We're making the rainbow flag great again, it is now the new Alt-right hate symbol

We're making the rainbow flag great again, it is now the new Alt-right hate symbol.

Sup Forums thread:
Go through the prv threads, save as many of the cultural appropriating ralnbowed memes as you can and tweet under the hashtags: #savediversity #defenddiversity #blacklivesmatter #LGBT #antifa #malibu #eurovision

If you have a fake leftist twitter, tweet things like
>omg, just looked at #savediversity I am never using the rainbow flag again
>I am literally shaking after looking at #savediveristy
>How can you "want to #savediversity" when you're LITERAL NAZIS!?

Tag altright guys like @RichardBSpencer and SJWtards like @tanamongeau
If you're any good at design help create more memes for the cause.
Lets get this trending. They try to kill our frog, we take their flag!
REEEEEEEEEEEE

wasn't it blasted across the internet that the 'alt right' took the frog?

unless you're talking about the normie memes.

Tweet pic related under the hashtags:
#antifa #antifascist #savediversity #defenddiversity #solidarity #blacklivesmatter #comeyfired

Tag prominent Antifag groups and members twitters and try to trick them into retweeting, also ask large fake antifa pages to tweet it

Need anons doing this so we can start getting triggerings happening

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! I PRESENT TO YOU, THE ALL NEW RAINBOW FLAG!! :)

bump

bumpsies

I haven't been on this board for three years. Sup Forums stopped doing fun things for years. I hope you faggots on here change your tune. Stop jerking off and make normies upset niggers

Get in here faggots

bump

Not your personal army, you worthless nigger. Go back to your shit containment board.

This stop flooding politics into every fucking thing.

Fuck off you over zealous cunts. No one gives a fuck. You are literally going in the exact same direction as anonymous.
>hurr we rule the world lets take over the internet! #expectus
No. Fuck you.

Now go back to your cesspool of delusions of granduer where you belong.

bump

bump

Sup Forums are literally cucks for Sargon, how is this not a sidestep from his communist flag idea?
Keep it up though, good work

Bump, naysayers underestimate Sup Forumss capacity for autistic fixation

The left supports muslim and sharia too so heres this one

dont convince people to add pedophilia to lgbt

they will do it and you will have grown men fucking kids because of your joke

Yeah we'd just be doing their work for them

dead?

Still going, just getting a lot of fags trying to derail

GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE
GET IN HERE

let me guess. some fags want to use swastikas and some dont because its not going to be taken seriously or something?

Perfect. Make more far left symbols into alt-right symbols and prepare for exploding heads of hypocrisy from the left.

Bump

what

i'm liberal and i don't give a shit what you do with the rainbow. in fact, what you're saying kind of makes sense. i woudln't be surprised if the fags wake up and realize it could be thought of as the opposite. i don't see a problem.

WERE TAKING IT AND THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP US REEEEE

Bump

Please stop this stupid shit. You're letting so many newfaggots in. Just make your own website at this point. Or just go to reddit. For your purposes, it's probably a better platform.

May the KEK God smile on this righteous Quest! FUCK THEIR NORMIE MINDS REEEEEE!!!

That's the spirit

NO. Go fuck yourself OP and enjoy your AIDS - faggot - here's your diversity fucktard

bump