Can Trump stump the Dems in 2016? This battleground map isn't looking very favourable right now

Can Trump stump the Dems in 2016? This battleground map isn't looking very favourable right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2015/11/09/when-he-called-for-an-end-to-the-war-on
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean, on one hand, all the swing states from 2008 are in play, with the exception of Indiana; Georgia's also looking vulnerable. On the other hand, though, New Jersey is a lighter blue than usual.

I never got why is Iowa and Wisconsin lean blue, I thought dem rednecks were Republicans??

All depends on Bernie Sanders. He controls the voters that Hillary needs.

They're a heavily-industrialised state with a densely-populated state capital city. Typical Dem-leaning demographic, not unlike Illinois. Of course, these same demographics make it vulnerable to an appropriately-managed Trump challenge.

Iowa is likewise a manufacturing-based state.

strong cultural ties to metropolitan Illinois. The people in Illinois visit their relatives every goddamn holiday.

easily

the media act like he needs to win states in Mexico

he needs +80% rust belt states

>He thinks Georgia will go dem
wew

repubs have just done a shitty job reaching out to blue collar workers

they need Trumpism

you are fucking dumb

some of us like, voting millenials, Trump. Older republicans liked John Kasich.

>Johnson wins states
>New Mexico isn't one of them

Please, if Johnson's gonna win -anywhere-, it'd be NM.

Ohioan here. His state is going red this year, even without Kasich. Hillary is a dirty word in this state, now that she is shitting on working class whites.

Trump just needs to camp out in the rust belt until November hammering on about NAFTA, TPP etc.

It's not going to be easy swinging a state like Michigan which is home to Detroit and Deareborne, but its probably the best shot hes got.

Trump will win Ohio and Philadelphia. If he picks Webb he could sweep the Midwest.

If Trump can reach out to the blue collars then sure. That's what he's been trying to do when he talks about trade and bringing businesses back. All you really have to do to fuck the Democrats over is to take away their white working class vote.
>how is Trump gonna win without the minority vote?
Is a fucking stupid line of questioning. Those people majority vote Democrat and always will because gibsmedats. Appealing to them is useless.

Michigander here, almost everyone I know is militantly for Trump, the hard leftists like Bernie. I have seen two Hillary bumper stickers and that's the extent for her.

>Philadelphia

You mean Pennsylvania? Philadelphia is a city in Pennsylvania and it is the only reason PA is a blue state.

>If he picks Webb he could sweep the Midwest.
If he picks web he can win parts of new england

trump can get so many moderate democrat votes with webb

>All you really have to do to fuck the Democrats over is to take away their white working class vote.

Exactly.

Trump present a problem for the Dems because they can't use the usual attack lines. He's in favour of nativism and protectionism, which goes against GOP orthodoxy.

I did, got brain fog there.

That's actually how it's been in nearly every state this season. Trump "wins" with like 10k votes total while the dems pull 10-100 times that many.

I literally won't be suprised if the entire US is blue this November. Trump has polarized so many people against Republicans it's ridiculous.

Practice saying it now, Sup Forums:

Madam President Clinton!

When she takes over and shuts shitholes like Sup Forums down, I'll be crying tears of joy. You people are vile and need to die already.

>tolerant
>non-bigoted

He will win in a landslide most likely. Hillary will get indicted before November, coupled with all the truth bombs Mr. Trump is going to drop on her.

>Republican winning Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Michigan
>easy

I never realized Trumpfags were this delusional.

That map is actually good for Trump. This is Nate Silver's projection, it looks accurate according to the polls.

Trump is losing by 13 in North Carolina LOL. Republicans will never be in the whitehouse again.

Good luck winning IA, OH, VA, NC, and FL.

Activate it.

As a mexican, it will be great to see the corruption of Clinton take her out of the race

Here's his best shot

Trump doesn't win Virginia HAHAHAH

>Trump winning Virginia, where 200,000 convicted felons (niggers) just regained the right to vote.
>Trump winning Michigan and Pennsylvania, which have gone blue the last 6 elections
>Trump winning Illinois, which went blue by 17 points in 2012

>nate silver
You mean the same guy who said trump would be out of the race months ago? Ya I'm sure gonna believe his predictions lel.

>a fucking leaf

Holy fuck you're from bizarro world.

Virgina and North Carolina being swing states

Virginia I can kind of see but why North Carolina? Too many blacks and Yankee refugees?

heavy industry... in Iowa? We're an agriculture state lol. Yeah, idk how it's a toss up here. I go to uni at Iowa so it's all liberals, but the small towns prob would support Trump. I think Trump will take it.

Same here. All of my male friends have stated that they prefer Trump.

Fuck off, shill.

#DangerousDon

Get the awesomeness trending! It's the ultimate compliment. Dangerous to the globalist scum. Dangerous to the SJW filth. Dangerous to the mudslime radicals. Dangerous to Crooked Hillary!!!

No. Trump is finally stumped this time. Trust me, I'm a liberal.

Liberal = cucked moron

We have quite a bit of manufacturing here too.

Trump was literally a joke as a hopeful for the Republican nod just a year ago, very few predicted his ascension. Look at him now. The (relatively) bleak outlook for his upcoming skirmish with Clinton is no different and he will be our next president, for better or worse.

If Obama couldn't make Georgia blue, Clinton has no chance.

Stop this meme

NC here. Fairly confident it is going red

good retort

Hillary cant even beat Bernie in MI

Trump takes the Rust Belt easily

yeah Dems should have run Biden

Trump is going to take the Rust Belt

Too many blacks and New York scum yea

appropriately-managed Trump challenge.
>appropriately-managed

Fortunately, there doesn't seem to be one in sight

Johnson will never win a single state, do you realize how fucking HARD that is for a third party? Ross Perot got 19% of the popular vote but NO electoral votes

>NBC

The nose is exposed! Shill for the high score!

>Nate Silver

In that case, there is a 100% chance that Trump has this in the bag.

>AZ
>lean GOP
Nigga, we won't be turning blue any time soon.

With all the Hispanics and the fact that Mormons are immune to Trump? Arizona will be a battleground

Same people have said that Utah could be a blue state because of one shit poll meanwhile Republicans literally outnumber Dems 5:1, so in order for the state to flip they would need Republicans to stay home en masse and have every single dem and independent go dem

We'll see in November when Trump gets steamrolled. It doesn't matter who he's going up against either. When a Democrat is getting inaugurated next year, I hope you realize it's your fault we're stuck with another liberal for eight more years.

Lies. GOP participation in the primaries is the highest it's been in history.

Dem participation is the lowest it's been in a very long time.

The pendulum is swinging back, retard. I'd tell your kind to start regretting all that SJW, and BLM crap you've been pulling the last 5 years, but I doubt you have the capacity for independent thought.

Ross Perot dropped out briefly in 1992, when he was getting around 30%. He was simply taking away votes from Bush. Most of the states he did well in went Bush anyway.

AS IF ANY STATE WOULD VOTE OR A RASIST!

MAYBE Texas or Misisippi because their's only rasists in those states!

FUCK TRUMP
#FCKH8

>Nate Silver

WEW LAD

This map is a fucking joke. Case and point, Clinton leads Stump in Florida by around 13 points. That's not a "toss up".

agree with this guy

>Arizona
>will
>be
>a
>battleground
loving every laugh

It's a toss-up for sake of argument. Nobody's going to say at this point "The election's over, Clinton will win anyway"

>Arizona
>Mormons
BYU is in Provo, UTAH. Wrong state.

If there's one thing I know about Americans, is that we don't like being told what to do.

The media has been telling us not to vote for trump for the last 6 months.

Why is he so sure NV and PA are blue? Can't wait to watch this kike faggot get proven wrong AGAIN

They seem to think it will be a repeat of 2008&2012. It won't be for multiple reasons
1) Clinton will not mobilize the black vote like Obama did
2) Clinton will not mobilize the youth vote like Obama did, if anything they'll vote against her because they despise Hillary and see her as the epitome of corruption and corporatism.
3) Donald Trump has the working white vote and is extremely better with them than Hillary, working class whites are probably her worst voting block which it also happens to be the biggest voting block
4) They haven't debated yet
5) The Republican establishment and voters are still recovering from a nasty primary and are still healing but will heal from this
6) Hillary Clinton can not defeat Donald Trump conventionally. Nothing works conventionally against him and no one has been able to adapt to defeat him. She will either stick to policy but crumble under his ridicule or she will end up pulling a Marco and tank
This election won't be a red out like Reagan but they're doing the same thing the Republicans did, under estimating Donald Trump and before they know it they'll realize he's unstoppable, if not so already.

Honestly way too many spics in NV as well as unions that are basically Manchurian Candidates when it comes to voting democrat

That map assumes nigger turnout at Obama levels

That's the only thing that makes those southern states competitive

Niggers will not turn out at Obama levels for Crooked Hillary

I have to carpool with people who insist on listening to NPR and I have been alternately laughing and growling "that's a lie" the whole time.

I don't know, man. Niggers fucking loved Bill Clinton. They think Hillary is gonna be Bill 2.0. They mostly know Obama's a punkass and only probably pulled so hard for him just to troll whites. But for a Clinton? I dunno, man. I dunno.

>Nate Silverblattsteinmanowicsz

He did such a good job of predicting the primary, how could he possibly be wrong about the general?

>They think Hillary is gonna be Bill 2.0.
Trump is going to be closer to Bill 2.0 than Hillary. Trump has money and "swagger."

Honestly somewhat this, I think this election might be a paradigm shift. The only problem is Trump manages to be MORE unlikable and hated just like Hillary so I don't know how this will turn out, but anyone who thinks it'll be a Goldwater-landslide like some retards are convinced are wrong.

Somehow I think the historic first shit kicks in and people vote for Hillary because "muh woman prez". I know Hillary is going to go ALL in for minority turnout, why do you think she is pandering so hard?

Obama might even campaign for her a bit just because he's probably still buttsore about Trump and doesn't want his "legacy" to be undone day 1.

I am calling it trump will win in a landslide. we will come in support of legalized weed and win states like Washington, Oregon, and Colorado. He had already said in the past the he doesn't support the war on drugs, and that he thinks drugs should be legalized and taxed.

SOURCE:reason.com/blog/2015/11/09/when-he-called-for-an-end-to-the-war-on

A huge proportion of Obama voting blacks were first-time voters, and turned out only because we'z prezdint now. That's not gonna happen for Crooked Hillary. Nobody is excited about her, she is the Democrats version of ¡Jeb! and we all saw what Trump did to him

I think PA might become a red state again. For the past few elections, it's been light blue. I think the blue dog democrats absolutely despise the sea hag especially for what she said about doing away with coal mining jobs. PA is a big state for labor jobs especially in the energy industry.

NJ is likely to be blue (as usual). Probably a dark blue because it's an absolute liberal shithole. It's been this way for a very long time.

I think Trump will get most of the toss up state.

This is just my opinion of course.

Look at 2008 vs 2012, Obama mysteriously lost over 3 million votes while Romney barely gained over McCain's total.

Turnout was still relatively high. With the unpopularity contest that is surely to take place, it might even be lower. Hillary might lose way more votes while Trump can either keep Romney's total or improve upon it.

It won't be, if Hillary was black maybe but since she isn't the voter turnout won't be nearly as close. Every black was voting. It was a higher percentage of blacks voting than whites. 66% vs 64%. Plus Bernie is doing a number on her reputation and Donald Trump will make her seem like an evil racist bitch who puts illegals over black Americans and the reason they are in poverty is because of trade deals Clinton pushed for.

That's true only if the establishment gets the guts to back Trump. I think Romney lost 2012 because of his Mormon religion. A lot of evangelicals stayed home from what I've heard.

>romney has a higher chance of winning repub nom than cruz
kek

I live in NJ I can confirm. Although there are more Republican voters than you would think, especially in central/southern parts of the state.

Trump was leading Clinton there until April, that margin is by no means static. Combine this with the huge Republican turnout and Hillary's failure to do anything but lose shares of the Dem popular vote and you have a definite battleground state.

The presidency based on historical trends was already poised for a Republican to take the white house this year. Trump makes that possibility even higher and he does put the rust belt in play, Obama mobilized the black vote, Trump will mobilize the white vote. I think the race will be a big win for Trump however not a blowout. But we need to all realize this is the last election we have to take a stand. Unless a conservative is elected who stops the flow of immigration and the demographic change, a conservative will never win the white house again let alone Congress. This is our last chance, if Hillary gets in or another liberal it's over for any conservative

primarymodel.com/
Oy vey better make my bet now with those odds.

i'm not a gambler but it's very tempting. Trump was at what, 2% odds in the primary? Cuckbio was 40%, Cruz 30% or some shit.

K, pedro. nice proxy, get ready to build wall.

These odds are fairly similar to mine (so far), do you have the link?
>inb4 first debate where Crooked Hillary tanks

Trump really needs to DESTROY Hilary at the debates.

Sort of like how Chris Christie destroyed Rubio.

someone murder this faggot

The betting odds and predictions have been complete shit this election.

There's a real chance for that to happen, and happen quickly. Hillary showed herself unable to effectively attack Trump, and she had trouble defending herself from fucking Bernie Pampers

You know that model actually kinda got 2012's popular vote count exactly on the nose for Romney.

It overshot McCain's numbers for some reason

everything is going just as Scott Adams has described for almost a year now.
it's amazing he hasn't gotten more attention. i think the leftists prefer to stick their head in the sand and pretend this election is business as usual.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

I live in NJ too (Exit 117). I live in a wealthy upper middle class town which is mostly Republican. I agree that South Jersey has a higher Republican majority. Some parts of Central/Northern NJ are very Democrat. The libs have a stronghold on our big cities which is why I feel like they almost always win elections.

not even pat is going to get re-elected here let alone trump