I swear i hate fucking swedes so much

How you dare you sons of whore ?
Using the most brutal conflict in europe to do your little cuck propaganda. You have no respect for history and the millions of europeans who died ?
Aren't you ashamed ?
I can't wait to watch your country burning with you guys inside little piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a DLC that nobody's gonna buy, so at least we'll have the actual campaign being all-caucasian

what is this

>WW1
>most brutal conflict

nigger do you not know how much more deadlier WW2 was then WW1

We will take care of them when the day of the rope comes user.

Battlefield 1, reportedly going to feature an alternative version of WWI with black people and women on the front lines.

>WW1
>not worse than WW2
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

Deadly does not neccessarily imply brutal. WW1 was hell, WW2 just a big war.

>it-it's just a dlc

hi

alright, i get the whole thing with the 369th, but this is just getting ridiculous

WHy does EVERYTHING coming out now have to pander to blacks?

i think i just got banned for posting this nigger...
testing..

The frogs had some apes from the colonies.
The burgers too.

Sup Forums.org/banned

Why do the Swedes feel so bad about racism that they never produced? The had little involvement in either of the world wars and had no colonies, yet they have the most white guilt consciousness of any nation.

More like why does everything have to pander to americans. You really love niggers for some reason.

The whole thing ? Nobody in France knows shit about this unit since it was completly irrelevent.
The only thing that our liberals love to tell us concerning the ww1 was about the 72 000 men from the colonian army (vietcong, maghreb, africa so not even full nigger) who died during this war. Yet 1 400 000 french soldiers died.
You think we give a fuck about your harem unit that you sent to us?

looking forward to no one wanting to buy a collectors edition with a statue of a nigger, what a joke, might as well as made it transgender too

i am ok... thank you kind mods for just deleting the nigger and not banished me also.

burning new collectors edition of battlefield 1!

i hope people make this video on youtube

This is what happens when you let your children watch American television and movies

They grow up into cucks

HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ TRENCHES AND SHIT

you fucking watch in this "alternative" ww1 were all the badguys are british and white against nigger yank empire

kek

did the french even fight in ww1? can't remember...

you do know that the brits drafted hundreds of thousands of poo in loo`s to fight their war for them dont you? Oh wait ameriburgers bearly know their own history of having niggnogs fighting in their wars

This is rewriting history essentially.

Kids and teens perception of the past comes from video games and television, they know exactly what they're doing

>implying poos in loo = nignogs

That's poo in loos not niggers

There were niggers from the windies in WW1 but they weren't allowed to fight just carry shit around for the white soldiers

Fuck this game if the main focus is the US.

I mean Sup Forumsfaggotry aside a lot of Negros did die fighting as cannon fodder. They've done more for a white country han you basement dwelling autists have ...
ungrateful cunts t bh

WE WUZ SOULJAS AN SHEIT

Yeah it doesn't make sense how all these games are centred around Americans who didn't even enter the war until it was pretty much over

I don't think sales will be very good, who is gonna buy this piece of garbage?

Video games are going to be doomed as SJWs keep pushing their agenda into them. SJWs put the final nail in the coffin of the comic book industry by making Thor black and Spiderman a muslim...shit like that

WW2 was child's play in comparison to WW1.

dey speciel dey need dey own game as repaymentz

it's centred around the biggest market. you think the studio give a single fuck about anything else than money?

Ww2 was a meme war

Americans didn't make this game. Swedes did.

We hate niggers.

We Niggaz built dis country
WE WUZ SOLDIERS

>did the french even fight in ww1?
Are you really from Swiss? Because they told to me that you guys have libraries and bookshops

This, WW1 was way worse to be a soldier, WW2 was worse for civilians tho

>I hate Swedes
>Picture of an average Parisian

why do they put a fucking nigger which is not a white male on the cover?
this is so fucking stupid, everything must have a white male on the cover other ethnicities must not apply.

so stupid, pol was right again

Also they better make a fucking Blackadder reference.

That's because they are KEK

Sup Forums is always right my cartoon drawing friend

Paris is full of white liberals rich people. 1 area on 20 is filled with niggers and sand niggers thats all.

kill yourself rare flag fag

But quite a lot of black soldiers did fight in WW1 though.

British used loads of North Africans in in middle east against the Turks, and both the allies and central powers brought in soliders from the colonies.

will never happen

Pol BTFO once again lol.

It's only rare because they are too busy shitting up the dota servers with 300 ping.

most likely cover for the Deluxe edition only

North Africans aren't black m8, check out the east African campaign tho, British and black troops against Germans and their blacks

Americans only care about muh-reens or muh founding fathers though

Probably why they put a nigger on the front, to make sure the thirteen year olds know this isn't their dad's ww1 game

Difference is the French soldiers died defendin their land while the colonial troops got press ganged from their homes to fight a worthless war thousands of miles away

WE WUZ SPACE KANGZ NIGGUH, GONNA PULL A 187 ON DEM LIL DICK CHAOS NIGGAS

>By the time of the armistice with Germany on November 11, 1918, over 350,000 African Americans had served with the American Expeditionary Force on the Western Front.
>quite a lot
>350.000

nah that's not a lot, at least not enough to deserve this kind of recognition

And that is how battlefield died. WIth disentry while stealing enemy bikes.

Fucking swedes rot in hell. I'm off to battlefleet gothic to kill some orks.

Introducing 'WE WUZ - The Game'

Half of the American soldiers sent to Europe didn't even fight

limited edition comes with a $175 statue of the nog

>implying burgers or Swedecucks would get the jokes

To be fair WW1 is seen largely in the US as a European war since the US played such a small role

Millions of European Sons died in this pointless conflict that destroyed so much of Europe's culture.

And now 100 years after Verdun, the most brutal battle in human history those millions of young men get honored by being portrayed by a nigger. Raging hard right now.

Is it just WW1? I thought the game was gonna include both wars.

Claudia, Maas und Stegner wurden informiert, kaggnadsi

They should be realistic and give the black soldiers extra combat effectiveness against all italian units

> 1 area on 20 is filled with niggers and sand niggers thats all.
>1 area on 20.
Are you blind or something?

>literally one new game with black protagonist among dozens of new releases with white guys as the protagonist
>WE'RE BEING OVERRUN!

Could you calm the fuck down you fucking drama queen. Holy shit.

Also this is the FIRST time EA has done a figure edition for Battlefield series

It's not even like black people turn out in droves if you put a black man on the cover, it's literally just them trying to appear progressive by making the focus of one of the deadliest conflicts in history a minority

>WE WUZ SOLDIERS

Nope. Same guy, just different stance. Same thing for the black guy on Hardline's 2 covers

Why is that the occasional black protagonist causes you losers to spurg out?

No one gave a shit when they made the protagonist of Unreal 2 black. It was a decent game and the character wasn't defined by his race, it also didn't fuck with the story because it's a different protagonist from Unreal 1's hero.

The game looks nice, though.

Niggers have no place in white wars, games or anything.

Why are you defending the moneys? Are you a nigger yourself?

>Sup Forums literally getting triggered over not having a white guy on the cover

I don't like forced diversity but this isn't really revising history since there were black soldiers. Besides, it's just a cover, doesn't mean all the soldiers were niggers. This is SJW tier bitching.

Somebody needs to tell EA that Gamestop doesn't take EBT.

RARE
A
R
E
HOLY FUCK WHAT IS LIFE LIKE THERE??

So can I kill blacks and women? Sounds good.

Did sweden even play a part?

>99% white war
>blacks at most used for logistic
>main character/face of the game is black

Basically it's as if they made root with an all-white cast.
It's stupid.

I'm hyped for the game but I really hope they don't use the WWI setting as a vehicle to push diversity. that would be really disrespectful.

>implying Britbongs are the only people in the world who have watch Blackadder
Carry On Down the Khyber Ahmed.

But don't you see??
This game is DESIGNED to make me love BIG BLACK COCK.

I swear I never liked this until the fucking jews FORCED this meme on me, by literally BOMBARDING me with images of strong black men.

Can't wait to download my Prep The Bull Deluxe edition.

The WE WUZ KAENGZ edition

Didn't you watch the trailer? A part of the game is being played in Africa.

What a load of shit
>Dubstep playing in the official trailer of a WW1 game
Please consider suicide my man

KEEEEEK

People like to use this a lot against people who don't even fit into it.
It just seems stupid, I'd understand if it was a game about africa, but this is about a world war which happened between a majority white people. Just seems like they want black everywhere.

>Thousands of minorities fought so they need to be represented in a game based around a European war with millions of Europeans!
Why?

Are you stupid? WW1 wasn't fought in black Africa but in the sandnigger part

the campaign properly is going to focus on the US of A which did literally nothing compared to any other nation in WW1.

oh well well who gives a shit about a Svenskersvin made shitstain of a game.

Idk I think it looks dope as hell. First videogame I've been interested since like 2011

Je me demande ce que Les Poilus en penseraient.