tfw all I want is a gf who I can cuddle with while watching scary movies

> tfw all I want is a gf who I can cuddle with while watching scary movies

is that really too much to ask for Sup Forums?

bump tbgh

yes it is faggot if you dont go out-fucking-side

lower your standards

Ik ga nu gewoon weer praten, ok? Hallo

Hoi

If I did that I would have to start dating rocks. I've never had a proper conversation with a girl, i'm not even that bad looking, just terribly autistic. I'll be 19 in 2 months... is it too late for me?

neuken in de keuken

No it's not too late. Here's the thing. Talking to girls is like any other skill. It takes PRACTICE. Go out and talk to a girl. Don't intend to take her home and don't talk sexually. It won't go well. However, after practice and practice, you will eventually get better. So don't let a few rejections or "fuck off creeps" stop you. It's just practice. Use this line: "I really like your makeup what kind of brands do you like?" and see what happens.

If you're 19 you can't even really go to bars yet so you have PLENTY of time.

samefag here I've dated a lot of women and currently in a relationship of 2.5 yr

Komen Wij Uit Rotterdam?!

np same problem and 22 here.
You are not alone budd.

...sadly I've given up already.

Given your terrible physical state, yes it is.

Go get in shape, and try to be sociable for once.

I do try but I always end up doing some really retarded shit or I just have absolutely nothing interesting to say. I also find it hard enough to make eye contact for more than 10 seconds with my close friends so I assume you know what it's like when it comes to me talking to females.

I am in shape though, and trying to be sociable is easier said than done

Guys are you copies of me?

> tfw all I want is a gf who I can cuddle with while watching scary movies

Ultimate sign of autism. Girls don't want a guy who only wants a girl to cuddle and watch scary movies. Girls want to be wanted and to be fucked. Man the fuck up and maybe you'll get the opportunity to cuddle a real girl and not some weeb body pillow

This, apart from asking what brand of make up she uses wtf

Shut up cock, not all women are total easy 24/7.. sometimes movies are fun when you're not fucking

"When you're not fucking" you wouldn't even get a buzz up into a girl's apartment

bump