Are rusted rocker panels dangerous to drive with b?

Are rusted rocker panels dangerous to drive with b?

How bad are they. It's not the rockers that are the problem, but if the subframe mounts and shit are rotted out there's a chance it could fall apart. That's about it. Had a 1998 LeSabre and the fucking cradle fell out in the road when I hit a pothole.

This

The rocker panels are mostly aesthetics. It's the frame and suspension that you need to be worried about.

Its the OP- My rocker panels are rusting in the back to the bare but then the fronts are completely fine, its just the rear thats rusted to the bone

i had a 2g for a couple years, they are all rusty af. i wouldn't worry about it until you can see daylight through the hole

Had the same car. Don't worry about the rockers. Check the shock towers.

Dangerous no, but it WILL spread if it's not dealt with

its the OP- Im new to dsm's and im from CT, They wanted 1500 to fix the rockers, should i fix them or just weld in a new sheet metal and call it a day?

Not at all. It's or some reason needed for safety. But the rust can spread.

Personally it's fucking BS. But if there is rust on the frame or sub frame.. ehh

Sucks to pay for rocker panels when the rust is there, if you pay for the rocker panels adn the rest of the body underside is good. pay for a fucking undercoating... Canadian here.

Ya you'll need those fixed for safety mate

Who cares about a $1500 car with rusty rockers

1500 US?!?!?!? No fucking way. I had both mine replaced for 400cad. Look online for the rockers or find some fucking dude that will do them huimself. Post on kijiji.

i wouldn't do either unless you need it for inspection or something. 1500 can out you at like 300+ hp in a 4g63

its the OP, You guys wanna see my car and give opinions??

THE INNERS ARE GONE! Unless its a stock turbo car fuck it...

D S M

S

M

its the OP Again- it is a stock turbo car, its a 1997 gst, rare in CT With only like 5 in the whole state im sure

Find someone to replace the rockers. Post an ad on kijiji. Also, lose the fag red rims and tighten up the hood and front bumper.

its the OP Again- Whats your opinion, should i get rid and move on? or fix it since its so rare in CT?

depends, i loved my 2g to death. it was a 99 gsx with 90~k on it. if you like the car then keep it. but whatever you do get the stickers off they are gay af