Gay ShotaThread!

Gay ShotaThread!

BUMP

Nooo

bumping

trips will make it so

Ok, this is ABSOLUTE fucking bullshit. I went to see Cars in the theater yesterday, and when Lightning McQueen got HOT with Sally in Radiator Springs, my boner engaged. When Lightning McQueen said "Ka-Chow!", I couldn't help it!!! I closed my eyes, and I TORE my dick to shreds, using whip like motions and pulled with great force. That was one of the best nuts I ever had, just thinking about it now gets me riled up. Thing is, I nutted all over the kid sitting right next to me, and his mom got all pissed at me, screaming at me for jacking off on her son. I told that bitch to shut the fuck up, and that jacking off is a natural, artistic, and beautiful process. You should BE HAPPY that my semen is all over your son, maybe he can learn a lesson or two about the culture and art of jacking off. HOWEVER, the movie theater managers didn't agree with me. They KICKED ME OUT of the movie theater, and I didn't even finish watching the Cars movie. Not only THAT, but they made me clean up my semen after it already dried out and solidified on the seats. THATS TORTURE!! Do you know how hard it is to clean semen after its dried out? You CLEAN semen after its FRESH out of your cock, not an hour after you fucking nutted. This is a fucking OUTRAGE. Do you really expect me to not whip out my cock and jack off when i see a HOT sex scene in a movie? Either don't ban sex scenes in movies, or LET ME jack off in your theater, assholes.

bump bump bump bump
bump bump bump bump
bump bump bump bump
bump bump bump bump

name of this boy?/anymore pics of this boy?

Is this related to full metal alchemist? I've seen that sh0ta in other images.

keep! it! alive!

bump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump bump bump bump

fresh bread

Salim Bradley from FMA. he's actually one of the scariest and most powerful characters. He gives ciel a run for his money

i need dis

A taste

why am I the only one dumping?

>bump

Because I don't have any sh0ta.

:(

dis some good shit user

I'm here too, just got here and only for a few mins, but will help best I can, please keep going, I really like the posts, some are brand new to me!

Over posted, but personal fav

more with art like this? whats the artists name?

yes please dont let this die

What's some good shota hentai other than the boku no pico series?

this

oh my would i love to smash this boy.

>tfe this isn't me rn

makes me jealous, fuck small towns

i guess everybody is gone... should i just let it die?

I'm here, just having a shit day , lagging irl

Shounen maid kuro-kun

Natsuyami

Enzai

Otohime(sfw)

There's a new one out, forgot the name, haven't seen it yet, sounds like another natsuyami, boy x boipucci

lmao your small town is full of faggy boys doing shit like that, you just weren't ever cool enough.

Awesome, thank you

uhh, don't get me wrong, I fucked my friends from 10-16, I've had a great shota experience, but now that I'm older, the lgbt crowd in a town this small takes on those "traits" to separate themselves

lisp, theatre major, valley girl vocabulary

kill meeeewwewwee

Oh, don't be thutch a thilly Billy~ #partypooper

Stories please!

you cant hear their lisp if you have your cock in their mouth.......

do you think there's any correlation between homosexual experiences as a young teen and an interest in shota later on?

Lurking here

And then there's this fag..

Foreshadowing.

tried too hard faggot

i miss genks ;_;7

I'm not gay but for some reason this shit is great

Any shota with cute feet?

That's it for me for now.
Only had to the end of the hour.
Hate missing these, but despite it being a false exile, it's maybe ok that way.
Still, I miss you shotabros. Ty OP and anons for the chill, and new pics, and gl!

There's no way I've got a girlfriend that's impossible

w-why does he have 4 ears?

Po-ju

Figs

This is disgusting.

This user has a stiffy.

Fuck you sonic fag...

Oh, that's hot.

Rip in peace.

all i need in my life is a qt shota to cream up my coffee

I'll be happy to do it if my body ever travels back in time.

how old are you now user??