Hey just reminding you that nothing like this will ever be made ever again

hey just reminding you that nothing like this will ever be made ever again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0WDfNKX0Os
youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs
youtube.com/watch?v=2H4Q_aA4QiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its all thats ever made tho

why not? it was incredibly financially successful

sorry for proving you wrong so early, buddy... it had to be done

>11 hours of midgets walking around doing nothing
I hope not

>You like the bad poosy

comparing game of thrones.

Bitch the books arent even completely out.

I don't know where else to turn

For nearly two years now I have had an intense sexual fantasy of capturing a young male film actor and feeding him every day until he is very fat. I don't want to rape him or hurt him or anything like that, I wouldn't want that at all. I just want him to stay put in some sort of cage with little to no clothes on while I feed and feed and feed him all sorts of confections.

It started off as an entertaining fap-material thought but I really am having a hard time at nearly all hours of the day keeping this off my mind. It is distracting me from my work and I have been warned that if my rate of output continues to decline at my office job they're going to let me go. I can't guarantee that all that loss of production is due to the fantasy but I really can not think of a single other thing I could attribute it to.

When I first started, even though it's generally vague, I would imagine Daniel Radcliffe as my captured fatty. A few months in my fantasy was more frequently focused on Paul Dano, then Tom Felton, and most recently I haven't been able to stop picturing Harry Styles in the role ever since I found out about his part in Dunkirk. Still, I have to stress that on the most part there is no specific male actor the fantasy is centered around.

What do I do, Sup Forums? I've been too scared to talk to anybody about this out of fear of being ridiculed and losing my only friend. This was completely manageable until a few months ago and now it's really getting out of control. The mental image of beckoning my little prisoner closer to the bars of his cage so I can use a spoon to scrape drips of soup or whipped cream off his chin and feeding it too him so he doesn't miss a single drop is just impossible for me to ignore anymore.

If anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it.

Good.

Now this is funposting

This isn't a good feeling

hahaha classic Sup Forums, quirky

desu I'm glad I never held this on a pedestal, given how much it suffered in the third movie once Jackson got a budget and revealed his hack nature with the ghosts and Legolas bullshit.

And before someone asks "what ghosts bullshit", they were supposed to scare the shit out of the ghosts and allow the gathered armies of man an opening to run them down, not be a big ebin invincible CGI army physically gutting orcs with ghost magic. Would've even been a much better scene to watch with actual soldiers winning it personally.

>The mental image of beckoning my little prisoner closer to the bars of his cage so I can use a spoon to scrape drips of soup or whipped cream off his chin and feeding it too him so he doesn't miss a single drop

OP is talking about Lord of the Rings, not Lord of the faggots

>desu I'm glad I never held this on a pedestal, given how much it suffered in the third movie once Jackson got a budget and revealed his hack nature with the ghosts and Legolas bullshit.
Yup, Return really was mediocre in most every aspect and deserved little of the praise it received. The best by far is Fellowship. Everything else is just okay.

LoTR is nu-male le nerd bullshit

The only good movie is the first one anyways. The other two are fucking garbage.

where are you from user?

good. it was boring shit

I found the numale

kill yourself

Good, fucking snoozefest

I'm completely fine with that, because this was made.

found the ol male

You're fucking kidding yourself if you think this isn't already being made into a ten part saga starring Jared Leto and directed by jj abrahms right now. As soon as they can get away with rebooting this it'll happen.

Game of Thrones > Lord of the Rings aka. White men the movie.

Game of thrones is so much more deeper than lord of the rings. Lotr is capeshit tier. No main heroes actually die except Sean bean in the first movie. The main characters are like superheroes and there is never any tension because you know no one will die. The story is simple and falls apart when you realize they could have just taken the Eagles to mordor.

That fanmade audiobook comes pretty close

i saw it again and scenes felt very disjointed

timeskip was a bitch

the eagles would be tempted by the ring

All-female cast reboot when?

Don't give them any ideas.

With Rihanna as Frodo, except this time Frodo is a badass warrior who flawlessly runs to mordor and without any temptation chucks the ring into mount doom, removing all tension.

Cheesy as fuck and stacked with plot armour and cliches
Yeah, I'm good

"this"

FotR ≥ TTT >>> RotK

this is objectively correct, although I wouldn't say RotK is so significantly inferior

FotR > TTT > RotK but all quite close

who cares. These films are maximum comfy

>"Fly you fools!"

I was exagerrating there a bit tbph, RotK is indeed the worst, but not literally as bad as I put it.

>Fellowship = Towers = Return
Debate me

Don't you mean starring Idris Elba

if they make a proper WoT tv series it could easily compete with ASOIAF and to some extent LotR

because in the age of shitty modern television, and with Got ending in 1-2 seasons, we need some other good fantasy show

and GoT would have gotten boring if Starks had talked to Lysa before deciding that they need to start a war against Tywin Lannister
>muh honour

As frodo

The only thing that resembled capeshit was Hackson making Legolas ridiculously overpowered

The thing I really appreciate about LOTR is how much of a gamble the studio took on it, having filmed all of it at once. I can't imagine any studio having the balls to do that anymore. Just our luck it turned out to be a masterpiece.

>"i will take the rung too moordoor."

What did Fordo mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=g0WDfNKX0Os

imblyign this is not pure kino

You DO know this is being made into a series, right? I think it's Netflix whos doing it, but don't recall.

I won't even pretend that I didn't really enjoy that and I know you're lying to yourself if that didn't put a smile on your face.

You need to satisfy your urges. Plan it out properly, make sure nobody will find out. God speed user.

>tfw this trilogy managed to get made when Peter Jackson was good, when SJW shit was out of movies and with a cast who were all magnificent.
>mfw they can cry, they can chastise it... but they can NEVER touch it.

The sad part is that it's not that they CAN'T make something like this, it's that they just won't.

The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills

I hope it is made by some major producing company/studio and doesn't fail after s1

TIME TO GET IT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY.

WE GOTS:

>Morgan Freeman as Gandalf
>Miles Teller as Frodo
>Michael b jordan as Sam
>Lena Dunham as Mary -formerly Merry-
>Amy Shuemer as Pip - formerly Pippin-
>Idris Elba as Aragorn
>Tom Hiddelson as Legolas
>Gaboury Sidibe as Gimlee
>Tilda Swinton as Saruman the White Witch
>Some Asian as Boromir

Can't wait for a World of Tanks movie either

Woah. Having the Black Guy play the magical mentor? Are you trying to be a racist or are you just that much of a privileged cis-scum shitlord?!!

Check your privileged dude. Seriously.

>yfw its gonna happen sooner or later

>yfw the age of men is crashing down :(

youtube.com/watch?v=ApUu1DA5HCs

>ethnic cleansing

>LOTR in a nutshell

Martin will never expand his universe as much as Tolkien did. He has no heirs to guard his legacy. D&D and fucking Elio and Linda will fuck it up.

What if he did the Silmarillion?

youtube.com/watch?v=2H4Q_aA4QiQ

>Aragorn will never be your king

>the only asian is the one who gets corrupted and dies in the first movie

REEEEEEEEEEE

>comparing shitfest that is got to masterpiece