How would you rank the top Netflix originals in order? Stranger Things was absolutely phenomenal

How would you rank the top Netflix originals in order? Stranger Things was absolutely phenomenal.

where is Marco Polo

That's just a pic, doesn't necessarily mean those are the absolute top.

>mixing tv shows with movies
>not even including all the shows

Where is Kimmy Schmidt, where is Bojack, where is ?

Well I probably fucked this up. That was just supposed to be an image and not represent the titles to pick between.

Are we talking movies of shows? If movies then Beasts Of No Nation

Stranger things was derivative trash

More misses than hits that's for sure. Probably why they have to raise subscription prices after all which really makes you wonder what the point was.

In terms of the shows that are any good at all

Stranger Things>House Of Cards>Narco's>Bojack Horseman

Narcos > Stranger Things > House of Cards > Daredevil > OITNB

Haven't seen the rest.

Bojack > House of Cards S1 > Stranger Things > House of Cards (the rest of it) > The David Cross 3 episode thing > Daredevil > F is For Family >>> Jessica Jones

I haven't seen literally every original, but as far as the popular entries go (including the "lol so bad" Sandler originals and the shows that actually interest a general/niche/whatever audience)

must see: House of Cards (season 1-2, at least, which makes 3-4 fine), Orange is the New Black (again, it's weird how I stopped liking the two most "popular" originals after their second season. just couldn't get into them much after 2), Narcos (just a fucking great show, fills the Breaking Bad hole in your heart if you watch Better Call Saul along side it), Stranger Things (honestly havent been to Sup Forums since watching it so no clue what the ironic anti-consensus consensus is here but it's hard not to binge), Beasts of no Nation

great original (with no specific preference): DareDevil, s4 Arrested Development, The Do-Over (started watching this while i was in a bad mood. long story short i grew up loving david spade and adam sandler and that whole era of SNL stars and havent liked anything theyve made in a decade. i was really surprised i laughed at this movie and even more surprised that it surprised me. really thought sandler would be phoning it in from here on out. idk, i'm just incredibly surprised this wasn't garbage)

watch it if you're trying to find something new: Jessica Jones, Lady Dynamite, Bo Burnham's one man shows, Chris D'Elia

don't bother: Ridiculous 6, any female comedian standup special (i love female comics but i have not seen a single netflix standup special fronted by a woman that i'd recommend to another person. on another note--Whitney Cummings' recent HBO special made me depressed because she was the literal and metaphorical opposite of funny), LOVE (holy shit I did NOT plan to hate this show as much as I did. Community is my favorite show so I was ready to watch ANYTHING anybody from the show helped make, & I love so many projects Judd Apatow works on that I figured I owed it to the guy to watch the show & wow, the show was fucking shit)

- Narcos is amazing.
- House of Cards is pretty damn good.
- Stranger things is aight.
- Orange is the New Black is 5/10.
- Daredevil is average.
- Bojack is pretty bad.

must see: the clone wars (honestly it just makes the weak prequels so much stronger, it's just a great experience if you like Star Wars, if you're not obsessed don't bother), Bloodline (it's a slow burn but Kyle Chandler and other players really sell it), W/ Bob and David (a short, quick sketch series. just amazing. im biased but these guys are kind of comedic godfathers)

great original: kimmy schmidt (essentially just Erin from The Office if Tina Fey wrote her character's origin story. it's a great show but I constantly feel like the show is catering to an ulterior motive. with that being said i honestly wish the show was about the gay black dude. i cant wait until he is in more shit. hilarious), Master of None (your opinion of Aziz Ansari will determine your opinion of this show), the new Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon

watch it if you're trying to find something new: BoJack Horseman ( a lot of people like this show and a lot of people dont. watch the first 7 episodes and if you dont like it, move on. but you do need to give it a chance.), Making A Murderer (you've seen the memes here)

don't bother: trailer park boys (i've never understood the appeal so I won't even pretend like i can tell you to anything but avoid it), sense8 (just stupid, dumb, dont even look it up if you haven't heard about it)

everything else: no idea, let me know what you all think

House of Cards is maybe one of the worst TV shows I've seen since Damages and only megaplebs like it

Stranger Things > Jessica Jones >> Sens8

haven't seen other netflicks. Are their other shows also SJW cuckfests like JJ and Sens8?

so?

terrible taste

i like this guy

Out of the ones I've seen I'd rank them
Making a Murderer>Narcos>Marco Polo>Bojack>The Get Down>Stranger Things>Wet Hot American Summer>Daredevil>Love>Jessica Jones>Master of None>Flaked>Kimmy Schmidt>With Bob and David>Lady Dynamite>Sense8>The Characters

None. You would lose nothing from not watching any from this garbage tumblr reddit millennial jewish SJW service.

Decent:

House of Cards s1, Stranger Things

Meme Cringe Garbage:

The rest

gb2rddt