All chandler is good chandler

Pick when each friend was at their best looking

Chandler season 1
Monica season 2 and 3
Rachel season 3
Joey season 1
Ross season 5
Phoebe season 1

Get a bigger pic we can fucking see then we'll play your game.

Where they on a break though?

>break up with your boyfriend
>invite round a guy that wants to fuck you and who your former boyfriend disliked for said reason
>get upset when your former boyfriend, now single, decides to fuck someone

Ross was alpha as fuck at times and was the best Friend.

>not liking milf Monica

Pleb

>Rachel puts her job first and blows Ross off pretty much every episode for about a half a season
>Buddies up to a guy who clearly wants to fuck her and Ross was right about
>Is clearly jealous of Ross having a play date with the stripper from his friend's party in that one episode even though its similar to the situation she claims to have with Mark
>LITERALLY SAYS "I THINK WE SHOULD TAKE A BREAK FROM US"

Rachel a shit. Ross was wrong too by being overbearing and shit but holy fuck is Rachel a hypocrite.

Monica was awful past season 5. She became a neurotic basic bitch. It's really sad what the earlier seasons QT Monica became.

Did Sup Forums ever really watch Friends or is it considered too 'popular' to be likeable?

I feel like it's comfy at times.

He was also the largest. So why didn't he just eat the others?

It is comfy and all the male actors and a lot of the jokes were genuinely funny.

bigger pic please

and when rachel is taking too long getting ready and he absolutely wrecks her shit

epic futurama reference

upvoted m'sir

stop being a faggot and just like it if you like it

btw your a faggot if you like it and a faggot if you dont

Yeah, I actually liked the male actors in it. It felt fun.

gay

I'm not interested

I tohught coke was slimming. Did he have an eating disorder as well?

he was addicted to everything

>it's a "Chandler lost tons of weight because he's addicted to cocaine" episode

Chandler 4
Monica 6
Rachel 3
Joey 1
Ross 10
Phoebe

Objectively correct

>tfw you're not good looking anymore because you got a fat neck now

this is the worst feel ever

He barely has a neck at all anymore.

The poor bastard had a stroke, I genuinely feel sorry for him

i think he's broke now too.

jesus

they couldve at least got his shirt fitted around the neck to minimize the fucked up look

I think he's doing ok. He had that show about the people in therapy or whatever a couple years back and he's got a show on CBS right now.

>looks nothing like Benny
>still looks like its made in the FO3 face creator
Worst of both worlds.

>it's a cold studio makes Rachel's nips hard episode

are any other episodes worth watching?

It's probably a bit more akin to how Benny would look if the engine weren't straight doodoo only fit for crafting potato people.

Yeah, the ones where the cold studio makes Monica's nipples hard

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Jerry Seinfeld you little bitch? I'll have you know he is one of the greatest comedians of all time, involved in numerous large-scale stand-up events. He is highly trained in the art of humorous vocal tone, and is the top Superman fan in the entire US populace. You are nothing to him but another audience member. He will make you subdue into hilarity with precision the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think that you can get away with talking shit about this mega-funny Jew over the Internet? Think again fucker. As we speak, Jerry is contacting his global friend network of elite comedians and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the humor, maggot. The humor that obliterates every last bit of resistance against quality bits regarding amusing everyday observations. Your sides are gonna split kid. He is so wealthy he can travel anywhere, anytime and make you laugh over 700 ways, and that’s not even including his never before performed bonus material. He a masterful stand-up comic as well as a star in his own hit 1990's sitcom series which along with 10+ hours of knee-slapping outtakes will be utilized to make you giggle indefinitely, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy comedy your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you could have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now your paying the admission price you goddamn idiot. Jerry is gonna break his 13 year, 5 month vomit streak and violently throw up all over your body; drowning you in an ultra high pressure, eighty-million gallon torrent of digestive enzymes. Like it or not, you’re gonna laugh kiddo.

That's every episode though

I understand that Rachel didn't want to get back together with him after that, but Ross did nothing wrong.

Clue me in on it please

An interesting thing about Benny is, when you look at like behind-the-scenes shit for NV's voice acting, you can see clips of Chandler acting.

Then in the game all of Benny's VA is just flat and nothing.

Facial motion capture is very expensive and limits you to 30 fps

JUST

>It's a Joey doesn't share food episode