. As soon as you do you get your REAL power back and you can begin to strengthen it by learning about the TRUTH. The truth is not one thing. It has been written about but he writings are not it.

okay, pretty much my game plan. and i get all the stuff about truth, though that word really isnt the best one, with its connotations and cultural baggage. what i dont get is who you are.

Yes I know the word truth has connotations but I suppose when I use the word truth i mean what is already true and what has always been true. It's like if we lived in a time before they 'discovered' gravity. It was always true but until we discovered it we didn't know. Truth is what we already know to be true and what we don't yet know to be true. But all in all if it's true once it's true forever otherwise it was never true. I am just someone who's trying to REALLY free the human race. And why am I on Sup Forums : cuz it's a good place to start

where do i go to have a 1 on 1 chat with you?

Why not right here? Seize the moment now

its criminally impersonal, and that makes picking your brain harder. but i guess.

one big roadblock i see is your method of communication, if your trying to discern truth and communicate it with others in a manner they can understand, your not doing a good job. i would recommend taking some time to study, get your ideas in a concrete format, and then figure out the best means of communication.

Where are the headquarters?

The great thing about truth is that it doesn't need to be communicated in order to be true. Perhaps that is why you feel you need to see me in person. You feel if you could only take in more sensory input you might be able to free yourself. But that is the very dilemma: the more you want to objectively know the less you feel you ACTAULLY know. Perhaps you have intellectualized life to the point where you aren't ACTAULLY living it so much as you are imagining it happen. That's why you feel disconnected. The Illuminati does a great job of getting people into their heads so they feel helpless and give over their power. The more you accept the limitations of the human mind and its partner, speech, the more you will begin to really understand how to grow your own power and free yourself. Good luck to you.

Lol there aren't really a headquarters. Everything is 'independent'

>/b me 2day
>see some faggoty ass thread about illuminati
>think why not check it out
>see some gay ass replies
>wish OP was aborted
fuck niggers

i think you misunderstand, im not trying to get you to tell me what the truth is, im trying to tell you that you need to find a better method of communicating your thoughts. and no, it doesn't need to be communicated to be true, but you arent going to change shit if you cant communicate, yeah?

and just because i live in my head doesn't mean ive given over anything, if anything my retreat has rendered my agency quite inert.

Tell me whats really bothering you.

>and just because i live in my head doesn't mean ive given over anything, if anything my retreat has rendered my agency quite inert.
Hopeless talk. You'll be lost forever. You can't understand so you blame the messenger. The mind is a treacherous place and you are about to become another one of its victims.

dad has cancer why dont u cure it mr illuminati

How can a comon folk like me join. And whats my firdt name and the middle three numbers of my home phone number when i was 7

I'm not a member btw. Or I was once. They won't cure ur dad cuz he's more valuable having cancer than being cured.

wait what, i dont think i blamed anyone. i suppose my wording was abrasive, thats my bad. my retreat is an attempt reflect and contemplate. where else am i supposed to go if not my own mind?

Does any of the big conspiracy theories relate to Illuminati and if what theories (911) (lizard people)

Because your own mind is only a reflection of reality it is not reality itself. The Illuminati know you want to run into your mind so they learn about your mind and they know how to give you things to make living in your mind more comfortable. They also know that living in your mind is inherent unsatisfying so they create things to help keep you satisfied with living in your mind. All the while you are a slave to them. That's how they work

No lizard people. Pedo island is legit though it's not just one island it's more of a network. The Illuminati get people hooked on pedophelia through subliminal advertising and use it as a means of controlling those within the Illuminati

Are there other intelligence lifeforms on earth/universe that illuminati knows about?
What life forms?

i mean, yes and no? the action of thought isnt a reflection of reality, but i guess i get what your saying. how would they reach my mind, what are the things to look out for?

So... nicktoons and law and order right?

How does it benefit Illuminati?
Other subliminal projects?

How does anything reach your mind? Through advertising. Through branding. Through music. Through books. Through movies. Through television. If your senses can perceive it the Illuminati want to use it to control you. The thing to look out for is they always play off of your desire. Because they know that if you keep people desiring there is no end to desiring and no end to money and power for them.

The plan is to put it in the fryer and watch it explode.

Illuminati's ultimate goal is?

well that doesnt help much, i dont really desire. i dont consume advertising. i gestate and process entertainment, i dont just consume it. call it hubris, but i dont think they can reach me without making it so obvious that its ineffective.

Is the illuminati enemys with cicada 3301

You guys love trannies don't ya?
Like I mean really love them. Like they got to replace women.
Each male child will be modded to be female and vice versa

show us proof your in the Illuminati soros

But Kushner is a big player in the game

did we ever figure out what cicada was even for?

lets differentiate that people can be members of the Illuminati but that doesn't mean they have REAL power. The ones who have REAL power do what they do in order to keep everyone else from obtaining power. One way to do that is get people addicted to stuff that they constantly need more of. Pedophelia is one of the strongest addictions around.
Right now opiates are the big subliminal message. The worlds most addictive drug.

Yeah some guys solved it but if you do in a group its against the rules. "we are looking for intelligence individuals" read more on reddit

Out of everyone you fucks should know

but user, im just another user....

Unfortunately you already said you are living in your mind. As true as gravity, living in your mind is an illusion. So believing you can live in your mind is mental illness. That's is the main goal of the Illuminati. To have a world of sick people suffering because they are living in their own mind so they can sell them back some medicine to numb the pain. Good luck.

Your not op?

why is trump such an idiot, did you train him to be a retard on purpose?

Oh, so its worthless

When does the population cull begin and where.?

And someone got in and he was invited to .onion domain link and there aparently some chat room w/cicada and some future projects

Op answer

Ask Phillip-Morris. They won't say, but it would be entertaining to see their response.

dude, learn to communicate.

tell us the real reason why cannabis is illegal, please

Fucking lold

Survival of the fittest. If cannabis serves your health, you must fight to obtain it.

Learn to comprehend.