I need help. Long story short is there anywhere on Earth a man could live out his life with $10,000...

I need help. Long story short is there anywhere on Earth a man could live out his life with $10,000. I desperately need a change.
>Please
>Help

Depends where you live, it would be hard to emigrate to another country with only 10k. I'd say buy a small patch of land, make a large garden for food and find something with access to fishing waters or hunting if possible. You can sleep in a tent or something to start out, then slowly make a more permanent homestead over time with materials from your property.

Sure. Tons of places. Provided you have a few months to live.

The only thing you need to pay if you buy a plot of land is property tax, depending on what country you're in. And you can usually get away with just not paying your property taxes at all for quite some time before they do anything about it. At which point hopefully you'll have shit figured out better.

Honestly I would go anywhere. Time wise the longer the better.

Willing to go anywhere, honestly would prefer a whiter country but hey as long as its civilized.

I was looking into the Czech Republic. I think on $10,000 I could at least live about 3 years.

The plan ATM.

>Find a loan shark
>Borrow 10k
>board a plane to who knows where
>4 to 5 years run out of money
>BlowBrainsOut.jpg.

any thoughts?

Check out Thailand, things are dirt cheap there but it's not a terrible place

Would like somewhere that only knowing English would be enough.

Instead of blowing your brains out, try backpacking around and being a homeless wanderer. It's not a terrible deal, you get to see the world a bit. See if you can get from one side of Europe to the other.

As far as food goes, it's not hard to beg for money in cities if you look decrepit. You don't have to actually be decrepit. You can go from city to city, saving up enough for food and supplies to get to the next city.

Why kill yourself when you can just start over again and either go to a new place and do the same thing, or do something different with your life?

I will never understand why a person who isn't clinically suicidal would even consider killing themselves. No matter what the fuck happens in your life (aside from doing some shit that gets you life in prison), you can always stop dead whenever the fuck you want and just say fuck this and start in a totally different direction with your life, be a different person, live a different life...why give that up? Why not keep trying shit until you find something that makes you happy?

Honestly Ive been miserable the past 3 years. I know this is stupid but I want to just be able to stay home and play videogames and fuck anyone I want.
>Best time of my life was being 17
>playing FFXI with my brother.
>I wake up he plays (same account)
>he goes to bed
>I play.

I know I will never have that again. But I want it. I lived a good life I helped people I think I deserve some happyness.

I hate socializing with other people. I'm basically a Wizard, but not a Wizard. I just want to be left alone. A country I could live in a decent house with internet and access tot he lasest video games and I would be so god damn happy. I think i would cry.

China has pretty cheap housing. Corporate companies in China like to hire white people to make them look like they have dealings with international investors. You get payed to literally smile and wave. Just don't eat the fake food.

im not white.
>Beaney the Beaner.

Yeah I wish there was a way that I could just stay home and do nothing but goof off. I swear if I was rich that's what I'd do.

I know that feeling, I've been trying for 5 years to get a feeling like that back. I have a kid with a woman I don't love now, and I feel trapped because the kid's a bundle of happiness and I don't want to be the reason he stops having that happiness.

I'm joining the military now, get to have a kickass lifestyle and an excuse to not be home without openly abandoning family. Maybe try to join the military OP, if you have nothing to live for then pick a trade that will let you travel, or if you feel self destructive then pick a risky trade and maybe get a few adrenaline rushes out of it before you go.

Thats what Ive been thinking. But i have like 13 grand saved right now.
If i could live my life happily for like a year or more I would be happy. But yea the longer the better.

prison. take some niggers out

10k commissary should last

Honestly the plan was originally to do that, I have a list and everything. Figured before I offd myself I would call everyone for a meet up and just take them with me,
But I would rather live happy then have vengence.

Really? How much is a dollar worth over there?

Sorry if this sounds crazy, the thought just struck me.
>Lifesucks why stay?
holy shit how long would that last a week?
>oh fuck the US dollar is worth alot in other countrys
yea but fuck that no internet?
>internets almost everywhere

seriously I think it makes so much sence.

Is there anywhere in the world that is true "wilderness"? Somewhere where no humans are, where I can build my shelters and hunt in peace without sone shitty government kicking down my door screaming "MUH PROPERTY TAX"

I dont know, I need to research it. But this kinda just came to me, Its like a touch of brilliance moment.

EASY!
Go live with an African tribe! You'd be their new king since they've never seen that much money!

You could also go live with a Brazilian Rain Forrest tribe but there's too big a chance that they'd just fucking eat you and trade your money for sticks of gum or some shit.

said Civilised.

Honestly im sitting here decomposing this. And i think its brilliant. I am so doing this. I just dont know where and for how long I could live out my life.

Philippines, Vietnam or Cambodia is way cheaper.

>Find a loan shark
>Borrow 10k
I'd try to go a lot higher than that but give no indication you're planning on leaving soon.

But, then again this isn't a 50's movie.

The problem is that it's like a zero day exploit - nobody who knows a place like that talks about, and anywhere that is known will shortly be claimed by some form of shitty government.

I'd say to buy a small plot somewhere and live off the land. It usually takes years before non payment of property tax even gets a response. And honestly, you could probably sell the meat from a single dear to pay a full year of property tax.

>hunt in peace
where there is enough food to support a human, there's three humans squabbling over it.
True wilderness means living on nothing, looking at nothing, hearing nothing and nobody. Most westerners would be royally sick of it in a month.
When you get to where nobody has rifles and t-shirts, have never seen medicine, where the day is taken up with stupid magical rituals to let you travel up the side of a hill to protect you from the spirits, there you will find clouds of fucked up midges and stinging plants that tell you: civilization is where it's at, close to nature is in the teeth of nature and dying young.

Im not saying find a new place. If i could live like 3 years. 3 years i could just be happy,I twould be worth it,
I know this might sound stupid but yea Im going to do it,. but help would be nice.

Could easily double / quad that 10k gambling

This. I've been thinking about packing up and joining the YPG. Probably the best time to join Donald Trump just gave them a bunch of heavy weapons and AVGP's

Imagine it. 3 years of being left alone.
>3 years I can play vidya
>Hook up with anyone
>fuck it no more diet im rich bitch
>get drunk and high all the time

I need this guys I really do,

>said Civilised
No you didn't.

whiter country.
>your a beaner
yea i am and i know that whiter countrys your alot less likely to get knifed.

He said it here

Wouldn't the guy you take a loan from just fuck up your family if you leave?

Be me
>28 no kids
>wife cant have kids
>shit job
>money tight.
>want kids, wife knows
>both miserable
but both to ashamed? is that the word for it to admit it.

Family is all dead. Im the last one. Only the wife, but honeslty were about to get a divoce sooner or later.

Ah. enjoy your future then!

could this work? i am super fucking high right now but i think it would work.

Join army, have affair with army women, if anyone gets pregnant then offer to raise kid with wife. Consider open relationship

>I want to just be able to stay home and play videogames and fuck anyone I want

That's all you want out of this entire world? That's how you would choose to spend your entire life? Just playing video games and fucking?
You need to do some serious soul-searching or self-reflection, start considering big picture shit, thinking about philosophy and shit. You are a sentient being in a world full of all kinds of crazy, interesting, amazing shit. You have the capacity to go out into the world and explore. Explore all kinds of unique and beautiful environments, appreciate the smallest minutia of nature that most people don't even notice, experience different cultures, meet all kinds of different people, do all kinds of different activities....the possibilities are virtually endless...and you honestly think that if you had your own way all you would want is video games and sex?

No fucking way, man. You're thinking in a box, that's the real source of your unhappiness. Get the fuck out of the box and start exploring and experiencing the world.

tl:dr
look man i know its sad that i think vidya bitches and internet for 4 years is amazing but hey thats just me.,

Bitch, we too broke for that shit.

New plan?

>take a loan out from the bank
>"small business loan"/"college tuition loan"
>get one way plane ticket to Eastern Europe
>give a Latvian real estate agent $5 in exchange for a whole hotel
>cheap as dirt country
>live like a king for fucking chump change for the rest of your life
>whole hotel for yourself
>turn it into a brothel or b&b
>?????
>profit

what language do they speak there? Man. i could learn a new language if i really try. 3 years no responibility no stress vidya and freedom.

Lifes been shit. Planned to off myself at 30. in a year next july.
>been saving like a jew
Hey well I got like 13k saved.
Get another 10k from a loan shark.
nearly 25k to live my life

Should take a look at this new swat game called Ready or not. Looks dope

If i borrow like 10k from a college tuition thing. never went to college. wouldnt they hunt me down even if i do move to like mexico or peru or something?

Get caught live life in prison getting but fucked.. no thanks man fuck that

Thats what i mean vidya games. somewhere with internet. steam, emulators.. man that would be fucking amazing

I cant taste or smell so food wouldnt be a problem I will eat nearly anything.

To me this seems like tranquility.
>Play games
>Fuck anyone I want, or fuck it get a prostitute
>Eat whatever the hell I want
>Be Happy

Am i Crazy? honestly doesnt this sound amazing?
or am i turning into some kind of emo fag.

Join the ypg and fuck Kurds and do Herion. Can't help you on the game part

Staying up at night browsing Sup Forums and Sup Forums.
Playing video games all day.
Every so often fuck a new girl, fuck it only so and so years left no rubber go balls deep.
No responsibility.
No care in the world.
Vidya internet and sex.

Honestly is that not "The Dream"

Staying up at night reading /X/
Non believer but god damn does some stuff on /x/ still scare me

loved that shit

Sounds like it would get monotonous. Unless you know of some real fucking good video games. But you should really take a look at Ready or not, reminds me of swat if you ever played it back in the 90's

Honestly I have shit taste in games. Grinding all night in FFXI/WOW have been the most fun ive had playing video games.

I cant get this out of my head. Life although shortend of video games cartoons, anime, movies, sex, and no one to bug you.

Sounds like you might like foxhole it's free on steam I put in 60 some hours into it so far. Very addictive

See theres games and shit to do right now i wouldnt get bored. and if i did get bored fuck it just off my self.

Their turning it into a MMO

I cant play a MMO right now. would have to do it after i pick a new country, life and shit i cant immerse myself in most games. i can only play like surface level shit. nothing that i could sink 100-500 hours in.

im so fucked up right now. but my god man i really think it makes sence,

Honestly this doesnt look absolutely fucking amazing to anyone?

This right here.

Just a decent house. somewhere safe, somewhere i wont just get robbed.

That's a paridox

how not man. i got a wife a job got to keep up appearances and shit. got to go outside be social. fuck that shit i hate talking to other people.
rather stay in a fucking cave with wife so long as we have food internet tv man honestly what else do you want? fuck having to talk to neighbors bosses co workers. games fuck bitches and chill with Sup Forums

Do you plan on instantly retiring when you get to this place? Why would you have an indefinite 10k budget?

I heard of this place in France called a penny apartments. You only have to pay a few cents to live there a month it been around since the 1600's I think looks like a palace. But you have to go too church every Sunday and thank the long dead duke for building such a place every morning

I would have about $25k the whole plan is to basically be a leech on society while not being one. Be able to pretend im a welfare queen, just sit home get fat fuck and play video games. no worrys in the world. no drug tests. can get fucked up on whatever, whenever

And there is a curfew

Honestly does this not sound amazing?

>Weekend get fucked up on whatever
>find a bitch hooker or not
>Vidya
>Sup Forums
>Animoos

honestly what else do you need?

Is it like a cult or something? Give us a name boi.

I wouldnt want to report to anyone. be free
just dont break the law and be left alone.

You're too broke to fucking go outside?

I made less than 20,000 last year, which was still the most I have ever made in a year, and I go out and explore shit all the time. Nothing is stopping you except your own retarded excuses.

There's no debters prison! Especially not internal debt laws that would get you arrested. They can sue you in civil court but they can't arrest you and your credit will suck majorly but you'll have monays so who cares.

*international

It's not a cult. I forget man or else I'd give you a name, I seen a documentary about it on YouTube 2 years ago. This duke only built the penny apartment to improve his image to the public. I guess the guy was extremely cruel. But the place looks like a fucking palace dude

>somebody giving you thoughtful sincere advice
>"tl;dr"

lick a dick you tard. your unhappiness is nobodies fault but your own for being such a faggoty ass bitch

I have money enough to get by right now. but I dont enjoy going out to clubs and dinner or shit like that. a frozen food and vidya. maybe some alcohol and god damn im a happy man.

eat a dick mr i need to save everyone. ive allready made up my mind. fuck not looking to be detoured just for help. not everyone is content with being miserable for the rest of their life

Venezuela

No you don't. This is basically me and it's fucking horrible.

Sincere advice.. but still havent said what you want more then what i stated.
Games vidya No responsibility and internet.

what do you want? everything dies why not be happy

Adopt?

Honestly best years of my life were in a cast. Playing MMOs all day every day. Pizza and mcDonalds. hanging out with friends in great and all, i love playing Overwatch as a squad, but I could still do that in a whole new country with 0 reponsibiltys and no job.

>PIC thats why this shit makes money. food and videogames!

that island looks like tavarua. Which is a private resort island. crazy expensive

Ive helped raise 7 kids, long story dont ask. But suffice to say I do not want kids.

I just picked a random island picture man If TJ was safe and I didnt have to worry about beaners killing me I would go there.

>ive allready made up my mind
yeah youve made up yoru mind that youre going to be a miserable dipshit, so quit whining to us about it and asking for help when youre the one doing it to yourself and its fully in your power to change things

youre like the obese retards who sit around bitching about how much their life sucks instead of just getting off their ass and going for a walk. you expect so get whatever you want without putting any effort in and you get pissed when it doesnt happen. youre an idiot.

I basically have I live in housekeeper who always cooks me wtf I want or get takeaway. She literally begs me to let her suck my dick. I always have alcohol and internet with a decent setup. I've never been more miserable in my live and can't stop

dipshit Im saying this is what i want. this isnt a bad thing in my eyes. I honestly would like to live in a god damn box devoid of other humans that I can play video games in watch animes and shit in. then whenever I.. I ME no one else decides i want to go out side and find a bitch to fuck or get fucked up and just walk around I can.

Im not looking for someone to talk me out of it,

Im looking for help, Im not the brightest guy in the world but i worked hard and im ok.

I just need help on where to look or some advice on a good place something like that.

how old are you, honestly, no bullshit