Does life really get better?

Does life really get better?

Not unless you make it better

you can make it better, Sup Forumsro. hang in there

It's a possibility

depends, how old are you

Not better or worse but it is just there. Except if you're a nigger living in nigger africa, trust me those folks probably have it more worse than you, OP

Yes

But you need to make the changes, nobody else will do it for you

I fucking hope so
Can't go on the way I am much longer

Short answer yes.
Long answer no, with a but...

no

No. Life is harsh and cold. But you can get better and it won't feel as bad.

It's up to you, bro. I'm still struggling, but I'm better than before. You'll need to take risks and face yourself, but yes, it can get better, just don't expect it to be easy.

Depends if you make it better

It eventually stops sucking so much. You'll get a few raises, develop healthier habits, etc. It'll be like finding a cool nook in Hell that is so comfortable that you will forget you are in Hell. You'll never have any real purpose though. Either you will find something to do until you die or you won't. It doesn't matter.

Just start doing LSD as soon as possible. That is the only advice I have to offer after many years of living alone on this shitty planet.

>If you kill yourself, the sun will still come up tomorrow.

>If you don't, you get to see the sun come up tomorrow.

Pick one of those options you faggot like the rest of us do.

i doubt it.
i keep trying, actually making an effort to be happy, but i keep failing.

I'm ready to die, I hate myself.

Nah. You get older and more tired. Everything gets played out, been there done that and if you're lucky you die peacefully in your sleep but if not you get more and more decrepit, lose your mind and one day you're finally released from the agony of it all.

/thread

That's completely 100% up to you, my friend.

Life is truly pointless it seems

That's a trite platitude. It's not necessarily completely up to someone as to weather there life gets better or not. Tell that to someone in a North Korean prison camp with a life sentence of hard labour. Or someone terminally ill with no chance of getting better. Not really entirely up to them at that point is it?

Successful people like to think that they have earned what they have through merit. Unsuccessful people like to think that they have been dealt a bad hand. Reality does not care what anyone thinks though. No human can comprehend what is going on.

faggots bitching about their 1st world problems on Sup Forums definitely don't fit into that category though.

Niet

I'm having the same problem myself my dude. It suck that I keep feeling this sense of dread and sadness and I really do feel like killing myself. But hey user life gets better....eventually

i feel you bro just hang in there the better time will come sometimes were are happy and we dont know it till we lost the happiness

here have some slam piggy to make it better

I'm starting to agree with the user who said to just take lots of LSD.

why lsd

Changes don't happen overnight, it takes years. Visualize the kind of person you want to be, and ask yourself what is the first step you can take to achieve it. Make s.m.a.r.t. goals and try to work towards them. After several years you will be closer to the person you want to be, despite setbacks. You have to work for the things you want in life and not be distracted by what you don't have or others have. If it was easy then everyone could do it. Learn about meta cognition and separate yourself from how you feel so you can make objective decisions. Best of luck.

LSD will help you untangle things that are screwed up inside your head, and save you years of trying to figure yourself out. If you have been planning to do something stupid and life-ruining for years, LSD, can snap you out of it, perhaps instantly. LSD can help you to accept reality, and not be as bothered or confused by it. LSD can give you self-control, self-mastery even. It is truly a miracle drug. Maybe that is why it is still illegal.

no

I just ran into an old hippie I know who said he will have a bunch of that soon. I should contact him. Been in an awful funk for a while now and was thinking maybe it could snap me out of it.

Just remember one thing: if you start to feel overwhelmed and terrified while on LSD, you have to learn to just say "fuck it" with your whole soul. That will calm you down. You can use this skill in sober life too.

This.

I've taken it before and never once had a bad trip but who knows how I'd react now. I'm a different person. I think I'd just start with half a hit maybe just to be safe.