Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/acne-vaccine-trial-university-of-california-2017-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a PS4

Look into Accutane

I see your point stems from a personality clash or a conflicting trait within your persona but when you think about I mean what is the point on getting in a situation where you have to pretend you like each other. I pictured in full detail as well as evaluate what you said and it going something more like this from my imagination:

1. Neighbour Has mental breakdown.
2. Strips down to super tight yoga leggings with what seems to be buck choi that was left on the window sill of your ex's toilet for 4.5 months basted in vegemite and yogurt
3, He marches right up to you and shouts incoheriently to the the point you only make out words into a sentence like: Landowner of the other side, you have no right to the land you step or speak on!
4. Grabs the bush and tries to make love to it but ends up defecating himself
5. Proceeds to lick it and looks up to you and says 'Fuck your bush! It is my slave now! You pay up, Bigtime'
6. You take off your belt
7. Smash him buckle end
8. He runs away into the streets
9. Sends you a mix of love letters and photographs of different furniture
10. Plans High tea next week in your house
12. Comes back buff as fuck and cucks your wife or the whole family
13. Steven Segal laughs at your misfortune that you don't deserve

I think your neighbour is fucking sick and disturbed. This hidden agenda comes in so many forms that each one can consistently interplace themselves within parameters physically impossible for a human to do unless he discovered he can like eat himself like a snake and coming back from a diffrent universe psycho and insane? Don't associate yourself with that cunt unless you tend to give him a message from me:

Stay the fuck away from this house user resides you fucking punk degenerate. Get a real job, go fuck a woman with no legs or a PS4 game case and choke on your popcorn of sleaze and misery. Go fuck a housepet, bitch

Fuck this cunt whoever he is - Send him parts of the bush in the mail. Torment the cunt till he breaks.

Your parents have to be really fucking stupid to not want to help cure all that shit for you
>god DAMN idk why im here

copypasta

Go out in the sun. I used to have bad acne. Until I started going to the beach more, working outside, and the like. It bakes the zits off.
Also don't pick that shit man

i suggest you fix your face OP and work on your focus, if you cant bother to make the effort to improve then expect your life to go downhill from here.

1. go outside more often; uv/natural light is good for acne provided you don't get a sunburn
2. hydrogen peroxide at about 1.5-2.0% is really, really good at dealing with acne. buy some soapy facial towelettes, hydrogen peroxide, and paper towel at the drug store. dilute the h2o2 if necessary. gently rinse with the soapy towelettes to remove surface oil, then gently rinse with h2o2. acne will go away given time and consistent washing. also ffs make sure ALL your drying towels are sterile and your bathroom is immaculately or this is all for naught. don't h2o2 every day, it's somewhat of an irritant, do it every few days, but soapy rinse every day. don't get h2o2 in your eyes or you will damage them and could go blind with chronic or acute exposure.
3. stop being a faggot and take control of your life

put every night a clean towel at your pillow

(and you can put honey or toothpaste at the acne)

CHCL3 & rope or you could just permanently ware a thick latex mask or only come out at night under the cover of darkness

Took me ages to figure this shit out. OP listen up. You need a 3 step system to help that shit out.

If you go to the store you'll notice a lot of the acne treatment systems are 3 step.

1 - Soap Cleanser - This will remove most of the dirt/oil from your face.

2 - Astringent - This gets the oil deep in your pores out and further removes any oil left behind.

3 - The most IMPORTANT fucking step of them all. Moisturizer with salicylic acid. This will keep your pores from producing more sebum which is what p.acnes bacteria feed on.

Do that every day. Cleanse twice per day and put the moisturizer on your face at least once per day to keep your face from producing more oil. This should clear your face up considerably.

same fucking thread

THIS IS PASTA!

Guys this was posted yesterday and the day before and the day before that. This is old. Stop feeding these threads

don't scrub your face tho that just irritates the skin and makes moar acne

also us burgers are inventing an acne vaccine
businessinsider.com/acne-vaccine-trial-university-of-california-2017-4

This

GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST.
THEY WILL DIAGNOSE YOUR CONDITION AND PROVIDE A TREATMENT PLAN

Go see a fucking doctor.

Roaccutane, worked fucking great for me

op I have had severe acne for over a decade, as far as diet goes increase antioxidants and probiotics. This shit really clears the fuck out of your skin, cured my problem

Lower your expectations
Guys always complain about how they can't get a gf, but the only girls they're interested in are hot or smart or whatever
Wekll guess what, beggars can't be choosers

Wait till puberty ends and it goes away

How do you gf? Not posting this thread.

I'm so sure I know the guy in this picture. Name is Nate Swan

Take vitamin D3 ~2-5k IU everyday. Wait a few days, gone.

your face spells "massive faggot" in braille

drink water and exercise. like alot of water a day.

Why would you want a girlfriend with that acne problem? Is this some new kind of fetish?

You ready to actually listen to a post? Or are you going to shrug it off as probably 'right but too hard'?

Listen. I had acne just as bad as your opening image. In fact, I also had boils that would break out on my face, neck, and back. Some of which were larger than an American half dollar coin. But I still was able to get a girlfriend, get laid a lot, and on top of it all, eventually lose all my acne.

The biggest fucking thing you can do first is to stop trying to imagine what you look like to others. You aren't actually in their mind, and you're just going to project your insecurities over their "thoughts" of you. You'll exaggerate how bad you appear to them (it's actually proven that people see themselves as they believe. Not as they really are). So if you're thinking there's no way that girl will like you because of your acne, you're already failing yourself.

Secondly, is gain a skill in confidence. Find something you're good at, that is practical, and master it. Get so good at it that you believe and know you are good at it regardless of others opinions. This is difficult, especially if you're like me and are aware of the ambiguity of opinions. You need to be good enough at this skill so that when you do it, it basically takes you over and becomes like a zen art to you. Where seeking your skill becomes comfort instead of playing a game or jerking off or Sup Forums and social media. Not only does this help you start to feel more confident in your skin, women find skilled men more attractive. And losing yourself to a skill melts away unnecessary stress, which is a key contributed to acne.

As far as the actual stare of your face goes: go on a healthy diet. Minimal protein, high carb and low sugar (besides real fruit), no trans or polysaturated fats (it's either poly or mono that are bad). Touch your face less, avoid dairy and lots of red meet and frozen foods, wash your sheets more, change facial scrub and soap often, using oil free.

Man up bruh.

Wash your face

Look for 3rd degree burn victims to date with

GO VEGAN BOY!
Stop eating processed foods, dairy and meats which clog your system and go fruits and vegetables!
Cured my acne in a couple weeks!
Also drink at least 3 litres of water everyday!

What is your face in contact with more than anything else in the world?

Wrong.

It's your pillow case. When was the last time you washed it?

Change your pillow case every 2 days and was them regularly. Your acne will get a lot better within one month.

Your welcome.

Who cares? There are plenty of perfectly fuckable girls who also happen to have have disgusting pizza faces. Alpha dog can have a haggard ass face and still fuck all the bitches.

It's really your:
small dick,
overweight,
poor diet,
no confidence,
and lack of hygiene

That is what holding you back, not just your skin that looks like a Zerg base from Starcraft.

Ditch the PS3 get a PS4,xbox one or a Gaming pc thats step number one.

>minimal protein
Maybe if you want be a limp-wristed, skinnyfat cakeboy.

Medfag here. That level of severity is probably due to an autoimmunity problem caused by something in your diet. Get a food diary and record everything you eat with the time and quantity; also record breakouts.

To start, you need to remove most everything inflammatory from your diet and add things back in once-per-week at the fastest in a scientifically controlled way. Also, make sure you are getting enough Omega-3s, B-Complex, and Vitamin-C. Cut out processed foods, anything high in Omega-6 or vegetable oils. Cut out processed carbohydrate consumption.

This method works for most patients who arent lazy faggots.