White Supremacists are messed up in the head. I can counter each White Supremacist argument with ease

White Supremacists are messed up in the head. I can counter each White Supremacist argument with ease.

You think you harbor the truth? Fire off your best response for white supremacism.

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2015/02/06/mark-dean-pc-pioneer/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/12/discoverer-of-dna-forced-to-sell-his-nobel-prize/383288/
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm
iqtestexperts.com/iq-myths.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what was the ethnicity of the Pharaohs in Egypt?

Whites created western civilization.

No clue. How does that factor in to your worldview?

Whites invented the computer that you're typing your non-argument into

That's an incorrect oversimplification. Much of modern western society today was helped by and borrowed from the arab world, mesopotamian area, and the east. Algebra for example had nothing to do with whites, and there was a long rich period of history where the WHITES of EUROPE were savage tribes while the arabs had science, art, mathematics and such.

Next

I've come to believe that whites are not the apex race, but I know niggers are at the very bottom. I will thoroughly enjoy Chinese exploitation of Africa.

They are fucked in the head, but blacks are just the biggest cancer to society and your counter arguments are probably shit.

>I will thoroughly enjoy Chinese exploitation of Africa.
It's going to be delicious. The Chinese can not, will not be shamed into doing anything but dominating. Africa will learn what tyrants truly are and will beg for whitey to return.

You can argue against circumstantial evidence like IQ, average income, average math skills. Quality of live in Europe America etc vs Africa.

What you can't do is change the fact that we mapped the human genome. All traits will be mapped in a couple years and there is nothing you can do about the physical evidence we are going to find.

Enjoy the calm before the storm because niggers are fucked

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

The higher the proportion of niggers in a country, the shittier it gets

>Dr. Mark Dean, an African-American computer scientist and engineer, spent over 30 years at IBM pursuing the Next Big Thing. He was chief engineer of the 12-person team that designed the original IBM PC in the early '80s, earning him three of the nine original patents for that device. Dean was also instrumental in designing the Industry Standard Architecture bus (which made it easy to plug external devices into IBM's PCs), laid the groundwork for color PC monitors and led the team that created the first gigahertz microprocessor.

engadget.com/2015/02/06/mark-dean-pc-pioneer/

>Next

You listed one specific thing, which could also be attributed to white invention. Go back to school, nigger

>and there was a long rich period of history where the WHITES of EUROPE were savage tribes while the arabs had science, art, mathematics and such.
and the barbaric tribes of europe outstripped them even with that head start?

Most people on this board are ethnocentric nationalists.
I dont believe that im inherently superior to anyone, i just dont want my country flooded with foreigners.

Some nigger worked at IBM

See

This is so true. I am enjoying this immensely.

IQ

Germany, France and England are the only nations that actually contributed substantially to enabling the living standard you enjoy today. All nations that are relevant beside us were either created by us or very close to us. Everyone else is inconsequential.

>Algebra for example had nothing to do with whites
Algebra is from Spain. It's called Algebra because they were Islamic at one point.

Nice try, though.

lol, nigger

>white supremacy isn't real
>blacks are oppressed and have been since slavery, by whites

>i mixed half-caste helped with color screens (something the nazis were broadcasting on before the end of the war)
>therefore argument is invalid

You forgot Italy and Spain, Achmed.

then why did the whites rise to dominance? savagery? plus, lol nigger

A history book?

Included in the "very close to us" category. Their contributions are impressive to be sure, but not quite in the same monolithic league as the big 3.

I see OP gave up

>still not white

>All traits will be mapped in a couple years and there is nothing you can do about the physical evidence we are going to find.
Likewise. We'll see you there.

why must different world ethics and values be pushed together? why cant we all live within respect of each other and each laws and values and customs that are passed down from generation to generation. China for the Chinese, Canada for the Canadians, Deutchland for the Deutch, and so on.....

LOL you not going to prepare at all...You're just going to sit in white countries, ignore all of history. Ignore the fact that 95% of primary innovations were invented by Europeans. Ignore every mass IQ test, the sat results in math and hope the physical evidence doesn't say exactly what everyone knows its going to say

I would have liked that, and I believe it can still happen.

>You're just going to sit in white countries, ignore all of history.
Ironic, considering Eurocentric history is often accused of erasing non-White contributions in order to maintain White Supremacy.

>Ignore the fact that 95% of primary innovations were invented by Europeans.
Source?

>Ignore every mass IQ test, the sat results in math
Circumstantial evidence, see >hope the physical evidence doesn't say exactly what everyone knows its going to say
I already know the truth isn't going to hurt me, rather those who already know the truth are the ones trying to destroy Black people.

OP BTFO.

How come their armpits smell, from across a room, like my asshole after a week camping and no showers? Arms should not smell like assholes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Musa_al-Khwarizmi

>persia = spain

Origins of algebra date back to Babylonians. Were Babylonians white? Even if they were, why would it matter? White skin is just white skin.

Cool brah. I bet you get laid regularly.

I don't know wht this means. I've never said this, neither have anyone I have ever talked to.

Oh look, another one of those "Nazis were superhumans" posters. The nazis had some good technology and training, but they were humans, not gods, and were destroyed. Get over it!

Thats like asking Why did the Africans rise to dominance in Africa, or Arabs rising to dominance in Arabia. Because they were the dominant skin color in the area??

Countries change sizes & names all the time. It is generally better to try and change yourself fundamentally to fit in to the country you choose to live in. E.g. if you move to America, you should support freedom, personal liberty, personal responsibility, personal independence etc etc. If you move to China, you should support communism. But thats just me. You very well couldn't be an arab barbarian who believes in stoning women to death in the streets just casually moving in to Canada say and expecting it to be business as usual.

No, I was playing a game..

Counter this

Still haven't heard any arguments for Whites being Superior besides the usual "IQ. . .. . Civilization made by Whites" etc.

I thought this place would at least offer more.

Maybe because IQ means learning, something niggers can't do.
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

>Circumstantial evidence

Yeah....Its all circumstantial at this point, there is some serious Physical evidence already but you'll ignore it. Its circumstantial and you have a little talking point for each piece of evidence, but the overall picture it paints is obvious and the odds.....The odds the physical evidence doesn't fall in line with the circumstantial evidence are so remote.

>Science journalist have written about it

time.com/91081/what-science-says-about-race-and-genetics/

>Richard Dawkins has dropped subtle hints of what we are about to find

> The man who mapped the genetic code has already been shunned for telling the truth

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/12/discoverer-of-dna-forced-to-sell-his-nobel-prize/383288/

Not OP but you're factually incorrect about genetics. We have already mapped the human genome decades ago. We have been doing research in human genetics and evolution for over 40 years. You retards just don't like what the evidence actually shows and claim it's all a jewish conspiracy.

>73228835
Wide Nose Breathing White mans Air.

See

It's all mumbo jumbo garbage. You're just looking for hard evidence to confirm your already present racism.

There are also major studies that show mixed race parents (parents who are of different races) produce smarter children than those of the exact same race.

It's not a questions of "how heritable" IQ is. It's a question of how genetically similar we are. Even if genetics was 100% similar, if all humans had roughly the same genes for IQ, we would all have the same IQ.

Your argument relies on "races" have drastically different patterns in genetic variation, because as one of your links points out, IQ is highly polygenic, meaning hundreds or perhaps thousands of genes contribute to it. This means that we would have to have clustering of genetic variation on that high of a level for the gap to be explained by genetics. Guess what? No drastic clustering of genetic variation exists in humans.

All these flavors and you choose to nig

You retards don't understand anything about science. You make a few assumptions about things that are not mentioned in the papers. I'll give you some links that spell it out for you black and white.

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.10079/abstract;jsessionid=F7CE43E76C6B6AF7D965CF1A2F1C7E34.f02t03

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1436.html

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1454.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614000178

>tfw don't believe in discrimination or nationalism or any of the usual WN ideals but can't deny that the white race is best race

just ask yourself what country you want to live in if you could go anywhere, it's probably going to be a white country, and most of the non-white world agrees

No m8 dog breeds have less genetic differences than humans and they posses grealtly different intelligence and ability so you can quantity the amount of differences we have in our dna

sorry

Races do exist, every race has a different adaptability and better responses than others.
Groups of humans are not always equal but nearly or not so far away, that doesn't happen when they are from different parts of the world and have been living there for generations.

>mumbo jumbo garbage

That's fucking hilarious because the phrase mumbo jumbo is just the 18th centries version of nigger speak

Whites invented rational thought and hence will always be supreme. You can't escape it.

>Whites invented rational thought and hence will always be supreme.
A conclusion without an argument

Next

Good luck trying to argue with all these facts and statistics, Canada.

>Races do exist
Give me a genetic or scientific definition of race.

shit there is even less differences between races than men and women and we know men and women have inherited different IQ and abilites

Actually, the fact that groups of humans in the same zone have more closer-related genes is the fact that races exist.
And that they reproduced between them normally.

What next whites are literally top tier race hence there is not a single analog where you will find a white man willing to die to travel to another races nation in search of a "better life"

Ok, races are used as sub-species, close related but not the same, because of the differences between etnic groups in the various human populations caused by the adaptability of their surroundings and breeding.

Whites conquered the world. Then they conquered the moon.

Pic related, map of countries invaded by one single euro country.

Caucasian

>white supremacists
Getting your info purely from the media isn't always the brightest idea, friend.

I can determine your race based on your scull as Caucasoid and or African and so Asian

certain Medicines wont work on other races neither will body parts

If blacks are on equal footing, then why is Mugabe (Zimbabwean leader) begging white farmers to come back?

And as far as white supremecy, whites have overwhelmingly been the most giving and charitable than other ethnicity on the planet...it's not even close.

give me a scientific definition of red.

skull*

A

A FUCKING LEAF

Persia was white in the 6th century, dumbass. You'd know this if you even owned so much as a globe and could see that the Caucasus Mountains are only a few miles north of Iran.

>If in the quest to purify the Germanic White Race all other races had to be exterminated to remove the "Impure races", so be it

Thats the definition of Supremacism.

Electromagnetic radiation at wavelenghts between 625 and 740 nanometers.

FUCKING

genetic variance that causes among other things physical characteristic to be expressed that correlate to specific racial groups such as skull shape.

>Chinese exploitation of Africa.

The Chinese are fucking nuts, they killed over 60 million of there OWN people a few decades ago. Shit, imagine the genocide that could happen if they become the next superpower.

No. That's not a description of their goal. It's a hyperbole expressing how far they're hypothetically willing to go to achieve their goal.

If you can't already see the obvious empirical evidence in favour of whites being superior to other races, there is no argument that can possibly sway you.

Thanks Mexibro. You can visit the north side of the wall anytime.

Well done user, I knew you could do it. Maybe next time you should start with that instead of responding with another equally stupid question.

as you can see, scientifically speaking here, the effect of niggers on a country's population is a linear relationship. refute this OP

I am not the guy your talking to
Maybe next time learn to use the website your on before jumping into race genetic heavy discussion

hahaha

So you fail to understand scientific research? That usually means you should be humble and educate yourself before embarrassing yourself again.

White supremacists are both wrong and right at the same time. There's nothing 'superior' about us as a race, but instead we're just the best and most well-balanced race. Whites are the winners in a kind of Goldilocks syndrome.

Black Africans are physically the most superior race but are on average are the least intelligent. High IQ black Africans are rare in human history. Compare this to how many blacks are prominent in professional sports or military roles where strength and stamina are most required.

Asians are the most intelligent of all races on average but they're also the most physically inferior race. They are adept and prominent in highly-skilled industries and fine arts and crafts. But equally proven is that they simply cannot compete in physical competition against other races. Many professional sports prove where they simply cannot compete at elite levels.

Whites on the other hand have the best of both races without any major shortcoming. We're the winners in the evolutionary game. We're intelligent enough to advance ourselves technologically and physically strong enough to defend our progress and expand into territory beyond our native continent as we have done more than any other race in human history. We dominate most fields across the board because of our advantage as good all-rounders and not one-trick ponies.

Arabs/native Americans on the hand seem to get the same middle ground. but take the worst of both worlds. They're neither the most intelligent, nor the strongest. Native Americans inferiority is pretty much proven by their near extinction. Only reservations, isolated tribes and heavily mixed Latin Americans remain. Arabs only survive because of how rapidly they breed because of their Islamic culture and some low levels of race mixing with Europeans and Asians which have helped certain groups of them advance.

you live in a country built by European whites. Minority contributions are insignificant by comparison.

Go live in Africa and build something to be proud of if you want bragging rights.

If niggers never existed, you wouldn't say that. Why ? Because white people are insecure about a stronger man taking their women.

Your whole country contradicts your retarded rhetoric

IQ tests

SAT math scores

Quality of life in European countries vs African

The shear amount of technical and scientific innovation

The wealth gap

Military dominance.

Is there any metric that you can show where whites don't dominate?

IQ isn't a good way to really tell how "smart" or "intelligent" someone is at all.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/12/121219133334.htm

iqtestexperts.com/iq-myths.php

Lets take the untrue statement of "Whites are more intelligent than non-whites" and assume it was true. So what? Does this mean you have the Right to dominate, enslave or destroy anyone non-white? Of course not.

Only you, Papa Hitler and very few others believe it. Its less likely Whites are Superior to Blacks for example than it is your just living a shitty, lonely life so blame your problems on "the inferior races" because you're insecure.

Psychically the most superior

completely non existent in strength tests
White nations and white athlete hold most Olympic medals black die earlier

Have you ever seen a beefy ass African m8?

>inb4 you post a real cut African because you dont even lift and think that makes him strong because he cant eat more than maintenance

Rhodesia

You both had a blue ID so I prematurely assumed without checking.

And I'm not involved in any discussion on race or genetics. I was just pointing out his fallacy of responding to a question with another question.

No m8 that would if we were immigrants trying to work inside the system of anothers race and not settlers get the narrative in order it cant be both ways

Strength competitions

You're implying this is the case because they're black? Lmao you understand very little.

Since the 50s, blacks have generally been lured by welfare scams into inner cities where they have set up a system of welfare dependence and crime. Young boys growing up with fathers (dead or in jail) join street gangs which becomes their family, and they kill other enemy gang members. In fact most gun deaths in the US are gang related, something for those anti-gun nuts to chew on.

I gurantee you if you caused the same situation to happen but it was all whites, the results would be the same.

its amazing how every african language had a numerical and writing system

this difference alone in comprehension of abstract information is all that is needed to know who is a primordial retard

>just ask yourself what country you want to live in if you could go anywhere, it's probably going to be a white country