Can you understand why my ex gf would leave me and think I was gay after seeing pictures I took like this? Pic is me...

Can you understand why my ex gf would leave me and think I was gay after seeing pictures I took like this? Pic is me. When she left she told me it was for a different reason, but I know she saw the pics and I think she left me bc she thinks im gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

facepron.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ya I would have left too.
U are a fucking cross-dressing feggit

Are you a femanon or youre jus sayin u would

She dumped you for your lack of guy skills (like fixing drywall and painting).

That's pretty fucking gay OP. Living up to the name you faggot

Interesting. Thats definitely a side effect of being a crossdresser/more feminine. I have no idea how to fix stuff or work on cars or any practical skills of manual labor. Im soft and dont like to get my hands dirty eww

Yeah i had an archive of my pics of my computer, Is it really gay to even take pics of yourself like this? I just love seeing myself look so much like a girl and how pretty i can look

Is this new pasta or are you making the same thread again?

Just made it again im bored. Its not bait or fake shit or something but sorry i know its uncouth to post the same thread again

In that case, you need to post in those blue panties, you never did last thread ;)

I still dont have a pic IN them lol ;(

We'll you def should, they were hot and I wanna see your ass in them.

I actually wearing them here but with leggings just a tease lol ;)

Ok so we've determined she definitely thinks im gay and like cock?

its coz u betafag and never satisfied her

We talked on kik. I already know you're a sissy slut who likes making guys hard ;)

And just why the hell not? You've had time to prep.

Omg I knew it. We didnt have that much sex bc im just not that into it and she said she was cool with it. So she just knew instantly what a total beta faggot i really was?

Oh no fuck! No omg i never said that!

Im sorry everyone

You did too sissy. Be honest or we might leave.

Do you think my dad jerks off to me?

Fine. I admitted I get excited from making straight guys hard.

Good sissy. Now keep posting pics that make me hard.

I'd fuck that ass into submission

> FacePron teen test ColleCtion

facepron.net/

What's your kik ya hot little bitch ;)

Elvish_boy

You don't look pretty you degenerate

Post more of your legging selfies, I know you have some ;)

You'd be right :)

You really love taking selfies and being a sissy don't you? Makes you so excited