27 years old virgin here

27 years old virgin here

what does getting your dick sucked feel like?

what does vaginal sex feel like?

how much better than fapping is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbMGtIoCUPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bag of sand

Got a kik op?

some girls continually BRAAAP out of their pussy, which is hilarious and they seem to feel great shame because of it. tbh it's not much better than fapping

Kinda hard to say OP, your father and his black lover gave me different answers, ask them yourself.

>what does getting your dick sucked feel like?
Like the best fucking thing in the world.
>what does vaginal sex feel like?
Like a soft tight warm hole. It's hard to explain and sometimes there isn't enough friction so it is a tad overrated. It's still fucking amazing though.
>how much better than fapping is it?
Infinitely. Sex is as I said, overrated, but it still beats the shit out of fapping.

maybe they think the guy assumes she farted

Dick sucked can feel really good if she does it right.

Vaginal sex feels good if shes wet, "tightness" is an urban myth, vaginas can make babies come out and then retract so dont ever let someone tell you that a girl isnt tight

Its more fun than fapping imo but also more physically and emotionally draining. But that will depend on you as a person.

If you were like me and had religion hammered into you as a kid you might still suffer from some guilt issues post sex but you learn to supress it, if not, go bang chicks mang

Also be careful of STDs and gettin chicks preggo. Never had the problem and I've always used a condom, only fucked 2 chicks raw, a milf with her tubes tied and got tested after, was fine, and my fiance.

Cheers

Fapping feels the best out of all 3 choices. I always go back to fapping any day

To be honest its really hot (the temperature)

The first time I had penetrative sex I knew this was where I belonged. It was like my whole life had lead me to that exact moment. I was home.

It's still good, but that first time was mind blowing. I also lost my virginity kinda late, don't give up

>tightness" is an urban myth, vaginas can make babies come out and then retract so dont ever let someone tell you that a girl isnt tight

this sentence is contradictory
what did you mean?

it's just warmer and moister than your hands. I don't know how anyone cums from it.

mean u can't read austimal dipshit
>then retract

>27 years old virgin here

Holy Christ, I'm so sorry.

Depends on the girl. I've had amazing blowjobs, where the girl clearly knew what she was doing (no teeth, deep throating, pinky tickling my asshole, etc.) and then I've had really horrible ones where the girl clearly wasn't into it. The ones who are the best at it are the ones who enjoy it, not the ones doing it because "I read in Cosmo that guys like it."

>what does vaginal sex feel like?

The first time you do it, amazing. Even if the girl has no fucking clue what she's doing, the first time you have sex is incredible. Afterwards (I've slept with about 20 different girls and I'm 34) something happens and you begin to realize they all sort of feel the same, with varying degrees of tightness. Pussies are shaped differently. I personally like smaller, shallower ones but your mileage may vary.

It's a lot better. A "real" orgasm always feels better than one you give yourself. A real orgasm makes your heart beat fast and gives your body a mix of relaxation and satisfaction. Of course, after that wears off you're left lying next to a real human being who won't be cool with you leaving the room and booting up Dark Souls.

not always

he means that muscles can contract and get back in shape/tight. he is also exaggerating, as all muscles lose tone as the years pass through use and age, unless you exercise rightly.

Whats confusing, a vagina is typically a tight hole, some feel slightly different depending on the woman but "tightness" is generally a myth

When a baby is birthed the vaginal entry way expands to several times its size and then retracts/contracts when labor is through.

What are you missing?

That too, over time yes things wear out but unless she's completely jacked and out of shape, if shes younger than 35 and no kids you should generally be ok

Honestly i'd rather fap. Pussy is alright, blowjobs feel the best, but fapping is more pleasurable in all honesty. Less stress, less worry, and I can please myself better than any whore can. I also don't have to worry about STD's or knocking a chick up. Fapping all the way.

oh you meant "different degrees of tightness" is a myth and all women are similar tight

Yes, generally all women are "tight" but all bodies are a little different so your millage may vary

Only people who can't please a woman or cum in 5 seconds think blowjobs are better. That includes me

If you buy a hooker, don't fap for a week before. It'll make sex way better. If you fap earlier that day, you won't feel anything until you fuck like an animal

Good but sometimes Uncle Tommy's beard is too scratchy. But it gives good back rubs.

I would take a blowjob any day over pussy. I've had both and I prefer blowjobs. I don't cum in 5 seconds but generally 5 to 15 minutes is my average. I worry too much during sex and a blowjob is much nicer. I'm able to relax and not stress.

But yeah, over all? I'd rather just fap.

>I also don't have to worry about STD's or knocking a chick up. Fapping all the way.

That's what condoms are for...........

feels like a fleshlight

if ur a virgin get a fleshlight so u can practice

Oh, you're so funny Canteen Boy!

hot wet mouth on your junk. like a personal washing machine just for your dick.

Also, if you buy a hooker, don't spend the first 100 bucks you have. Save up money for a good one. In general, anything less than 400-500 bucks is going to be a 40 year old, used, dried up husk who will NOT give you a pleasurable experience.

>asking Sup Forumstards about grills

>27
>Virgin

How?

>that feel when u blow a load as deep as possible in a girl tho
>shes moaning and saying how good it feels

>That's what condoms are for...........
They desensitize me too much, I go limp when I wear a condom. It's the very reason I don't sleep around. You gotta wear a condom and I can't. So I stick to fapping.

Got eem

Oh no argument there. Cumming inside a girl is one of the better feelings on Earth. I more so meant the feeling of pussy in general. I'd rather have a good blowjob any day.

just get a vasectomy, then you can shoot as deep as possible into women as much as you want

I echo what this guy is saying almost verbatim except for the last bit

>Infinitely. Sex is as I said, overrated, but it still beats the shit out of fapping.

The physical sensation, assuming friction (as hormones and juices flow, it doesn't matter how tight she started, there's going to be less friction) is a world better than fapping, but fapping as a whole is better on average.

No need for much physical exertion, can pop one quickly without shame about cumming quickly, and can be completely selfish in your needs. I like sex, but I'd sooner go back to being a virgin than have to give up fapping forever

What is an std?
>american sexual education

That is a logical idea. I've heard it's extremely painful to go through and the healing time is brutal.

babbys first post

oh man cumming in a throat while shes sucking and swallowing, heaven

just get a clean girl, a virgin hopefully, they like to be came inside

well just take the male birth control pill then

I can't imagine how boring that would be. Virgins usually aren't very good at sex

guarantee this goy is a virgin.

well whatever just find a clean girl then there's a bunch of them out there

It all depends on the broad, some give mean head others aren't into it or are just bad at it. Pussy is the same, size/shape/wetness/viscosity varies from girl to girl and you really cant tell by looking at them. Ive had loose asians and tight fatties which spices life up a bit.

Also loose pussy feels wicked, especially if a girl is really lubed up. Ill take it over a super firm pussy any day.

Where are you from? Able to travel? I'll get you laid

Eh maybe. I live in one of the most sex-positive countries/cities in the world. We have some of, or the highest, rates of syphilis and chlamydia in the world. I would never risk it on a one night stand here

Well aside from height, that'll give you an indication of pussy size.

how high is the rate? i'm sure u can find someone out there who's clean....

I appreciate your offer bro but I'm from germany and if I really wanted to I could just fuck some hooker for 30 dollars.

i just have too much anxiety / dont care

youtube.com/watch?v=BbMGtIoCUPU

I love a loose pussy, since I have a big dick I get to just pound it as hard as I want and as deep as I want, they still usually can't take it all though, but they sure do scream loud, I love to make a loose pussy even more loose

If you're 27 and asking questions a child asks go out there and fucking pay for someone to suck your dick.

Of course you can. I have had a few girlfriends with whom I had regular unprotected sex. I'm just saying it's not worth it for a one-night-stand. You simply can't always, or even most of the time, tell beforehand

well u got to ask them, no greater feeling than blowing a load into the back of some random girls pussy that you met only an hour ago

fapping is better than blowjobs. Sex is better than fapping. Blowjobs just take too long.

nope, when u got the right girl who can deepthroat and ur using her throat as a fucksleeve and then cum down her throat, nothing better

It kind of feels like a mouth around you're dick, but more accurately it doesn't feel like being a 27 year old virgin. Enjoy dying with callouses on your tiny little dick.

I did once, high as hell on the cleanest speed I ever tried. It was a Japanese girl who only had one partner before me so I wasn't worried about stds (or anything in the world, for that matter). I still spent the next month with constant anxiety because of the possibility of pregnancy.. never again

nice....that must have been intense

feels like your grandma wrapped your cock in a decorative towel and beat it with her dangly floppies.

The sensation of mastubation doesn't have any comparison with the oral or vaginal sex
The humidity
The sounds
The heat
The moans of the girl

answer you didn't know you were looking for:
makes you feel like a man

the nails digging into ur back, the contractions of her pussy as she tries to squeeze the cum out of u, the look of intense pleasure on her face, the softness of her skin, the intimacy of having your penis deep inside her steamy pussy

You know user!

It feels like puppy dogs, butterflies, and sunshine.

Salty milk and coins
Bags of sand
Inside of your cheek

Fuking pussy is better wtf r u talking out . to much energy u lazy fat fùk . stop being a lazy shît and stop fuking crazy bitches if u dont want to get a woman pregnant u dumb fuk. There birthcontrol for a reason. Plus even if u get her pregnant fukkk it be like every other shîtty dad and walk out and say its not yours problem solved. The woman is the only one who go threw a hard time u fuks

jacking off feels much better, much better, than sex or oral.

BUT.... hooking up with someone who you are attracted to is an amazing psychological thrill that you will cherish for life.

The best feeling is having your penis in a vagina while watching hentai on your phone.

Honestly OP I prefer masturbation maybe it's just because I'm in a loveless relationship and i hate the sex but I'd much rather be alone than continue to have this awful sex

I can see why.

Jesus god, I've been there. I hear you

Kek

Depends on how good the sucker is. Most girls suck at it. Some really love their work, though. Can make you come real quick.

>I also lost my virginity kinda late, don't give up

Says things like "penetrative sex."
Loses virginity late.

Cause/effect.

Kek underrated.

vaginal sex feels like repeatedly shoving your penis inside a wet vagina with a woman wrapped around it

Honestly I'm like the most normie when it comes to sex and fapping is a bit better in my opinion. My girlfriend doesn't like using condoms, so it puts a lot of pressure on me to pull out which kind of takes the fun out of it when it ends. And I always feel a bit weird with blowjobs because I'm honestly not comfortable with her just choking on my dick while I lay there awkwardly. I'd rather be making her feel good. You guys can disagree with me all you want but that's just how I feel

Dude get on pof and get yourself a slam piggy if ur that desperate