What is the greatest breed of doggo and why is it the German Shepherd?

What is the greatest breed of doggo and why is it the German Shepherd?

Miniature Pinshcher's are the best :3

pitbull

sure if you like angry and stupid

German Shepherd- enjoy dealing with their bad hips when they're still otherwise a young dog.

and ugly

That's only if they're bread that way.

There's a reason why they're the choice working dog.

nigger detected

Every breed of dog comes with certain chances of health problems. Plenty of German shepherds never have this issue with proper care.

Nope. Husky.

Pits are just dumb violent nigger dogs.

Shepherds are the disciplined SS of attack dogs.

Grown up with German Shepherds, no dog is better. They're smart, loyal, gentle with children and the best dog for house protection.

*cough cough* wiener doggos *cough cough*

Doberman

GEREED.

wrong.Golden Retriever

German Shepard
Border Collie
Labrador Retrievers

Huskies are autism in the form of a dog

GSD are great, I prefer Malinois

no u

Wow, almost looks part fox. Beautiful dog.

Are you a furry? Because both husky pics you posted are of their genitals.

Best dog is Scottish Border Collie, because it does everything in but better

a decent one is probably smarter than at least half the people you'll ever meet too

Rottweiler.

Yes. But my being a furry has nothing to do with this. I keep my zoo stuff out of the furry threads.

Cuz they know to chase niggers from the day they are born. Pitbulls are for massive nigger faggots who have a tiny white cock.

Huskies are the top choice for furfags

Annoying, require constant attention, hyper all the fucking time, constant, and I mean, CONSTANT shedding

Here in Canada white trash love them too because OMG MY HUSKY HE'S LIKE 90% WOLF BRAH

Fuck all of you - white German Grossspitz masterrace reporting in

Doberman Pinschers.

fucking loyal, smart and brave.
they dont eat as much, dont bark as much, dont shit as much, and dont need fucking acreage to grow up healthy.

for some reason they have fallen out of fashion. I think its becuase of Rottweilers, being the other nigger dog (besides pitbull), that look 75% the same colorations.

I had a few growing up, and my last one had its full tail and unclipped ears, and looked interestingly beautiful

Nope. Links are what kills these threads.

Sounds like you're just shit at raising them.

Alaskan Malamute (left)

Doberman

Those are pretty too. But I just can't resist those beautiful, blue eyes of the husky.

Nope. I don't have any.

I feel the bait but anyway
German Shepards have huge problems with back joints when they are older
They are really smart and learn fast but like any breed have some flaws

My doggo
R8?

How about you not be a nigger and look somewhere else?

Pits can be great dogs if trained properly. But I'm partial to German Shepards. Smart, loyal, and protective from day 1. I have both and the shep is sooooo much smarter.

this shit aint hard to find user

your either dumb, lazy or the fbi

Correct

I was just curious since I noticed the observation. Idgaf what you are man.

I don't mind Huskies, but yeah, when I grew up and was around them more, I realized they're big babies (not really in the good sense). They're pretty, but so are Shepards and Collies, and I'd rather have them. Better dogs all around.

My doggo

>Bringing shitty normie meme to Sup Forums
>self answering question
Just stop summer fag

Best dogs all named right here.

/thread

that's a nontraditional spelling for Labrador Retriever

It's very dog.

Best dog

The Belgian Malinois is the most widely used service dog for LE and military in north america.

>I had a few growing up, and my last one had its full tail and unclipped ears, and looked interestingly beautiful

There you go. Everyone I've ever known to have a Pinschers clipped their tails down to nothing and half their ears off. It looks terrible and I empathize towards the dog. But when I see them with their full extremities, they're very powerful looking and oddly commanding. Would much rather have that.

I like this doggo

Good doggo.

Belgian Malinois have all of the good breed characteristics of German Shepherds without glass hips. They are superior in every way

German Shepherd confirmed.

My pupper right now.

>No love for the Newfoundland

Come on now

pits are the worse...
"but my pit is so good around people... it only wants to rip throats of unknown dogs and toddlers"

descended from ghetto dog. that was descended from gangster dog, that was desceneded from fighting dog, or 26 generations, etc...

"but my dog is friendly, look I put a bow around its neck, see it is trained!"

fuck pitbulls

>loyal almost to a fault, great working dogs and pets alike

Labrador is best

my boy

Thanks! He's a pitbull/labrador mix name Copper. Literally the most gentle dog I've ever owned.

pits need the most attention and the most training to not turn them into nigger dogs

Without training the pit bull is more prone to killing things than any other breed.

please, this is a thread for white people dogs...

black people twitter is over there >>>>

That thing looks fucking huge...

sounds like you rape by a black ppl

this, I never let my dog go near any pit bulls while walking him, just not worth risking that dog being fucking psycho and attacking anything that does something it doesn't like

Get on my level

what breed is the best at/most receptive to bestiality?
Is it better to raise a pup into an adult and fuck it or is it ok to train a rescue for fucking?

Looks like you could ride that dog into the fiercest of battles

show us a picture of yours before you go ranting about "levels"

I've heard chihuahuas are pretty good at fucking.

Y I F F I N H E L L
I
F
F

I
N

H
E
L
L

Ain't no one trying to have a dingle berry nightmare, fool

Akita all the way

My doggo, half Doberman, half German Shepherd.

yeah but im not lucky enough to have a micro penis so ill never get to experience it.

Shiba inu

The mastiff

Eloquent as fuck brug

i had a shiba. he had a lot of behavior problems. We took him to a professional dog trainer and he refunded the tuition because he couldnt get him to listen.

Japanese tosa would fuck up a pitbull

Pugs are the master race.

because of fallout and mother russia

That's because shibas are dogs who are pretty much cats. They don't give a single fug

>Huskies are autism in the form of a dog
sounds like the perfect dog for me

>Doberman Pinscher
thats the dog we had when i was a kid, god i loved her to bits.. If I ever have the proper setting (cityfag) thats the dog i want my kids to grow up with. She fucking protected me like i was her own, you sir are a gentleman and a sholar.

Uncle had trained Shepherds. One of which attacked his own daughter. (to the tune of 150 stiches on her back) I myself had a pit bull for 13 years. To date, the most obedient, loving dog I've ever owned. Was literally a 100 lb lap dog.

Moral of the story:
It's all about how they're raised and cared for

/thread

so its a common trait? every shiba ive seen out for a walk seemed so well behaved by comparison.

Pretty sure it's a common thing.

All Jap dogs are fucking terrible.

She's a good doggo. It's like having an autistic 3 year old. Really well mannered until she sees a bee and then she must destroy it, no matter what.

I have a pupper who is half english Mastiff, half bluenosed pittbull. Best dog I have ever had

Strongest bite best doggo

Amerian bred show shepherds are shit. AKC breeders are only concerned with the floating gait and totally fucked up the breed by breeding out all thier drives, nerves and structure. German bred workimg shepherds are solid dohs with almost no dysplasia problems.
Malinois, though awesome dogs are not pets and if you dont know how to work them hard o have the time to you're going to have a shitload of mayhem on your hands.

Pits are the best. If there raised by a nigger than there violent but if there raised like any other dig than there just as friendly. B4 they were used as fighting dogs they were used as guardians for baby's and children because they are friendly buy wouldn't let anyone hurt there family. When i was growing up we had a total of 7-8 pits. They never hurt anyone but if someone did something treating then they would walk about 3 feet away and growl and bark as loud as they could till the threat was gone. When i was like 10 or 11 a stray beagle tried to attack me and my brother but our pit saved us. That is the only time one of our dogs would kill something in fact they even raised kittens and baby rabbits if the mother was killed. And they are the best looking dog breed

This. My dogs a sweetheart

Have you retards ever researched ever where you got your german shepherds? Actually i am speaking to the dumbfucks hating on them any RESPONSIBLE breeder of merit would get BOTH parents OFA checked for hip displ and elbow displ, and said parents grandparents, etc.

Needless to say, yes there are alot of shitty backyard breeders in america who are doing it for prohit and not for the betterment of the breed. Which all purebred dog breeding should be done for - the betterment of the breed.

It's better to spend 2.5k on a pup with good, solid bloodlines then to spend $600 on a pup that is just like lol ya the parents are AKC registered we that's all we know

>2 boys needing protection from a fucking beagle

Just wow.

That's what I was thinking lol. Fucking pussies.

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear over the sounds of greatness emanating from my west Highland White Terrier. Maybe it's gas, dgaf. Margaret Louise is the most amazing companion doggo ever.

>autism rolled into a hotdog with legs.