Anyone with windows 10 have an issue where their wifi disconnects every few minutes? Because this is pissing me off

Anyone with windows 10 have an issue where their wifi disconnects every few minutes? Because this is pissing me off.

its your shitty router and network card

having windows 10 is your issue

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM IT MAKES ME WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF

only true answer

Network card is shit but this doesn't happen on any other version of windows or any other devices.

pretty much this. trust me, i know computers.

do it

Why do you think it's Windows 10's fault? Is it because of ?

If its not because of your router and you didn't have this issue on a different version of windows, then your wifi dongle / network card driver may be shit.
Try looking up how to update it

>windows anything

INSTALL GNU/LINUX OR AS I CALL IT GNU + LINUX

and on a serious note, many normal network adapters are having driver issues with w10.

get rid of w10 or try reinitialising the adapter and or reinstalling drivers.

or you might just buy new hardware with the CIA bug already installed by default like suggests.

OP, shut up.

Do this:

Go to device manager, network adapters, right click your wifi card, power management, uncheck "allow the computer to put this device to sleep to save power."

You're welcome.

did that let's hope it works. even if it does I'm going back to windows 7

> linuxtards will never experience true freedom as in freebsd

it's you

>connect to your wifi
>open command prompt
>netsh wlan set autoconfig enabled=no interface="Wi-Fi"

if you restart your computer or it goes to sleep or something it won't automatically reconnect so open command prompt and
>netsh wlan set autoconfig enabled=yes interface="Wi-Fi"

Ahuhuhu~ peasents wasting money on an inferior OS. Time to face reality, folks, windows is bad.

>wifi
Kek

I thought it was my laptop this whole time oh god thank you I thought I was alone.

free black sticky dicks

I have a surface pro with win 10 on it form my job, it kicks ass. never ever thought I’d enjoy Microsoft's shit.

It's probably your settings. If you haven't disabled the Wi-Fi sharing bullshit, cortana, telemetry, etc, get to it.

had this same problem when w10 was released. did you even fucking attempt to google it?

I have a hp elitebook 810 g1 that came with an intel wireless card. It worked like shit on windows 7 and even worse on windows 10. After updating drivers, checking router, wireless card options, etc, I replace the wifi card for a broadcom compatible with hackintosh and I never had a problem anymore. So maybe that is your real problem and not windows 10 which is my os now with no flaws

That's the FBI / NSA cutting off you're internet while they absorb and monitor your packets OP

uh oh

Lol its because you dont OWN official license

yeah, but I think its just my router being shitty. But windows 10 is shit tho yeah...