Ask a 31 year old married guy who just fucked an 18 year ago pregnant chick from Tinder anything

Ask a 31 year old married guy who just fucked an 18 year ago pregnant chick from Tinder anything.

>pic very similar

Why do you think anybody gives a shit?

got her snapchat? always loved preggo chicks

Bro, you are my hero

Suck my log, faggot.

I have a very strong pregnancy fetish.

Did you cum inside her?

You're welcome.

Also, OP, WTF?

Don't get me wrong. I love my wife. But I can't I can't resist the healing powers of youthful pussy.

Did you cum in her? If you did do a brief greentext pls

Of course he did? No fucking risk whatsoever.

Yes, of course I did. I've had the herp since college and it's virtually impossible to get hiv from a girl, so I figured "fuck it".

>31 year old married guy who just fucked an 18 year ago pregnant chick

LOL, yr fucked.

What do you think you're chances are that she'll come knocking on your door 9 months (or sooner) down the road expecting you to be the daddie?

Sure, you could prove the kid isn't yours. But think of the year long drama and headache (possible court cases) you don't need until the official word comes out?

Umm she's 6 months preggo at the first time I PMd her. So I'm not worried.

did the fetus lick the tip?

>pic very similar
do i have to explain this to you?

How'd you do it? Was she begging for it?

Nigga I also fucked a preggo from tinder, except I got video, did you?

She was screaming for it. I have her lower back propped up on a couple of pillows and her feet crammed behind her head, blew as deep as possible. Then got up told her I gotta meet my wife for dinner and I was out of there. She asked if we could make it an ongoing thing, and I told her I'd message her again if I got horny enough. Pussy was WET AS FUCK though.

anal or just cunt?

I mean how'd you go from seeing a preggo bitch on Tinder to going balls deep in her. Greentext?

did she know you are married?

how do you get around local people recognizing you on tinder?

I'm into preggo chicks, where she at and is she still slutty

All she has to do is put your name on the birth certificate and you're fucked. Not that she couldn't just do it at random and fuck you over regardless, but she probably didn't know you existed before Tinder.

Sorry, no vids. I was took busy getting my dick wet instead of filming. Sent her a dick pic and asked is she wanted a sane, clean, married guys to fuck her silly. I probably gave her herpes though if she didn't already. Stupid slut didn't even ask about a condom. Just went from getting sucked to fucking her.

Tinder doesn't give out your full name fgt

Are you retarded? She could put Jesus Christ on the birth certificate. Proving it's mine, which it isn't would be impossible.

in her defense, she was already pregnant. and shes dumb and 18 and you said u were clean. u really got the herpo?

Yeah, since college. Haven't had an outbreak in over a decade though.

This shit's fake, we all know it. Let's move on.

Just because you're running out of Doritos and Mt Dew doesn't give you the right to hate the thread, fatty.

>do i have to explain this to you?
Apparently, I have to explain it to you

She could be ready to pop that night OP and Preggo-teen hooked up, and she could still claim OP to be the daddy after that; or even claim they were together before.

Doesn't matter how far along she is, she could still cause problems at any time.

>not worried.

...yr funeral.

>fake
>move along
Just because you're too beta to get laid on an app designed specially for NSA sex doesn't mean everyone is.

I've contributed...

have you? Put up or shut up.

Damn right faggot

LOL, father of 3 (that I know of), and damn did I lay some pipe before that. And after that since we are discussing our exploits. Yesterday in fact.

Newfag be gone.

I hope your life get fucking ruined, I hope your wife leave you and you get the worst fucking uncurable disease ever. I have your IP faggot. I hope you're happy.

>18 years ago
>Tinder didn't exist

OP is a faggot

>I have your IP
Legally hepatitis and hiv are the ONLY fucking thing you "have" to disclose to sexual partners.

Doubt it. Prove it.

You're still spreading your shit to innocent people. Just wait for it mother fucker, just wait.

OP meant 18 year old

mmhmmm and then you show the courts all of the conversations from tinder which happened around 2 months ago and hopefully the courts, not being as stupid as yourself, remember that it takes 9 months to make a baby

swear to fucking god the kids on this site man..

No shit.

I mean NONE of this fucking happened, but the immaturity that manufactured this thread is kinda funny to me. So I'll lurk n laugh. It's my own personal entertainment. Come on Sup Forums and watch kids try to stir up shit.

In all honesty OP, how was it?
I'm into preggo chicks lately and I wanna know if it's actually hot.
Was her pussy weird? Was it hot? Were positions awkward? Did seeing her preg belly tap into some primal animalistic part of you and make you fuck her in beast mode?

Yeah tbh I'm not too worried about spreading something that 60% of people under 25 have.

Be a bigger faggot about this, okay?

Remember OP said he's MARRIED.

Even if OP can prove right away that the kid isn't his. She can still go to the missus (or his kids) and shoe-horn herself in his life and cause problems that way.

He still fucked her, still has to explain to the wife why there's an 18 yr old at the door with a baby and a court order.

Was she hot? How long did you pound her? She make good noises? Did she have a boyfriend at the time or did someone just get her preg and left her?

Are you completely oblivious that women, especially pregnant woman enjoy sex and aren't out to ruin lives?

Is not that you should be worried about.

She was about a 7/10 and had the wettest and pinkest pussy I've ever experienced. No meat curtains but a nice little amount of flesh. About 5'1" and maybe 130lbs.

ask a 15 year old girl who just got pounded by her dad anything.

Did you drink her breast milk?

Tits or get the fuck out

Some of this.

Puss is incredibly loose, wet, and soft.

Hot as hell.

Positions can be awkward. Stick with doggie late term.

Preggo belly brings out the animal, no doubt.

She wasn't lactating yet, unfortunately.

>Are you completely oblivious that women, especially pregnant woman enjoy sex

No, of course. Horny women are horny, preg or not....but that's not the issue.

>and aren't out to ruin lives?

Since the married man is cheating on his wife with a preggo-teen, I'd say the man is setting himself up to get ruined.

The Preggo-teen who is a TEEN? Who's about to write off the next 18 years of her life, probably working at Wal-Mart to make ends meet? I'd imagine single too, since she relies on tinder for a hook up? "Selling" herself to the preggo-fetishists?

I won't deny that she could be a freak in the sheets with hormones filling the room....but a single teen mom? I'd say there is too much fine-print on her tinder profile for a fetishist to fulfill the fantasy.

and yes, I know this whole story is bullshit. It's all hypothetical from the get-go.

>15 year old girl

user don't waste your time. Baiting children don't understand the full extent of reality.

Nice. Thanks OP.
Is the looseness a turn off or does the primal fuck fury override that?

>18 year ago

Whoa

Is pereganant pussy the best you can get?
Fucking a bitch while her baby sucking dick?

post it

How does it feel to be cheating human scum and forefit the love of your life?
Or if you were a complete fucking idiot and married some bitch you didnt even care about, how does it feel to waste about 12 years of your pathetic life?

Oh, and also, how does it feel to get leftovers?

Not op, but fucked a pregnant chick and she wasn't loose, everything else he's saying seems accurate tho. It gets juicy and fat

Are you a cumdumpster or a 15 yo being raised by a single mother?

did u get her pergant?

jesus fucking christ

you're a POS for cheating on your wife bro.

Neither. Just someone who has their shit together.

who the fuck are you to judge faggot?

i do

Hot. Where is she?

Is the pussy more shallow than normal?

glad u liek. u r free to impregnate her again.

Come back when you fuck a 15 yo

how many dents did you put in fetus' head?

did you puncture the fetus' soft spot on top of head? that causes autism

The burden of proof would be on her. Court ordered paternity test? Yeah like some dumbass bitch off of tinder would know how. Besides, it's not his kid anyways.

Not the point.

It's about that window of time between the accusation and the final verdict that could cause more problems than the accusation being true in the first place.

Again, OP is married. If she peruses action against him, even if it fails, it would be hard to cover up the fact OP fucked her in the first place.

His wife goes ape-shit, divorces him, takes the kid(s), and sues for alimony and child support equaling 3/4's of his income or more. OP loses again.

As well, I'm assuming this is the American justice system that even if the evidence (or lack thereof) is overwhelmingly good for the OP, the judge could still be a prick and make judgement for her anyways. All depends on how good/how much OP's lawyer is; and considering that OP's soon to be ex-wife has him by the balls, that lawyer isn't going to be that top-tier to defend against a teen-mom who needs a free-ride to reclaim her soon-to-be lost youth.

...personally, considering if this was the result for fucking a hormone crazy preggo-teen to break the monotony of married life, I'd just go get a regular street hooker with sketchy health to bareback fuck her in all the places, then suffer and die from AIDS instead of turning my life into an episode of Maury.