Well fuck me Sup Forums...

Well fuck me Sup Forums, my gf of 3 years just told me and her family she is going to become a guy and she asked me if i would stay with her because she doesn't want to lose me and i said "if you become a guy i guarantee i wont be around anymore.

She stormed off and her parents broke dowm crying and it's just a shit storm and i have no idea what todo, i really love her but i don't want to stay with her if she goes through with this and I'm sure she will.

OP, told the truth. Better she knows now, rather than later.

No one wants to stay with the mentally ill.

So stick to your fucking guns and leave her/him/it.

Drink a little /get high/get inside someone else.

You're gonna be okay. 3 yrs seems like awhile for a relationship but it's not.

True, unless it can be cured easily.

This. If you are absolutely sure you will not stay with her like that then you did the right thing OP.

Its your decision, leave it up to the next poor bastard that she dates, is what I think is good

Lol, kill the stupid fucking tranny.

just be straight with her, that's all you can do. if you're not down for that, not your fault dawg

>be straight
my sides

>she is going to become a guy

so fake and so gay, but well worth a laughter

mental health problems. leave her now.

Tell her you are not gay. You like her as a woman and if she becomes a guy then she is no longer a woman.

how bad of a boyfriend you have to be that your chick decided to become a man?

don't force yourself

because she was flatchested, hairy, and always hoped to grow penis and balls

so whats it like knowing...
>that you turned your gf into a man?
>that you are gay?

is she going to keep the vag or attach a dong? If the latter, does the dong size make a different to your decision? Like what if it's just a little one

Become her bro

dont tell me her given name is RAMBO

Become a trap and y'all can stay together

>gf has mental illness and is going to try to dress and act like a man from now on
>knowing I will never have to deal with this

She wants to chop her tits off and that's all she said before i said I'm not gonna stick around, if she does chop her tits off I'll post pictures on Sup Forums

Its CURRENT YEAR

She has no right to bitch you out for not wanting to stay with her. Now, I wouldn't say it would be a bad thing for you to remain friends and support her, but if you aren't gay, then she has no right to get upset with you for not wanting to date her if she is going through a sex change. You aren't gay (presumably) and so why would you want to date someone that is no longer male?

Oh but he is gay, this is op we are talking about. Better stay with it faggot, its the best you'll do ;)

Nar for real tho fuck that, you did the right thing. You got with her cause she had a pussy and she looked like a chick. The two MUST haves when you're looking for a women

like a girly guy or like a macho man?

This dude was fucked from he get go...there is an older pic of him when he first got adopted by these two manly lesbians....He was normal looking for the most part now they drug him into madness.....sickening

Also checked.

This guy is going to come out in a bunch of years, advocating against transitioning this early, unless he an heroes first.

Feels bad man

Dude, a woman will break up with a dude "because you're not the man I fell in love with anymore" without batting an eye......

She's making the decision for you brother.

Say "any self respecting man knows the only reason for women to exist is to bear his child, I'm sure you will my point of view when you're a guy"

Had four girlfriends with massive tits, and each one of them eventually came to me and said they were having surgery to reduce them, and I broke it off right then and there. It's a goddamned abomination against nature to cut tits off!