Chef Ramsay BTFO!

Chef Ramsay BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=LrBcXbzI66Q

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2013/6/19/6417755/nashville-kitchen-nightmares-restaurant-shuttered-seized-for-tax
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why was he on he on the show to begin with then?

>they loved it before he changed it!

so why the fuck did ramsey have to fucking go save his business?

eater.com/2013/6/19/6417755/nashville-kitchen-nightmares-restaurant-shuttered-seized-for-tax

Yeah, I'm sure Ramsay was the problem.

>all that mold in the kitchen.
Jesus Christ this guy is retarded.

the restauranteur is a fucking liar of course, and also took money to give a sensational story

I think Ramsay has the tendency to exaggerate how bad the food is in a lot of cases. Chappy's was not one of those cases. The food actually LOOKED terrible, and he was charging exorbitant prices for it. He wanted like $36 dollars for a filet that looked like a burnt hokey puck.

I actually kind of agree with him about the church pews. They looked cool, but who the fuck wants to eat dinner on a fucking bench at a table next to other random people.

I didn't know it was in Nashville. I guess it's because there is no reason to ever be on that part of Church Street.

To what extent are Kitchen Nightmare episodes staged? Anyone have anything on that?

>blaming others for your shitty cooking

The drama is mostly, but even on the British version the restaurants can be filthy and full of rotten shit.

The older British shows felt at least somewhat genuine. Once this shit started to be produced by an American studio, all the shitty editing, terrible unwarranted soundtrack, and forced drama makes it all feel staged.

You from Nashville? What's it like compared to Memphis? I'm looking to move.

I know someone who worked at a kitchen nightmares restaurant from S1E1. It wasn't staged but the camera crew definitely tried to get people to play up their reactions and the editing is really misleading sometimes

Not as much as you would think, but as with all reality shows, the editing is insane. They'll pull shots from other days and insert them into scenes for dramatic effect. Ramsay also has the tendency to embellish a lot and they know how to push people's buttons to get a good reaction out of them. But as far as outright scripting things, not so much.

>3.5 year old article from April Fool's Day
What am I supposed to reply to this OP?

What do you want out of me? (you)? To call it bait? To pretend like it's fresh?

Well, speak up. Tell me what the fuck you expected.

His restaurant was failing for a reason
>OH THEY LOVE THE FOOD
Every one of them says this, their food is usually terrible

However the nature of this show and the business itself means that most of these places will still close down after Gordon is done, these days if 10 restaurants open up, 8 of them will go bankrupt in a year or two

Gordon Ramsay

Master Chef & Master of Kino

How can one man be so based?

This has always been amazing to me. If I was a restauranteur and my business was going to be featured on Kitchen Nightmares, I would fucking scrub that place from head to toe MONTHS in advance. A lot of people question why anyone would want to be on that show, but I completely understand it as a publicity stunt. Plus, seeing the 'after' portion of the show, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in trying the place out, but who the fuck would ever want to eat at a place ran by someone who allows their place to be disgustingly unsanitary? You can change the menu all you want, but those kind of habits are a fucking deal breaker

Nashville is way nicer than Memphis, it's growing way faster as well. The growth kind of makes it expensive, but there are plenty of cheap areas a little way (20mins) out from town. People say the traffic is bad, but it's nothing compared to Seattle or even Cincinnati, which I've also lived in. Nightlife is great, always live music around, and it's easy to avoid country if you don't like it. Great place honestly, less crime and more opportunities than Memphis by far.

These are people who literally look at the same griddle covered in months-old congealed grease and think it doesn't matter. Rotting tomatoes in storage, it's not hurting anything. So what if there's dust back there? Customers can't see it.

And plus, when they see my restaurant it won't be like all the others. Ramsay hates the food at other places but when he tries mine he's going to say it's something else, like our advertising is wrong or we have bad decor. I'm different from those other dumb fucks he won't even have to come in the kitchen.

>What if the customer is a pescitarian
>Grabs a random customer
>They're a pescitarian

It's fucking nasty. I realize Ramsay is supposedly helping them fix things, but I'd never be able to trust an owner who allowed their restaurant to get that bad.

That was lucky.

all humans are like that

>the new furnishings and decor have turned a fun restaurant into a funeral parlour. The life is gone!

What kind of customer just goes up to the chef and says that? Does he live in witty sarcasm central or something?

watching this again you can actually tell they edited what the chef said out of context for instance when he was being showed stuff from the pantry made today or not made today

>we'll have a viewing party and throw rotten apples at it

Sounds like a fun party to be honest, I love lobbing sticky apples at inanimate objects to prove passive aggressive points to myself.

>them cymbals

Jesus, I forgot hoe bad American reality TV is.

Because kitchen nightmares is fake. Restaurants only want to be on it because it's free advertisement. The show makes the restaurant look bad at the start, but Gordon always changes it and makes it look good. People want to go to the restaurant to see if it really is good now, plus the regulars and general customers/people in the area probably will never even see the episode.

>plus the regulars and general customers/people in the area probably will never even see the episode.

They filmed one in my area and people went nuts for it. They don't come out and say what restaurants they do, but when a customer sees Gordon running around inside like people I actually know did, everyone finds out and starts showing up, that's why they'll show dinner services at these "failing" restaurants being full as fuck, because by the first dinner service they film Gordon has been in town for like a week.

And then people wanted to watch the episode and there were sluts on facebook taking pictures of their tv screen because they were in the background.

It almost makes this shit unwatchable. The British show was so simple, but no, they had to fuck it up.

Excessive pride.

Cymbals are better than inappropriate uses of top 40 songs.
In the UK version Gordon walks into a fucking surf and turf buffet and they play Amy Winehouse. It's nonsense.

>Looks like Chappy took a crappy in my gumbo
BTFO!

>'It was truly a Kitchen Nightmare for me'
HE SAID IT
HE SAID ITTT
THE ABSOLUTE
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

the reddit infestation on this board has grown out of control

I always get bored of the show after he trashes the food

I'll take a shitty pop song once an episode rather than shitty sound effects along with quick cuts to people making weird facial expressions every 15 seconds.

wow they really fucked up with the decor in that episode also

>replacing a unique Cajun menu with hamboigas and fried chigin junk food menu

Ramsey must not think too highly of Americans

I usually watch it until the first dinner service to see if they fuck it up

they're specifically meant for familys or a group of friends who all want to sit next to eachother, every restaurant ive been to has those for this exact purpose

Did you see his food though? He can't make authentic well done Cajun food.

if someone was ordering fish they had a good chance of being one

They had 10 fucking specials a day dude, you need to trim that shit

wtf is going on here

Meme synthesis.

>weird expressions

Oh, you have autism.

>That steak and lobster rocket
I think this is worse than the 'za

Every restaurant you've ever been to has picnic tables? Even like Chili's and shit? That's legitimately bizarre. Where do you live?

It really sounds like one of those fake amazon reviews.

Surely you've been to a fucking Burger King. Don't talk shit

Yes because burgers and fried chicken do awful in America.

So awful that KFC and McDonald's aren't in almost every country on the planet.

>My restaurant was doing fine until he showed up
So why even go on the fucking show?

>user desperately struggles with the concept of not everyone living in a metropolis, and also reading comprehension

hes exaggerated slightly saying every resturant, but there are loads of successful restaurants that do communal dining experiences etc.

Even Ramsay restaurants have a table in the kitchen that groups can book.

I used to love GR but hes become unbearable these days. Hes somewhere between a midlife crisis and a total sellout.

but every Kitchen Nightmares episode is the same; strip down menu, redecorate, promote hard working waitress etc. Then they all cry at the end and Gordon saunters out in his leather jacket after telling them to keep it up.

just filming mister tarantino

>Crappy's
>Gordon Ramsay rekt it
Yeah, sure.