Alright Sup Forums need some advice

Alright Sup Forums need some advice
Recently broke up with my manipulative psycho gf. She blamed the whole breakup on me, and was a bitch the entire time expecting me to fight for her. I cut all contact with her, and according to our mutual friend, she has been posting pictures of some guy kissing her on snapchat. I know she is doing it to make me jealous. She doesn't know that I know, but pretty sure that's her goal. The question is, what should I do? How do I get her mad, and fuck her over?

Thanks Sup Forums

Mutilate her genitalia

Cum on her mom's face.
The only decent thing to do.

if you try anything other than just ignoring her and moving on to a new bitch you will just end up back with the same old bitch over and over again and she will know she controls you and your life will be shit. trust me.

>I know she is doing it to make me jealous. She doesn't know that I know, but pretty sure that's her goal.

The heck dude, if she was trying to make you jelly she'd make sure you know, you silly bastard.

Don't get her mad just leave it in the past and zen out. If she's really manipulative and expects people to fight for her and shit she sounds self-destructive, don't emulate her.

don't worry about it

Post nudes

Don't.
Forget about her. It's the hardest thing to do, but it's the best way to say "Fuck you." Don't play her shitty little immature high school games.
Just let her be a skank and move on, get a cuter girl friend and be happy.

Does she have a dog?

Honestly, you just gotta let it go, don't hold a grudge and forget about her.

Also, sauce on that gif

You broke up with her. Why do you care?

>good advice on bee

You make her mad by giving a shit and moving on like she never even existed

and pics, that'll get her steaming. Trust us.

The worst thing you can do (thats not illegal) to her is to completely ignore her. You already cut off most of your ties with her so you're already half way done their so yea...

Do nothing and win, she's probably still talking to your friends too and they will try to instigate shit so when they bring her up or tell you about what she's doing on Snapchat etc... Just tell them it's all good and you don't care that you are happy she's some other guys problem now. It will get back to her and it will eat her up inside.

Exactly this. It's impossible to forget. I still think about a chick from high school and I'm in my mid-20's. You never forget but you learn move on. Be better than her. Success and happiness together are the best revenge.

I didn't even stress over the breakup, I expected it really.
Don't have any
Already am. Not going back to her bullshit. In all honesty, I dropped my standards when I started dating her. I was way out of her league, but gave her a chance cause she was chasing me like a puppy. Now, I'm setting my standards high
Should I expect her messaging me when she notices I've moved on?

holy ravioli

This.

I didn't learn this lesson until I was in my mid 20s.

Ignoring them makes them insane. It's the only way to fly. If you must interact with her you need to project total apathy towards her and be condescending.

Fuck a guy op , not because your gay(op is always gay), just fuck one and send the pictures to her and be like "this is better than you"

>ravioli ravioli!
>give us the nudiolis!

How do I fuck myself then

The best revenge is living well.

So in some time she should start spamming my phone to get my attention?

something like that, just reply like she's a random lunatic acquaintance

Well I blocked her number and everything, should I expect her going crazy trying to contact me?

>She doesn't know that I know

I got news for you, user.

Just ghost that bitch and forget her. Let her play games to make you jealous all she wants, but don't take the bait. Instead, just hit the gym and get sexy as hell. That's the best revenge.

depends on how much of a lunatic she is. call the cops if she shows up at your door with a meat cleaver

When you find out that the person you've been dealing with is actually a piece of shit, then you should discard them, as you would any other piece of shit. If you choose to continue to play with said shit then you are a stupid monkey who likes to play with shit. So, move on. ...or realize you are just another stupid monkey.

Great analogy, Sup Forumsrother.
I've discarded that piece of shit from my life and not taking it back no matter how much it begs. Shit is shit no matter how much gold powder covers it