Anyone tell me wtf is on my back

Anyone tell me wtf is on my back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AJlKoy8JzI
google.ca/search?q=allergic reaction grid pattern skin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJo7voienTAhUBViYKHeUgBD8Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=916#imgrc=TEgboB8NOXpwnM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Appears to be an insect bite. Probably bed bug.

You should let a doctor check it out. Might be something serious like a tumor

A demon

Bedbug what is this 1959

That looks to be a mild case of HSV-1, or Herpes Simplex Virus. Wash off any dead or dying skin with warm water and apply a thin layer of vaseline or petroleum jelly to it, then cover with plastic wrap or a bandage. It should clear within a few days, if not, go to a doctor and get it checked out. Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly and avoid touching your mouth, eyes, or anyopen cuts on your body.

I have this shit too, also have no idea what it is

faggot aids

looks like a giant ass zit; squeeze it and take pic

it's a third nipple

cancer

It's not bedbugs. They always bite in clusters of 4-5 bites in a line or a group, drawing blood. OP's got a rash or something.

And bedbugs are still a thing. We had them extinct in the modern world until people started travelling to shithole 3rd world countries and not washing their packs/clothes properly, bringing them back. Now we have chemical-resistant bedbugs that are extremely hard to get rid of.

ringworm

Lofa like a minor rash. Maybe hookworm. Lay in any sodden grounds lately, bareback or otherwise?

Angyoma canadiensis

Bruise. Put some ice pack on it or frozen chopped vegetables.

Hydrocortisone cream if it itches, otherwise use neosporin. Give it a few days

Op here got more

shitty diet + sedentary habits.

Your skin is a really good indication of how good is your diet, if you have eruptions, spots, rashes, or any other type of spontaneous irritation, even though you're a relatively clean person (who washes at least once a day, and who changes clean clothes often), the odds that your diet and lack of exercise are the ones to blame are pretty much indisputable.

bed bugs just google search pics of it you will finde the same as on your back well rip your hous brunt it down in a lifestream to get them all

is that jupiter?

Looks like scabies. Pattern isn't right for acne or herpes. Herpes would be a group of small vesicles with an erythematous base. Doesn't look fungal or viral. No way to know for sure without getting a sample and looking under the microscope.

you appear to have pale disgusting mutant skin syndrome also known as cockasian disease.

Kek

>Caucasian.

Some kind of insect bite most likely. Take an antihistamine for the itching.

inflamed cyst. pop it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-AJlKoy8JzI

ya got a cyst bitchboi

Do you get mosquitoes where you live? Anti-histamines should help with the itching. Judging by those scratch marks it's pretty itchy and you risk infection if you keep scratching the tops off the bites.

that shit's a stretch mark. congrats you're tall, I'm sorry it didn't happen gradually. it'll mellow out in time.

might just be pimples, wash more often, you filthy pig

Looks like Microniggers

looks like AIDS to me

Yep definitely AIDS OP

yup
aids

Your dirty nails goingto the wounds

it's ringworm you fucking morons

Micro scratches

Simple allergic reaction... pic related is mine.

I had this pattern develop a few times, turns out it was just allergies.

google.ca/search?q=allergic reaction grid pattern skin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJo7voienTAhUBViYKHeUgBD8Q_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=916#imgrc=TEgboB8NOXpwnM:

So busy solving 72 captchas, forgot pic...

See, there are these people called doctors. I know, crazy right?

im one of the few NON PRICKS in this thread. and that could be Shingles my guy. google it, and if you can, get to a doctor quick. i just had it, and earlier you go, less pain and less scars.