Just bought myself a 12inch didlo fo ranal play and the biggest I have ever used is 6inches any off you Sup Forumsros...

Just bought myself a 12inch didlo fo ranal play and the biggest I have ever used is 6inches any off you Sup Forumsros used toys that big and what does it feel like?

Also shemale/trap/sissy thread!

The biggest I have used is 8 inches and once it gets past your prostate it puts you in a trance it feels so good

are you a trap yourself or just a gaiboi?

I am straight/into shemales but I just enjoy prostate stimulation and want to try deep penetration :D

any pics of your personal anal annihilator?

Not at the moment if the thread is still alive in the morning then I will take some pictures off me using it for you ;P

More pictues

as long as your properly shaved and not obese i can even fap to that

No I am waxed at the moment don't like having hairs and I am basically a sissy build just not into wearing underwear or anything

i'd like to see you ravage your hole with your new toy and show me how gaped you can get
sadly threads never last this long here

Fucking disgusting degenerate faggot

really want to try sucking a big cock, have any of u guys tried it?

I haven't tried it but I really enjoy sucking my dildo :D

um, you know you can just not put it in all the way if it's too long right? How thick probably matters more

Anybody know that site that gives free sex toys?

It is like 6inches thick I think, but the idea off filling myself all the way up really turns me on

maybe you have a kik?

idiotin2265

Name?

Cant find that iD