WWYD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWrUVhsXe7o&t=171s
youtu.be/y6y_4_b6RS8?t=2m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck OP, you got more?

yeah. wwyd if she was passed out?

What would you do?

if shes passed out Im sliding those pants off and stuffing my face in that box until its wet enough to fuck

Wwyd

Just throw a huge party for men's rights weirdos and serve those bitches up as the centerpiece meal, with apples in their mouths and everything.

probably offend them with my mere white male presence

would she wake up and struggle?

Such a cute face,.would love her lips wrapped around my cock.

how would you use her?

would ya?

youtube.com/watch?v=GWrUVhsXe7o&t=171s

have her do a strong e pill and while shes peaking begin to eat her vag and ass out till she orgasms then just strait plow her no remorse slap her a bit choke her till she feels faint then go back to eating her ass out then proceed to shove my cock down her throat and jizz while she has me balls deep in her mouth.

which one?

I would let her deepthroat my cock and then cum on her sweet face.
Wwyd to my Stepmom?

the short haired one I just want to dominate her, call her names, be rough and then switch to gentle oral then switch back I want her spasm on my face. afterwards Id just spit on her face give her a hard slap and proceed to fuck her hard

nice if you could magically train or brainwash her into giving slow, loving oral rather than being panicked about putting a man's dick in her mouth for the very first time

what kind of names?

id be the one giving her oral I want her to ahegao off the e pill and then plow her. Im looking to give her that mind break orgasm. shit bring out a hitachi wand spend hours just pleasuring her in different ways and then switching to just rough primal fucking back and forth all while on the influence of the e pill.

Dyke cunt
short haired whore
I bet you make your father real proud you sloppy bitch

then switch it off to

but its alright I like fucking the dyke out of you
your pretty cute with my cock inside of your asshole you lil slut
then nibble on her ears and whisper sweet nothings....

I'd force them to fuck a variety of animals in a public sex show, with anons in this thread deciding what kinds of animals each girls has to fuck (and how long)

all this while she's kicking and bucking and screaming against you to get you off her writhing back

she fights at first then the pills kick in and she cant help but shake her hips fucking back as her body betrays her and she cant help but feel the rush.

she's driven extra crazy at the thought of a random stranger raping the dyke out of her ass even if it's only the drugs duping her into being a temporarily hetero fuck machine

I'd put my hands on then turn 360 degrees and walk away

after the encounter few days pass and she begins to want the same experience its forever burned into her the soul shattering orgasms she received she knows nothing will ever be the same after reaching such heights of pleasure and revulsion. She begins to masturbate often to the thought of the encounter but its not the same.

it's hard to beat and donkey punch herself

also, no e

Tell the fatty on the left if she'd start eating healthy instead of junk she'd lose a few pounds and it would benefit her anxieties and low self esteem.

but then she'd lose those fat udders

Wwyd to Cayson?

The girl in the green dress and glasses and hairy armpits, I want her.

push her back and lift that shirt up and rub those flat titties while i fuck her tight cunt. more.

i really really like this image

she got hairy pits?

what woman wouldn't look hotter fucking an animal?

you got good taste

Her tits an waist are perfection but literally everything else about her makes me want her to get hit by a bus.

androgynous girls with big hips/ ass are my thing

She is adorable.

Pig, bull and gorilla get to fuck fatty, and a big labrador, donkey and dolphin get to inseminate skinny...

360 spin and walk away

moar I want to lick her face

watch them make beautiful lesbian love and while kicking me in the balls, trampling me, and yelling misandric statements at me

moar

Alexis

Pick one and Wwyd to them

same as this

which part

wwyd to karina?

Right. Left could suck my cock until I'm nice and hard them fuck her pussy, switch to rights pussy and finish in her asshole deep. Wwyd?

youtu.be/y6y_4_b6RS8?t=2m11s

bestiality

choose, wwyd?

you like those hips?

I would fuck left while right watched masturbating. I'd have left get off and start to fuck right while she ate left pussy. I'd cum in rights pussy and have left eat my cum out while right sucked my dick clean.

Anything for these sisters? Nothing brutal or rapey please.

Also, more of right?

absolutely

Nothing, because your stepmom sucks in bed.

>ask me why i know ...

Feed the one on the right to the one on the left

looks like she enjoys analfisting

What would you do to them?

In what order? Who gets your cum?

Find a party with straight women

5(gets the cum), 3, 1, 2, 4

Which one of this strong, independent, successful business would you like to fuck? Why and how?

idk why but the blonde looks strangely familiar to me and I can't figure out why