Rick and Morty creators using (((Jewish))) Brackets on Twitter

What did they mean by this?

look goy we are one of you trust us watch our show very redpill goy

They're jews and are using the digital yellow badge to mock white nationalists.

>(((Jewish))) Brackets on Twitter
What's next? Catholic semicolons?

ill be here all week folks

fucking cultural appropriation

>actually falling for the "Trump is bad" meme
jesus christ

Why do so many jews hate Trump?

>you are the Troll 2 of politicians

new rick and morty episode idea?

Ok I have seen clips of this show, and I'm not falling for the hype. It feels very cheap and the jokes are predictable and unfunny It's actually reddit: the show 100% honestly, or maybe even modern day Sup Forums: the show. Not sure why it's shilled her constantly because a real person absorbed in chan culture would hate everything about the show.

>Not sure why it's shilled her constantly
it's not tho. everyone calls it 'reddit: the show' also

It was absolutely being shilled HARD when it was first airing. Like harder than undertale. You tried to criticize it and you would get 3 """people""" replying to you calling you a fag. They made the CTR shills look like amateurs at subversion. I'm glad we were able to bounce back though.

> alia

All of my jizz

This is the same reason I refuse to watch Bojack Horseman or Mr Robot. They were both shilled hard and they still are. Especially on /reddit9k/

that happens all the time when a show comes out here.
I did the exact same with Stranger Things aka reddit the show 2, and got a lot of backlash

> why do so many *fill in minority* hate trump

>thinking this is a meme

mr robot pretends to be Sup Forums's show but they get everything wrong

You do realize there are people here who honestly want to discuss a show they like but is also popular, right?

You're not actually this autistic are you?

Roiland is still fine, he also mentioned going to Sup Forums on the grandmas virginity podcast

They oppose zion. Trump is a zionist kike lover.

it is tho
you fell for it too?

i think he's a Sup Forumstard and Harmon has a reddit account

But Trump hates Israel and wants to cut their funding. This is what Sup Forums told me.

classic Sup Forums denial

This is what happened when they banned the word r . e d.d .i .t

Time was you could slide horrible faggotry right off the front page with an onslaught of r.e. d.d.it accusations.

It kept things clean, kept things good, hardened the board.

Some things don't warrant critical analysis or engagement. Somethings just need a well placed "hi r.e..dd.it"

reddit

They're mocking the neckbeards that use them. Dan Harmon is Jewish