HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

THE FUCKING MADMAN!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Warren popular with Bernie supporters? WTF is he doing...

Oh shit. Lets watch the chaos ensue, I have a feeling Clinton is gonna pick Warren for vp.

shitstorm incoming.....

No, they hate her now for not endorsing Bernie.

HERE WE FUCKING GO

LET'S DO THIS BOYS

He isn't cucked by them, they'll come crawling by the time the super delegates take a hot shit in them

She endorsed Hillary, so a lot of them are probably upset with her. Besides, Trump has to defend himself. Strength is a concept that transcends political affiliations. Once you get into the "should I hit this guy back or worry about my popularity?" it's over for you anyway. You become a cuck and the public sniffs it out.

HE JUST KEEPS DOING IT. I CANT HANDLE ANYMORE

PRAISE KEK

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Goddamnit trump can you give me ONE day to be bored?

TIME TO DUST OFF THE OL' HATEMACHINE

GA-HARSH

>Flunky

>This childish man will become president of the US
>Childish Americans will vote for this man
>Childish Americans find his childish jokes and childish behaviour funny
wew

you ain't seen nothing yet

DIS GON B GUD

>laptop broke a while ago
>haven't been on Sup Forums in a few weeks
>get home from college and use my desktop
>log onto Sup Forums
>first image I see is my OC
>tfw

fuck off

>childish
he just speaks his mind unlike your weak beta population getting fucked by Muslims, UK is the most pathetic nation on this planet, I fucking hope your country gets reked very soon, nothing of the value will be lost.

Call us childish again, it might change our minds. How's London doing today btw?

>Meanwhile in enlighted UK people elected muslim for mayor of their capital

>making Warren defend her false PoC status
Brilliant move. Trump is ruthless.

Do you understand that he is responding to a slew of ad-hominem, underhanded attacks by Elizabeth Warren? He's not hitting her out of the blue. Warren's attacks on Trump have been very childish themselves. He's just giving her a taste of her own medicine.

B-BUT RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT SO I CAN IDENTIFY AS ONE IF I WANT!

G O O F Y L I Z

You're the beta. You all are. You all flock to the alpha to protect you. Nothing is more beta than that. Your behaviour sickens me

The best part is hes actually defending them by shaming someone for lying about being native american to get the diversity edge

Yes, that's what the word means. Good job, Canada.

She's a privileged, white woman who pretended to be an oppressed racial minority in order to STEAL the scholarship and benefits which COULD HAVE GONE to a REAL Native American woman.

That's is how you character assassinate her to libshits. I've done it dozens of times now and it works a charm.

I even call her FAUXcohontas.

Look it up, it;s been proven from multipe sources that she has ZERO native american ancestry... barring some VERY questionable claim of some vague "great-grandmother's 2nd cousin being 1/2 Souix" type shit which would make her, at best. 1/128th native.

Better than Washington, that's for sure. Hey, at least we don't have e a Muslim who was born in Kenya as president

>Isn't Warren popular with Bernie supporters?
I think you're thinking of Jill Stein

>he typed, the words growing blurry in his tear-filled eyes as a distant "allahuackbar!" rang out in the distance only to be returned by three more

this is the end.

they're starting to bend their heads so much that they're turning inside out.

How is pointing out that some white broad who lied on a college application to take advantage of a system meant to help the underprivileged natives an "attack on native americans"

fucking goons, seriously

Praise kek

Native American here, why is it the left always twist things into being something else? He never attacked Native Americans.

Someone needed to call her out on it. It's fucking obnoxious the way she flaunts it. She's a fucking senator but goes around like 'I'm an Indian cause I'm 1/128!!!'

ayy lmao

she actually looks naive once you color her with the penach and all the shit

Native savages BTFO trump is the reincarnation of andrew jackson

PRAISE KEK

actually alpha recognizes alpha, you're the beta here intimidated by men who take action, you're pussy-whipped can't do anything in your big orwellian nanny state, stay beta faglord.

Fuckin SAVAGE

LOL YOURE THE BETA
YOURE THE BETA
NO U
IM ALPHA

praise kek

Go have a wank friendo

>not retweeting
are you even a Trump supporter?
retweet everything he posts make his numbers go bigger

mmmhhh, tasty.

at least we won't be taking mandatory prayer breaks to listen to:
>AAALLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHH HU ACKBAR!!!

while eating our mandatory Halal Only meat product lunch in OUR capitol city.

She supports hilary because she wants that VP or some other type of nomination.

Praise Kek

ALLAH AKBAR

how are you enjoying your muslim leader

toppest of the keks

let me know when sharia law starts

trump is not gonna bail you all out when you go full kebab/jihad

Maximum keks

Praise KEK.

>Two childish canacucks desperately trying to become Americans
You cucks sicken me.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAADMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

oi kaffir u best not play dat game wit me

well, he is right. Warren doing a Rachel Dolezal won't go over well with sjws

Yeah she looks like a native american male; drunk.

this.

betas like, alphas retweet

>WTF is he doing...

Telling the truth. She's not 'Native American' and therefore doesn't deserve to benefit from 'Native American' victim privilege.

we just support the rise of an alpha leader

your name is mohammed :^)

have a nice day fuckface

Even if Trump doesn't win, he's burning this motherfucker down.

Personally, I'm fine with it. These people need to be brought down off their pedestals.

wew lad

WEW LAD

>fuckface
You're a poormans america.

is he ever not in a state of emotional meltdown

There's one single faggot itt, and it's (you)

NO BRAKES.

The ad hominem attacks are getting old now that Trump's the nominee.

PRAISE KEK

"goofy, corrupt"
i am still waiting for the second act yet he fails to delivers every time

Yes this. It was a big issue on conservative blogs who uncovered how Warren faked being an Indian so she could be the affirmative action hire throughout her legal and academic career.

And no usless cuckservative would mention it when campaigning against her, nor hit her hard on it.

Trump is doing now what cuckservatives should have been doing against her for 5+ years. The story has always been there, but no cuck had the balls to hit her on it until Trump.

Bin that knife Ahmed.

it's called a strawman, user.

I had ("She" blocked me for hate speech. He posted an article about how trannies definitely don't have male privilege and I said all the stuff he told me when I deny my privilege. He got pissed at me for triggering his disphoria and accused me of going for "low hanging fruit.") a friend on jewbook who supported Stein, he thought Bernie was a corporate sellout. I'm not even joking.

I think we should have at least one month of no banter policy because we're simply going to get appropriately cucked to death by the simple mention of the fall of London.

Damn his bantz vocabulary is impressive

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Get your popcorn bois

>Triggered trumplet
Go suck his small pecker, puff.

HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HILLARY Sup Forums!

Top kek you fucking cuck. An actual muslim was just elected mayor of you capital city. Meanwhile, Trump has publicly stated that he would ban muslims from coming into our country and millions of Americans from both parties support that idea.

PRAISE KEK

Praise KEK

ur right she does look naive

>he still thinks Hillary will be his opponents

For one who is literally The Prophet of Kek, Trump has surprisingly low belief in Meme Magick.

Because they are like children

You keks elected a Muslim born in Kenya as president not only once but twice. Oh laddie, I am laffn. Kekekekekek

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

PRAISE KEK

>trump attacks a single woman
OMG U HATE ALL WOMEN

>trump attacks illegal immigrants
OMG U HATE ALL IMMIGRANTS

She's not smart enough to comprehend rational thought and certainly lacks the ability to see the truth behind Trump's tweet. Warren is a lying sack of shit.

>tripdubs
checked

>Secure Under The Watchful Eyes (NOW looking down upon you from a MINARET!)

lol... tea-cucks

Post yfw Hillary wins the election and berniebros and pol start blowing their brains out