Well it appears as though I've found a picture of my dughter having sex on her computer...

Well it appears as though I've found a picture of my dughter having sex on her computer. Don't even know why I'm posting about it it's just so absolutely shocking to me I have to talk to people. Probably looking for someone to convince me to delete it.

Dleete it!

This is Sup Forums. We convince u to post the pic here (if she's 18, i dont wna jail yet

post it here and then delete it. that way its easier to forget about as youll have felt closure

Post it here, it will make you feel better for shaming her before you scream at her.

She's 19. I've already posted it once so I guess I have no problem doing it again.

Does it make you hard ?

More?

was there more?

neat

I was just about to ask have you jerked off to it yet? Be honest.

It certainly just made me hard

I have no intention of telling her ever. I've had a problem of masturbating to my daughters social media for a little bit now. I went scrounging through her computer for nudes and I feel horrible that I did it and even worse that I found something

You'll be fine

You have been jerking off to her social media thats hot af. Please tell me you sniff her dirty thongs?

That was it. Just one picture in an untitled folder in her photos album.
I've been doing it. I've even posted my daughter in FB threads here. I feel f-ing disgusting but for some reason it turns me on like nothing has in years.

eh. that feeling will pass when you realize it literally has no affect on anything

Go take a pic of her panty drawer

You should roophie her

That's what's already happening I think. Going through her computer was the worst thing I've done and right now is the least bad I've felt about this stuff. Maybe because I'm horny and blinded.

That pic is fucking awesome your daughter has a nice ass. Dude you need to eat that ass do what this guy said I would perv over her dirty panties like none other if I knew your daughter in any way

do you imagine your cock fulfilling her tight slutty ass while she asks for more daddy?

Don't blame you user she's great, what do you do when she has guys over?

Untill this happens

any thong pics?

Looks like she's good at anal too... check dat butt hole...

I would never, ever do something like that. When I'm with her in person my fantasies mostly go away and she becomes just my daughter again. Her ass is... prominent... and I do notice it almost at all times, but that's as far as my thoughts go.
Ohhh sigh coming on this site does not help my problem at all.
What do you mean? Our house is small. I don't think she's ever had sex here unless I'm not home.

This was the picture she posted that started this whole thing btw. I still remember how absolutely disgusting I felt that first time.

a little surprising pictures like that I'd think there'd be a parade of guys in and out

Just how deep in the south are you to be jacking off to your daughter? -_-

God i want to eat her ass and pussy off that leotard

ooh shit nigga fucked up
dont do this OP

Is that her bed? And if she's 19 oh well, prob having sex a long time by now

Well most of her friends are guys. She had a long time boyfriend until recently so I don't think she's having sex with them. Maybe I view her too innocently I realize she's probably a slut despite my attempts at parenting. And that pic is... graphic.

what you fantasize her doing on you? do you like her feet? would you enjoy her feet rubbing your cock?

Dude, did you even look at her asshole in that pic? Your little girl is getting ridden like a bicycle.

>most of her friends are guys
Got some bad (or great?) news user...

>most of her friends are guys
>dresses like that
>is a 19 year old girl in this brave new world

shes the village bicycle man, hate to beak it to you. town pump, a doorknob, shitty lock, etc. etc.

Is this like wrestling where you have to tell yourself it's real while you're watching it

you failed hard at parenting you piece of shit now your daughter addicted to any cock that can give her the safety and the stiffness you couldn't but dont worry while you fap shes sexting and sendind pics of her lil sexy fuckmeat of a booty and getting the "acceptance" she needs but atleast you did something good with your life, fucked the bitch that gave birth to this cum dumpster

Ah Christ... I suspected it. I mean I knew it. Her social media doesn't leave much to the imagination... I always saw pics like this and I don't know... how the hell do I talk to her about this stuff when I wish I was the one doing it to her?

so what you're saying is....OP has a chance

You fags are all being played, op is one of the past boyfriends that is pissed they didn't last

no wonder you've never heard getting fucked her mouth is probably full of dicks

Oh man, your daughter doesn't even have any standards. Those guys look like school shooters. You've failed as a parent

Ah fucking hell guys. I don't know how I'm going to look at her honestly and after the sex picture... and I'm fucking masturbating why is this so fucked up.

Or just some weirdo gathering pics of this girl and telling his weirdo story

It probably should've occurred to you that nobody starts with pics like that. They work up to it with regular nudes first. If you're daughter's already taking hardcore sex pics, there are plenty of pics for you to find.

No shit. OP, post a pic of you and her or this is bogus

Well you might as well keep going

OP doesn't have a dad and thus doesn't know how to pretend to be one on the Internet

do you have a kik op?

can you send me more pics so i can jerk off to them over kik

This is very sound advice. The evidence should be anywhere. Talk to snapchat and see if you can discretely pull any late night snapchat images she sends off their server.

Don't talk to her. Go talk to a fucking therapist. If you view her as your daughter and not just a hot piece of ass, think about what it would do to her knowing her dad can't focus at work because he's busy jerking it to her photos. Accept that you're sick and need help. Your daughter is a whore sure, but that's one you're not allowed to touch. There's plenty of prostitutes you can fuck instead.

>her ass is... prominent

Dude her ass is fucking amazing, you've kept her well fed. I can totally imagine you encouraging her to eat an extra waffle at the breakfast table, knowing full well it'd go straight to filling out that plump ass. Unf

op add my kik

ayeelmaodd

low risk, low reward. GIVE ME THAT HIGH RISK PATH

Dude... if this is true somebody will tell everything to her or... you'll get blackmailed.

Good luck on that you Idiot

If I was some weirdo couldn't I just take a pic of me and her from Facebook? And I know it sounds hypocritical but I don't want to post my face. God I'm terrible. It's probably better you think I'm some random weirdo.
I wasn't positive it was her. I'm still not positive the lack of freckles bothers me. She has lots of freckles on her shoulders and arms.

did you read what he said? his primal urges go away when they're together. It would be abnormal for any red blooded male to see that fine piece of ass and not want it.

please add my kik dude

ayeelmaodd

Why is this such half baked bullshit

whats her name OP, We'll help you find all her nudes :)

op i know for a fact u get turned on from other dudes jerking it to ur daughter

add my kik: ayeelmaodd

lets both jerk it to ur daughter

god damn, it must be hell on earth to raise a daughter.

Sorry I don't know what that is.
It's true. I'm hoping it stays that way.

>take care of her
>raise her
>teach her right from wrong
>spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on her
>watch her grow up to be a beautiful young woman
>so a punch of faggoty Chads can fuck her bains out while you're dropping megabucks on tuition
>gets brainwashed by lefties
>shaves her head
>fucking niggers and fugees and shit now
>marries some random beta after she hits her late 20s and remembers that the biological clock is always ticking

having a daughter is one of the purest forms of cuckoldry

do u have a skype?

if you do add mine: wiredmouse

Lel

Can't handle women, huh? That's sad.

what you anons seem to be forgetting is that even if op is a fraud this slut IS someones daughter and she DOES post these pictures of social media
and she doesnt look like some plastic instagram whore with ass injections funded by her parents so she can make them bank. she looks like a whore of the classical, cock craving variety. the kind that instills boners in all those nearby.
if I were her dad Id jerk off to her pics too.

That's a good insight.

I don't think that's my daughter.
Nope. I know what that is but I don't have that.

pls op add me skype

wiredmouse

What he said

has nothing to do with objective facts. you're spending 18-25 years prepping your little baby girl to take tons of dick from strange men and marry one of them and hope none of them beat or kill her.

Weeew lad

heels?

Christ, OP. lmao this pic alone is just more proof, making a kissy-face at older men.

Tell us more freaky stuff OP.

I found my daughter's nude pics and i fap to them all the time and now whenever i see her i picture her nude

>my dughter having sex on her computer
Where'd you set up the hidden cam you sick fuck?

Sigh... what am I for saving this picture.
Obviously I fantasize about her having a "daddy" complex and I thought that pic might be evidence but she's never made any signs of trying to seduce or turn me on besides just basically existing in front of me.

Post. Please.

I would've assumed that was a slutty halloween costume, but nobody else is dressed up. If she just dresses like that for a normal day, I think you just have to accept that your daughter is a huge slut. You might as well embrace it and jerk it to all the nudes you can find.

nice, you've got an incredibly bangable daughter you fucking degenerate

Do you ever wonder about what sex with her is like?

Look at her, she's clearly fucked a lot of guys, she's probably been with a big dick and loved it. Hell she's probably kissed or fucked a girl before.

Perhaps her daddy complex is more indirect, like she doesn't wanna fuck you in particular, but an older man acting like a daddy is her thing? idk man, taking shots in the dark. Any idea why she might have daddy issues, OP? Were there things you did or didn't do that could have created such issues?

She dressed like that for a parade thing.
I maaturbate to her don't I? Of course I do. I think about every fucking little detail. And I know. I know. She might be right now for all I know she isn't home yet. In fact I'm going to text her right now.

let dubs decide what you text and show us proof.
we'll help you through this OP

bruh, dont text her if shes taking dick. she'll never fuck you if you do that

Txt her expressing your dissapointment in her.
And that she's been a bad little slut and deserves a good spanking when she gets home preferably drunk.

yeah lets do this OP

If you have time before she comes home, you should check her computer for more nudes. If she has a pic like that, maybe she even has some videos. I guarantee that if she doesn't have more pics on her computer, she'll have plenty on her phone.

text her 'why aren't you home yet young lady? if your not home soon i'll have to spank that big fat tasty ass of yours'

Post the video dude. Motherless or somethinh easy.

I just texted her asking when/if she's coming home. Shes 19 I don't care what she does. She's probably staying up smoking weed with her friends. That's basically all she does that I'm aware of.

OP got dubs. what now?

He films him fucking his trash slut of a daughter

I second dis