Linux master race!

Linux master race!

So how does it feel being a Windows cuck?
>Inb4 can't play games
Theres a software call "wine" that let's you play windows games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-niv_iXWOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you tell me you can play on wine. Which game is that ?

>shit b8
>shilling free (both as in beer and freedom software)

the board your looking for is over there RMS

>Theres a software call "wine" that let's you play windows games
Except when it doesnt. Been there, done that. Windows are better for gaming. If i was able to kick my vidya addiction, i would totaly go linux, though.

Wine isn't great for games. If you honestly care about the future of Linux you wouldn't be telling everyone "Oh yeah Wine is a miracle program that will let you play any game you want and use any software you want" Because it's just not fucking true. Get the fuck out of here.
This was posted from a computer running Linux.

I'm playing ark on it right now

Quadruple OS, Triple Boot Macbook Air:
MacOS, Mint Linux, Win7Pro, and "Andy" for Android emulation.

I can full boot MacOS, Mint LInux, and Windows, no emulation, full boot, or just open up a virtual machine window within MacOS. I installed "Andy" android emulation just to do 'hook up' apps as I do not own Android Tablet nor Phone.

but for some fucking reason, boot MacOS about 95% of the time, I guess

Do you play windows games in virtualbox?

Mint user reporting in.

Only issue I have is with graphics card drivers. I never actually get to play any demanding game on Linux so I got dual boot with Windows 10 as well.

Arch master race

nah, full boot when I do gaming or pretty much any real work on Windows. but I would rather PS4 and XBox for gaming, but I guess I am really bored and feel too old for gaming, I am actually interested in getting one of those Arcade style machines that play like 100 classic video games (galaga, pac man, etc), that are about 6 feet tall and look like an arcade game circa 1987, haha

Teach me some cool Terminal commands.

Sudo

>apt-get install cmatrix
>cmatrix

It's funny... So may people here saying "if only I could play my games in Linux"... You vote with your dollars boys.

I'm a gamer, and I run Linux exclusively. Sure there are a few games I'd like to play that are "Windows dependent". I simply don't play them... Yet!

With Microsoft finally playing their Jew cards with Windows 10s they demonstrate to developers just how bad things can and will get. With valves work on steam for Linux and steamOS it only a matter of time before devs port their triple A titles to Linux.

Windows gaming will probably never die... Too much money in it. But the less you shill to Microsoft and their abusive behavior, the more love Linux gets.

As for gaming on Linux? I'm having a blast with metro, portal, and the witches series. You have fun with your forced updates, persistent performance degradation, and depleted bank accounts!

Pal
youtu.be/q-niv_iXWOE

Most good games through steam are being ported over to Linux anyways

All I need to play is Kerbal Space Program. KSP til I D-I-E.

>Shits on an operating system.
>Gets emulator to mimic same operating system.
Genius.

Inherent instability of WINE is aggravating
RHEL is lovely
Windows will always be the 800LB Gorilla of the enterprise. SAMBA can only be main DC at domain level 2008 or below and does it terribly.

I just switched to Linux 3 weeks ago. It's on the rise. I play all my windows games on it too

>I just switched to Linux 3 weeks ago... ... ...

thank you for your EXPERT advice.
fuck you, faggot

I have a laptop running mint and my pc is running Win 10. I do work on my laptop and game on pc. Don't care much about gaming on the move so yeah, best of both worlds

Not for long more and more games are Linux compatible right out the gate

We are putting our foot down against windows insane cuckery of shilling and data mining. It really has gotten ridiculous. The only leg they had to stand on was apple is MEGA CUCKED. But with Linux being open source they will never sell out to the gubberment