Marvel's Spider-Man

Mary Jane vs Gwen Stacy

i would impregnate both of them

man i'd eat zendaya's cute little ass like no tomorrow
her i guess

Left I guess. Zendaya always has hair even more stupid than her name.

whynotboth.jpg

Looks like shit tendrils on her head. Gross.

BLEACHED

You can't be serious

>Marvel will deliver the first high-budget movie featuring white male on black females threesome

based

>white male wanting a black girl
Literally the ultimate black girl fantasy

What did Marvel mean by this?

eeew I'm not watching this shit

Feel the enrichment.
Who needs a red-haired and a blonde anyways when you can have 2 culturally enriching alternatives?

YOU JUST KNOW

This will flop.

Is the girl really tall or he's a turbomanlet?

kek manlets, when will they learn ..

gross. they invite niggers to the met now?

she looks like she's only half a nigger

Why are they niggers?

i would love to see both their hairy pusies blacks have the best pusy hair

Why is Stan Lee okay with all this shit?
>Okay Stan we wanna make MJ and Stacy, black girls
>Uhh why?
>Diversity! What are you a racist or something Stan? Geez!

>Implying Stan has any say in it or power over anything or even cares anymore

>two pretty black girls

Eh it's nothing, wait until they start casting demigender tumblrsexual fat feminists in roles like that

>they got a guy named Tony Raviolli to play Flash

Zendaya's 5'10.

>Alone in the Dark

>tfw 5'7

>tfw 5'8 and like both tall and short girls

COLONIZED

that faggot indian is supposed to be Flash Thompson and I will never watch a movie where Flash Thompson looks like a fucking faggot.

as an aside, is the fat kid supposed to be J2?

>5'10

weird, she looks really petite. Probably because of small bones or something

Is the Johnny Ramone haircut the next big thing?

what's his endgame?

Who wore it better?

They could at least get a guy that's more buff and taller than the guy playing peter parker? Never mind him being not white, but Flash is supposed to be the bully , isn't he? How can you get intimidated by this?

Reverse cucking hollywood

the fuck? This little poo in the loo is Flash?

this spiderman is going to be shit

you can't, that guy couldn't intimidate a legless coward

Fucking seriously? Just when I thought I was going to go see a good Spiderman movie. Guess i'll wait for the Redbox. When will these idiots learn that people will purposely not support their forced diversity bullshit?

>All these triggered racist cucks and their delicious alt-right tears

Based Marvel, fucking hype as shit for this kino

>"h-hey excuse me, Peter"
>taps Peter on shoulder
>"gimme your lunch money, n-nerd"

Everyone here knows you aren't going to see this movie. Lurk 1 year moar before you post again.

Nah I'll probably go to the premier, Spiderman is my favourite hero by far and I'm one of the few who really enjoyed ASM and ASM2. I'm definitely keen for this one too - what's the problem?

aside from Peter cast is awful

I can only assume this is a modern interpretation and Peter is a nu-male being cyber bullied by VindaPooinLoo.

This will probably be like Wolverine origins. despite it being shit,they'll make it completely irrelevant to the next films

Tony was great in Grand Budapest Hotel and Umrika, Laura Harrier was the best thing in the last Five Years. Zendaya has been trapped on those awful Disney shows, but it's pretty easy to see her potential and I'm very excited to see her tackle a larger, more cinematic role. Jacob Batalon is more of a wildcard but I'm still keen to see what he brings to the table.

Then there's the supporting cast
>Robert Downey Jr
>Micheal Keaton
>Donald "The Kid" Glover
>Marissa Tomei

Cast is looking amazing to me buddy.

I'll take "A film I will not be paying to see" for 200

flash will be a social bully who belittles peter with words

What will be rotten tomatoes score?

If the blogs can whip up a racism row, it'll be an easy 80%, no way they give a rotten score to a multkulti film

more than 94% no doubt

>social bully who belittles peter with words

That's literally is worse than physical bullying desu

Flash was one thing but this is blatant, at least poo in the loo was good in The grand Budapest, these people are shit actors.

A white male surrounded by ethnic minorities. A true reflection of modern American society.

BRAVO MARVEL

>Spider-Man is Irish now
Yeah.

Never

>Be black
>Be against racism
>Make live to white women
>White men complain
>Give them blsck women they still complain

why are they both niggers?

Another black dude here

It boils my blood when whites complain about black dudes dating white girls. You know most likely it's not going to last, the girls that do want black guys do it out of spite or fetish, and white girls aren't even that great. But white guys get to swap qt black girls that aren't ghetto and have LONGER relationships with

Oh shut up, cracker

Zendaya? isnt that the robot ninja from overwatch?

Pete is part of the Reilly family, so it fits.

im a nigger myself and im done with all this blackwashing shit

That Zen girl is a shit actress. She's even bad for a Disney Channel actress! That's saying something.

Why are they trying so hard to make her a thing in the acting bizz?

No one wants black women, they're often borderline retarded, gold diggers, or hoodrats with inflated egos. That and, well, niggers.

t. virgin

>thinks 5'10 is tall
my fucking sides

hola manleta

>She's even bad for a Disney Channel actress!
That's true. I was always struck by how poorly she delivered her lines. I think she's better than Austin and Ally, though.

Then how do you explain this?

for you >>

Niggers user. You fuckers are lucky you were brought to America and given some white genetics, otherwise you'd be running around in loincloths throwing sticks at animals you could have just domesticated. Black women are hideous 9/10 times anyways.

Trey since dumped the Asian to get wife son'd

>notice how he didn't deny being a virgin

all that beta cuck rage is about to boil over kiddo

Lol who do you think you're fooling

disgusting

t. homosexual and/or virgin

Nigger, only women care about whether other men are virgins, and only virgins get butt rustled enough to defend themselves.
Talentless jew riding his friend's coattails is a coalburner but is rich enough to marry a 1 in 50 decent looking one? Color me shocked.

This just in, rich men can marry the most attractive women

>and only virgins get butt rustled enough to defend themselves.
you would know champ

i'd be this angry at black people as well if my mom was a nigger loving whore .. i feel your pain family

When did your mom first meet Tyrone?

How does it feel to be a time traveller? You must be since your idea of Africa and black people is traight from the 1920s adventure pulp magazines.

t. mudskin

You know why MJ and Gwen are both black?

Because they're both entirely inconsequential to what he does after the initial movie. Next he'll be off elsewhere doing shit in the world. He'll be off out in the rest of the galaxy fighting the Infinity War and bouncing around with the Guardians of the Galaxy. He'll be rolling with Thor and Hulk on other planets. He'll be assisting Doctor Strange in other dimensions.

They'll both fall to the wayside like Pepper Potts and Thors girlfriend.

They aren't MJ and Stacy

>triggered virginita

Hey! Hey! Don't hate on nigs from the mother land. Those fuckers hunt gorillas with fucking chainsaws, man. That's pretty badass.

What are you talking about? White guy DO have it easy in the dating market

>Fell for the "South park is bad" meme

White guys don't even have to be rich. Just be white

Guaranteed critics score of 95%

>triggered muh dick

>all these buttblasted (you)s
It's too early for any niggers to be awake yet, only working people are up, all these white cucks. Do us all a favor and take a stroll in Milwaukee.

>hey stan about that cameo you asked for
>we've replaced you to add more diversity

Who cares about facts when you can rant about the Jewish Agenda Against the Arian Race

The JAAAR. It's pronounced like a pirate would.

>afraid to walk in a black neighborhood

kek you scared little white boi?

>Sup Forums follows 1 time zone

retard alert

Apologize.

Why are blacks so overrepresented in the media while hispanics that are more numerous have barely any presence? It seems that diversity=more niggers.

Am white, can confirm. Black girls hit on me all the time. Some of them are even qt3.14s.

>Corporate jews love to exploit black people

not new