...wat?

Story??
Wtf is this?

she apparently needed an organ transplant and this fucking idiot dropped it

yo

Lurking more please

source? That sounds crazy.

another fresh one, have another converting

I would just grab that thing by one leg and hurl it off a roof. See if I can hit a moving car.

that dick tho

That container didn't look sterile to begin with, it wasn't even in a bag

You'll do nothing

did he died?

not sure if this is new, my folder is huge. a lot of content i haven't posted

>nigger beauty salon

thought the dog was gonna do diarrhea on that lady.

That's it.
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

MODS

the fuck is wrong with you

Copypastafag

That's a woman dumbfuck. Why, you don't believe women can do that job or something? Fucking typical Sup Forums PoS

That's it.
I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

WTF he has a huge cock

Well it doesn't have a brain beyond the brain-stem so it wouldn't survive very long anyway (even if it could is that a life worth living?)

Hes still alive?!!!!

TL;DR

(You)

And this is why we need sound on webm...

Me again.

Is that fat nigress the pine sol lady?

Fucking niggers

For all the geniuses thinking this is real: clickhole.com/video/epic-fail-woman-drops-family-kidney-while-passing--6028

Notacompleteflip/10

Is that her abortion?

This belongs on a ylyl thread...
Also checked

didn't know this was a ylyl thread.

clickhole.com/video/epic-fail-woman-drops-family-kidney-while-passing--6028

It can always live as a Sup Forums Trump shill. Although it might be overqualified.

i think its like that bc of saline

idk tho

still looking for some good stuff, gonna post some less seen stuff in the meantime

Didn't look like it to me.

Finally a reason for them to flop

kek @ that file name

yee, got more coming

Story?

TL;DR shit tier bait

It turned it into a cheetah running backwards

This fucking looks like some Scooby-Doo sketch lmao.

You're right.

Loony tooms a type shit lmao

honestly, the best part about these threads are the filenames.

Probably a drug dog and a body smuggler that died and was left

aaaannnnnnnnnnnnd st8 to hell

Guinness world record

There's a dog biting some guy's leg

I had to watch twice. I thought it was a rocket from a bazooka or some shit.

dont need much more of an explanation

FUCK IIiiiittt

that's why i haven't posted all of the new content... i just have to find the perfect filenames

Big boned

>Audio for .webm please

dog biting leg.

also checked pt. 2

Big bones with a lot of meat and gravy on them

wow, i remember converting that one so long ago. does my heart good to see people saving the stuff i post

Story on how the fuck he got ike that?

hmm

How are his lungs still inflating? Your diaphragm uses pressure differential to suck in air and there's no seal to make it work

Fucking blue balled right now. No splat? Fuck you.

MOOOOOOOODS

DONT MESS WITH CHOCY MILK RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE