ITT: we treat each other splendidly until someone gets dubs. each dubs is a mood swing

ITT: we treat each other splendidly until someone gets dubs. each dubs is a mood swing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENRzf7gPxj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello good sirs how are you today?

Good day old chap, I do hope you have had a splendid Thursday. I say, my good man, what has one been involving oneself in?

dammnit

fail

/thread

sage

i was never here

so good to see you my kind sir. How's the family doing?

FUCK OFF MOTHAFUCKAAAA

Fuck you

HAHAHAHA what a fujcking faggot getting dubs immediately I was enhjoything that niceness you dump cunt get aids

Well job day ladies and gentleman. Can i offer you fine people an egg in this trying time?

ITT - there is a snipe

you son of a hiv positive nigger

Please don't leave, it's a great idea for a thread and you are the backbone of this thread.

kind sir, he was clearly in the right by speaking to us in such a manner after doubles and he then post doubles resulting us into being gentlemanly.
-regards
sir faggot

turning negative
back to good
don't know how to count

astute observation

thank you my friend

thank you for keeping track of this marvellous experience chap

bully! It seems our mood swings nearly got the better of us, but bugger all we keep it in check finely.

As you wish. Although I dare say one has already imbibed a certain amount of THC so far this evening. Would you be so kind as to remind me where we are at this point in proceedings?

Or maybe this chap can help me out?

it never ceases to amaze me how effective my fellows anons can be

dear user, we're being pleasantly polite, it's being wonderfull

Marvellous. So what do you scallywags like to do when you are not joining in the skullduggery taking place on Sup Forums?

can i interest you boys in a warm cup of tea?

is there a way for some one to hit dubs please?

a coke would be better my kind man

Wonderful afternoon to all of you lads, hope you're enjoying your stay in this lovely thread

it has been a pleasure so far, such an amazing experience, you sir can never imagine

How often does one get dubs around here?

bitches

Any of you chaps know a good joke? I fear this thread requires a change of direction.

until someone get's me the coke I was offered....

Your pathetic piece of shit life is the only funny thing around here asshole.
fucking kill yourself cunt

your life is a joke, you waste of cum, your parents hate you, youll never have a gf

hello friend, no need for such harsh language, you have a lovely smile

Good golly that was quite an outburst we just had, good thing it was a quick one.

for a brief moment i had to sustain my breath dear user, glad we're back on the road to niceness

How about some music chaps

youtube.com/watch?v=ENRzf7gPxj4

1/10 posts more or less

Don't tell me the odds you cunt.

How about you shut the fuck up?
GTFO of my thread you fucking idiot

you son of a nigger, you had to ruin this shit, you fucking jewcuntfaggot

no one fucking asked you anything, why da fuck would we want your knowledge you piece of dirty nasty dick

Look mate I'm having a shit day already you don't have to make things worse, fucking hell I want to break your fucking nose so bad you autistic little shit

shupt up idiots, i fixed it

I give less fucks than the ones I gave 2 your mom you retarded cunt. Go kill yourself and all your problems will be over, I PROMISE

Fixed what you cunt?
Don't make wast my fucking time piece of shit nigger

Gee mate, we're all friends here. There's no need to be so rude. Take deep breathes and a cup of tea lad, if you're not feeling ok we can talk a little yeah?

Time is a precious tool that we have, wasting it is the worst feeling definitely oldman