I fuck her tomorrow Sup Forums. Are you proud?

I fuck her tomorrow Sup Forums. Are you proud?

squeeze those boobs for me once.

Dubs, you got it buddy!

does it make you feel better to make believe on the internet?

send pic of her pusspuss mister op

i don't give a shit and think you should kill yourself for wasting internet on this thread.

Showing tits is never a waste

trips demand it. OP dont be a faggot.

OP here. Sorry folks this is all I have. She plays hard to get and never sends nudes normally.

has a slutty outfit
> plays hard to get

Not the same person you piece of shit faggot.

Not really, should I be? I mean, good for you, but why should I be proud?

Wow her room is dirty as fuck. Maybe if you fuck her hard enough you'll get that bitch's life together.

I had to put in the work to get the pic man. Just because I've got them doesn't mean they weren't hard to get.

We're both messy fucks

Good for you. Doesn't make you bad people for not always picking up. Probably makes you better to talk to than most people since you're probably honest.
Btw, bodacious bod and killer tits. Plus she looks like a little blonde cutie. You're doing gods work user. If she's self-conscious, eat her pussy til she begs you to fuck her then make her ride top for a while until you're ready to go to pound town. Lay her an extra rope for me brother, I'm going on a dry spell myself.

You are my hero.

Yes

where are you form oj?

We're both in uni and partying. I imagine we'll be functional humans once we grad.

She's not blonde more straw/ginger. My friends have told me they think she looks a bit like Faye Reagan.

I'll do my best man. God bless.

lol saw this photo a couple of days ago

She honestly looks a little like someone I know (not personally) IRL. But I don't believe she has that big of tits.