baby and the boomers

Sheep blasters

The taliband

bombs and roses

jihad me at hello

perfect

The Bagdad boys

rage against the crusades

I think Finding Nemo is a great and memorable movie. It's good because it's a family film and not as scary as movies such as The Chainsaw Massacre or Evil Dead.

The Sand Band

Killing in the Name of

Ya know... I like it. That's a damn good name for these dune coons

Also it doest have good will hunting like matt diamond

Ali and the Crescent Moon Band

A timeline of Fidel Castros life

Sand-Man and the Posthumous

FUCKING DIRTY SAND NIGGERS

Goats on Parade

The year of the Boom-iran

Goat Fuckers: Death to the West

is rape seen as legal in sharia law??

Mohammad. Just Mohammad.

Vanilla ISIS?

the real suicide squad

The Mohammeds

yep

PEDOACOLYPSE

The Goat Fuckers

The Federal AIDS

Run-TNT

Only if its done to infidels

The Real Goatfuckers
>someone photoshop this image

Mr hands happened like 20mins from my house.

nah

Bombs and Roses

is rape and sex men touching women seen as legal under the eyes of sharia law??

Read the thread you Bitch

fall of fallujah

ZZ Bottom

Rage Against the Mujahideen

Kek

Howdy neighbor.

My cock is hard right now. I need to fuck something, and it has to have a hole. Ooh, I know!- the corpse of my rotting goat! That's it! I just have to shovel its sexy ass out of the ground so that I can pound it hard. I'll pound that dead goat so hard with my erect cock to the point where I'm using its blood as lube. Ooh yeah. I'm already fapping at the thought ofthis. Once I cum in its bare, bloody asshole, I'm going to fuck it for like, 3 more times...and I will not regret it.

Sex with children is not only legal but encouraged with sharia. 7 and up is fuck worthy. They kidnap little girls from hindu tribes at gun point to collect them or they adopt in the US which is why russia BANNED any children in russia to be adopted by the US. (Pizzagate). The hindus cant do anything because the police are all muslim.

Rape is actually illegal but you need 4 men to testify that a rape occured to be charged.

Boom.

One word band names are always edgy AF

AL/AB or The Rolling bombs or Goat Fuckers Motorcycle Club or Islam zz top or fucking arabs fucking arabs fuck islam fuck sang niggers

I personally got to shoot that place up. Not even joking.

Golly Jihad

Best post in here

Free Ice Cream Foodtruck of Horrors

Tom and the Arayas

The dune coons

Agreed

Kek

Alroghtniggers, let me explain how aods eas spread to merica. You see a monkey in africa fucked another monkey and then tht monkey fucked a monkey fish frog and then that monkey fish frog fucked a monkey fish squirrel thing nd theb that fucked a monkey fish frog nigger thing. Tben that nigger thing fucked a bunch of faggot niggers in the ass and tren thise homo niggers fucked more homo niggers and tgen tgey fucked their cousins and relatives. Then, some of those relatives died and then they ended up fucking their corpses and one thing led to another and tgen they got aids, whuch spread all over the world because niggers always rape white wonen.

Fetid Dickcheese and the Deserts

Sounds great! How do I convert?

Bomb Jovi, Guns & Moses, Lackinforce, Red Hot Sand Niggers, Mastobomb

And then the niggwrswnded up raping our wonen and swedeb and right now their being used by tte jews as muscle to stop whutey from preserving tbeir, race.

ZZ Boom

Old-Timer Slimer and the Bomber Boys

Derka Derka

(A play on Duran Duran)

Istanboom ft. M04B

Tick, Tick, and Boom

The Islamists.

Molestica.

You're My Goat

All niggers are not humans they are actually monkies and if you dusagree ur a faggot degenerate who was bread into life by a monkeu. That's right, a monkey

Monkies are like huans but thy are not humns. They are niggers

Bullet for my infidel

goat fucking bombers

You type and sound l like a degenerate retard. You should go off yourself with a shotgun barrel placed in your mouth so that you don't end up producing offspring with retard genes.

The Muslim Hate Circle Jerkers

I think a retard has intruded our thread...

hootie and the blowfish

The Drone Targets

I amb not a degenerta retard you are because your a monkey and all humans are monkeys so thr means your a dirty nigger as o said before

Dad, you need to stop posting here. This isn't like chimpout. See you in the morning.

Eanie Meanie Minnie Blow

What the fuck are you saying? Speak in goddamn English for once.

Allah,allah, I fuck goats.

Im saying that the niggers are fucking your mom and i fucked her hahahagahaha

System of a Quran.

30 seconds to blow

With their first single "Rocket Queen" feat MOAB

>replies by babbling like a retard

There's no way that you have an IQ above an 80. Get off this board, RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE RETARD.

I snorted hard.

Your not my son your a monkdy vecause only nigger monkeys will assyme tfat everyone is there dad.

Click, click, boom.

I really hope you're just a three year-old. It would be pathetic to see a man with your mental capabilities walking around the streets right now.

Oreos for Allah

the bombinghams

I'mba real man I'm 21 qnd I've been in many bar fights and strip clubs i know what im talking about faggot. Go baxk to reddit and suck your own dick becauae everyone hates faggots, especually retard ones like you

Turban Duran

this is literally the only funny one in the entire thread