Why isnt there any outrage of this muslim girl being beaten by a bunch of russian slavshits?

why isnt there any outrage of this muslim girl being beaten by a bunch of russian slavshits?

youtube.com/watch?v=s317tA7reT0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s317tA7reT0
youtubemultiplier.com/59150d7705c65-shooting-stars-mudlims.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well for starters because she's muslim.

I dunno. Because bombings?

They're not Russian. The language isn't even Slavic.

It's God's work user. That's why.

beating a helpless innocent woman is god's work? You sound like a muslim..

just posted that video on my islam ffacebook page..

fb.com/peaceuponyoubrother

their dutch; well actually they are maroccan/turkish scum who also happened to have a Dutch passport.

Because no one cares about mudshits

DEUS VULT

Kill it next time so it can not reproduce

> Be muslim
> Be a woman

what are they saying?

Your fucking retarded because that's not even Russian or close to being anything Slavic. Get your shit straight faggot

nigga all those simlish sore-throat sounding languages sound the same, how am i supposed to know it's not russian when the vid says they are?

because the guys beating her up are probably slavic muslims and thats one less bombmaker factory we have to worry about

First of, that's not Russian. Secondly she's probably used to getting beaten. Third, literally who gives a fuck about Muslims?

If anything, this is how these pieces of trash deserve to be treated.

Because no one gives a damn about mudslimes and their terrorist ways.

>simlish sore-throat sounding languages
>slavic
nigga you dumb

Ok I get it but most hostile action that happen are mostly blamed on Russian even if they aren't Russian. But that doesn't mean that they are responsible for the beating of that woman. Plot twist they are muslim and they are beating the woman for breathing without asking their husband

That never would have happened if she hadn't left her cave. Keep them all in their caves and this would never happen in a civilized country.

That's Dutch actually

Something in the trend of ''fuck your cancer mother , this is the last time you do that you cancer bitch''

It means nothing without context really

meich neich svotelndl rlnegln!
now tell me what language that sounds like it could be?

>youtube.com/watch?v=s317tA7reT0
because she is muslim trash you fucking retard.

the whole point is i'm always hearing stuff about the second a muslim or minority is assaulted or attacked it makes world news and what not especially if by a white and not the other way around but that doesnt seem to be the case here.

>russians acting like russians
>expecting anyone to be surprised let alone be upset about it

I'm Moroccan myself, and Russians are no cowards. I live in Holland and these were Somali and Moroccan(both muslim countries) boy who gave the beating. She probably turned them down on social-media, and so they decided to square up wit her irl.

>Muslims
>Giving a fuck

No thanks.

youtubemultiplier.com/59150d7705c65-shooting-stars-mudlims.php

because it isn't important

kek

Yea wtf... He beat her and didn't kill her?
should be reprimanded

Maybe they are welcoming her to Russia, Muslim style?

Cause that's just an average Tuesday in Russia

tl;dr

kept scrolling

>mudslime
At what point did you decide this was worth any of our time. If they executed that piece of trash then you'd have my attention.

Bc Russians are doing gods work, despite being europes other redneck frontier culture.

I never thought of it that way, but that's true. While we advanced culturally after WWII, the eastern frontier (Russia) and the western frontier (USA) essentially dug their heels in, and continued the old culture resisting change as much as possible.

Explains a lot really. ...and why both redneck nations are regarded so lowly in the world.

The frontiers of white culture has always been harsh, brutalist, industrious, and lucrative if youre lucky and play your cards right. ...dangerous if not.

fake
much

in Russia they let in tons of Muslim immigrants who fucked up parts of there country. if you went in one of those areas and you were a girl who wasn't wearing a head scarf you would be raped then burned its extremely horrible in those areas probably worse than Afghanistan itself

>its extremely horrible in those areas probably worse than Afghanistan itself

Makes you wonder why they don't just fucking stay there then, doesn't it?

its the same laws as in Afghanistan so if your not Muslim and you go into one of those areas your never gonna be found again

It's not Russian. Op fag.
Mepзкий yблюдoк.

Ironically he sounds more Christian than anything.

Isn't getting beaten part of their religion?
These young gentlemen are simply show culture appreciation.

All they were doing is removing kebab. Nothing wrong with that

cause its fucking russia, not america and shit is done differently