He's a janitor

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's going on here?

I'm sorry, but did the Janitor already lose? Oh, that's right. The night isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 2am. Does not having every off-topic thread deleted by 2am count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the night is still going? The Janitor is still deleting threads right now and he has been the best Janitor on Sup Forums for how many years now? He's deleting some of the worst threads on Sup Forums who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of shitposting on a Wednesday night. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Janitor is one of the best fucking janitors on the internet, he deleted 83 threads last night and would have been promoted to mod if Mook didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Janitor cleans up Sup Forums and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the ass thread just got deleted right when they were getting more posters, just like the >tfw no gf thread did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Janitor topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the guy because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking janitor on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wro

fukn lmao

will janny ever recover?

top lel I haven't seen this before

This pasta tastes fresh.

>posted 33 minutes ago
jannies BTFO

fuK dA MOdS lol

>Ban thread
>Eat tendies
Mods must be shitting bricks at this decision

Except it's not you stupid redditcunt

How will he ever recover?

one of the oldest pastas on Sup Forums buddies

>he does it for free

LEL

>tfw no gf

I wonder how the jannies actually feel when they read threads like this. Do you think it stings their feelings?

I think he meant that it was a fresh spin on it.

>how the jannies actually feel when they read threads like this
They feel like deleting them.

Reminder to give your feedback about the great work that mods provides us:
Sup Forums.org/feedback

>b-b-but it doesn't work
it does. And it will be effective if a lot of people fill complains too. So instead of not doing shit, fill a complaint. Don't forget to do so everytime you get one of those bans again. Also I heard somewhere that you should tweet Hiro about these 3 days ban. Anyway, anything helps.

i think everybody is being ironic

Considering how they hate spee they probably do

Jannies aren't paid to feel.

/r/ing the vocaroo from the qt grill

reminder pedomod was btfo