Ask a school bus driver anything

Ask a school bus driver anything

What's the pay like

how many elementary kids have you fingerbanged

$13/hour

Nah

middle school?

I drive high school students, which I don't fingerbang.

college?

Nah, I wish

Why are most bus drivers obese?

Are high school kids still cancerous little shits?

Because all we do is sit on our ass all day driving students to and from school. Sometimes we'll be lucky to get a call to drive students to field trips.

Is Ed Crankshaft a role model to you?

Very!

nope

Do you hate the kids or your job or both? Have you had a lot of shitty experiences while working? I used to have a bus driver who would basically dumpster dive as he picked up kids. He one took two nice looking ceiling fans from a trash can and just put them in the front seat. How would you feel about a bus driver doing this?

How many hours do you work/get paid for every day? Where do you live? Do you have a CDL? Have you considered getting a higher paying job driving large vehicles?

do you own a corvette?

What do bus drivers do while the sports teams are at away games or classes are on their field trip?

I can't say I hate my job as of right now, I do get those really annoying kids on my bus that try to cause trouble the same type of kids that hang their pants real low. The one thing I really enjoy is driving to school in the morning and seeing students trying to get their homework done, and so I would purposely hit bumps so they would fuck up

normally chill at cafes. I once went to see a movie after dropping kids off at a field trip

Preference, Thomas or blue bird?

I drive two schools so, I get almost 5-6 hours a day because here in Canada we get paid the moment we drive out the depot, and yes you need your CDL

I always wondered, since you're in theory picking up kids from like say, 6am-8am and then dropping them off between 3pm-5pm, what the fuck do you do in the mean time, and do you get paid for it?

Blue bird

Do you drink your own pee?

Drop the bus off at the depot and go home, we only get paid while driving the bus

Nope

Can you drive a tractor ?

excellent, flat nose or conventional? (Or vision I guess, since it's the only c type they still make)

how do you make a living only working like 3-4 hours a day for 5 days a week and only when school is in?

just a conventional

That's a quality bus right there, the Thomas C2s and all the ICs are pieces of crap.

do you drive college aged middle high schoolers who you then fingerbang for 13 hours?

I work part-time at a bookstore,

don't it feel good to drive a bus?

I know someone who use to drive a Thomas C2, would often break down. Personally never drove one

Not in the winter...