No that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on Olivia Munn? Is she a good actress?

No that the dust has settled what is the official Sup Forums consensus on Olivia Munn? Is she a good actress?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=olivia munn nude
youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8
youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No and her face unnerves me

She's shit desu

she was alright looking before she butchered herself with plastic surgery

and shes a bad (almost terrible) actress

>gif

are you on crck?

She reminds me of a latina actress called Barbara Mori

>No that the dust has settled

Heh...dust never settles, kid.
*teleports away*

Hell no, she was way hotter than Olivia Munn

Shes a filthy whore

>gif for ants

also fucked up her face with plastic surgery

oh wait it was potatoes

Caden Moran

she's gotten some shitty roles which don't really show what she's capable of. As far as a bit of comedy and drama, she was fucking excellent on the Newsroom, HBO. Like the second best character. She just needs the right material but, I guess a bitch has gotta eat right. It might make more sense to shake that ass and keep getting millions to play the dumb skank that you aren't while your goods are still firm and in place than hold out and get like no work at all

She's already past her prime. It's over now.
Unless she goes to acting school and sneaks a good movie out, Psylocke was her ticket to the grave

she wasted her prime on a shitty obscure cable channel variety show

Nope. She's not even that hot desu. 7/10 without the Hollywood makeup.

yea AotS was fucking cringeworthy but she was the best thing about that show, and all this talk of her in her prime like she's a boxer or something. I, personally, would be all up in dat ass. I think she's hot, face is cute as fuck, freckles and all. How can you not admit it, look at this mixed race beauty, she's phenomenal

Shes got nice tits

>literally fucked her way to the middle

I gave her a second chance because I love Psylocke but she's just insufferable.

are there any nudes of her yet?

bump

she hot i want to lick her asshole after she took a dump

She seems like a huge slut/cunt. She was on one of Adam Carolla's podcasts going on about how making love is for fags and she only fucks.

have you seen her recently?

>yet

There have been nudes of her for over six years now.

post please, i must have missed it somehow.

not terrible
hot af
nice fappenings

I really really like women.

>wasted
Pretty sure it launched her career.
And Sarah Underwood was still better than her.

lmgtfy.com/?q=olivia munn nude

Why did Sara never get farther than Munn? She way more attractive both in body and in personality.

She did playboy too soon. Munn didn't show anything till she got a proper role in a proper movie.

DUDE I PLAY VIDEO GAMES LMAO

>She way more attractive
ahahahahahahahah

no
yes
yes

Please

>le thicc mene

>photoshop

Eurasian girls are the best

she is a pretty good beard tho

This, she was Emmy-worthy in The Newsroom.

It felt really weird to enjoy her performance as an actress while at the same time disliking her as a person and seeing her as a talentless bimbo

of course not, you Master baiter

she is Aaron Rodgers gf so she is fine imo

I don't understand why she has gotten so much work in Hollywood. I assume she sucked and fucked her way to where she is at shamelessly

She's his beard. He's a fag. Literally everyone knows this. I don't even follow the NHL.

I feel like her role in Apocalypse was just a filler. She didn't even do much.

When they had the cast of the movie at comic con in 2015, they were going down the line and when it got to her, she was saying she felt good about moving up in the industry but then it cringey the stuff she was saying and dragging on.
I'm pretty sure her cast mates were saying stuff behind her back, you can clearly see it in the interview.

>hey were going down the line and when it got to her, she was saying she felt good about moving up in the industry but then it cringey the stuff she was saying and dragging on.
>I'm pretty sure her cast mates were saying stuff behind her back, you can clearly see it in the interview.
No wonder she was so popular on G4. The betas could sense she was the female version of them.

wtf i want to get smothered to death by an ass now

hapa whore

She was awesome in The Newsroom: a hyper-intelligent attractive and socially awkward female.

Works for me.

that's a big bunda

EPIC FOR THE WIN

it wasn't her

why does she pretend to like star wars?

She was given limited lines in Xmen for a reason

I would really like to see her do a video with Tara Tainton. Mommy and big sis working together to cure your autism.

Wat?

youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

Her fappening photos that she made for Chris Pine were pretty good

>gif

that's jessica chobot

why people pretend to like star wars anyway?

>wearing panties

And that's why she'll never be the best girl.

After xmen I've realised that up against real actresses she's actually pretty ugly

After xmen I've realised that up against real actresses she's actually pretty ugly

ok

She's cute for a hapa.

At least she used to be, haven't seen her since the infamous cosmetic surgery.

No talent slut who fucked, sucked and bearded her way to a career.

She's actually aging pretty damn well.

this is the proof that short hair > long hair

The Newsroom was awesome.

She was the worst cast member in it.

Olivia Munn talks about circumcision

>youtube.com/watch?v=cEO7zDdmm-w

And her terrible career is karma.

(((Olivia Munn)))

She was in a relationship with Swede-Jewish actor Joel Kinnaman,
but Olivia Munn herself is fully Chrisitan.

I think he was referencing her liking jew dicks.

>she was fucking excellent on the Newsroom

Can we stop this meme already? Nobody was good on that shitshow.

She's too aware of hot how she is, which turns me off.

>so there we were making out with this hot chick
>things were starting to get really heated and I moved my hand to her pants I noticed something weird
>she was uncircumcised
>"yeah... about that, my father doesn't believe in female circumcision" she said
>I was SO grossed out and I just stood up and left!
>and we never hooked up, ever, because that's just so fucking gross!

t. Reupublicuck

sounds like you got /triggered/ :^)

she looks better with less makeup

Sounds like you got /dead dicked/ ;)

I think she would look super qt in nazi paraphernilia.

Sounds like you got /cucked/ :^)

>She was awesome

I hope this is a joke. Her "social awkwardness" was handled awfully. It looked super artificial and overall she was the weakest part of the show.

i like Olivia Munn in a trashy girl sort of way, kinda girl it could be fun to hang out with, but not date

She's asian and she's this averse to foreskin? Are American women really disgusted by foreskin? Another reason not to visit that country, I guess.

/dubs of truth

Over 75% of Americans are circumcised.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_circumcision#United_States

Gross

>She was the worst cast member in it.
she was the only cast member worth watching, jeff daniels just reprised his role from dumb'n'dumber

>j-jews have no power in burgerstan
>75% of men have their foreskin cut off because it's a Jewish tradition

The denial is beautiful.

She was not good at all in Newroom

Maybe it's just bad writing (probably bad writing, or that I disagree with the show politically). That character's social awkwardness is portrayed in such a hacky Bapzangi style that it's distracting.

For some reason it works better in The Social Network but probably because Eisenberg seems naturally awkward

Who /Gary/ here?