Mfw trolling went to far, and the US is on the brink of becoming a dictatorship led by an insecure orange oompla loompa

mfw trolling went to far, and the US is on the brink of becoming a dictatorship led by an insecure orange oompla loompa

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2017/5/11/15628276/trump-comey-fired-russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill yourself faggot, the tired memes are just boring now

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY IRL FALLOUT LIKE THE DEMOCRATS AND THE MEDIA TOLD ME WAS GOING TO HAPPEN IF DRUMPF WON? WOULD THEY LIE TO US LIKE THAT?

Yawn.

If you have to live off welfare and foodstamps you shouldnt get the right to vote

its happening right now

>trumps a dictator!!!
>haha look trump didn't have enough votes to pass that law.

bunch of retards.

Boring

at least bill cosby finally died.

hence "brink"

tfw I wish this was a geniune opinion but I know its just more shilling

same with people who lose their job to people who barely speak english.

How are we on the brink? Explain what he's done exactly that fits that claim.

yeah tbh Sup Forums's shills garnered thousands of votes for trump

most of you animals are responsible for this.

so you've gone full-retard.... and now you're doubling down on full-retard, by defending him.

This won't end well.

i second this

If you lose your job to someone who doesn't speak english then obviously you didn't do your job very well.

fired the guy investigating him for russia.

Trump's god's gift to liberals and democrats though. 70% of the country hates trump (and many of those people vote republican).

This fuckery got old very quickly. The dems will have a heyday in 2018 and 2020.

all because some tranny faggots got a little uppity, and your manhood felt threatened.

ok? then they went out and voted for trump, because "he spoke to them."

That's not what the brink looks like. That's almost the exact opposite. Y'all are gunna use up all the tin foil in the Walmart and none of us will have any for common household needs, because y'all needed fucking hats.

republicans are now literal domestic enemies of the United States of America

they dont sell tin foil at walmart you retard.

> Trump: russia thing is all bullshit made up by libtards
> Comey: k lets confirm that
> fires Comey

if this doesn't seem familiar, you haven't read much history.

It must suck to be an American citizen and have your presidency and country as a whole literally cuckolded by Russian dipshits lmao
Poor fatty fuck yankee doodles.

That's not even close to what a dictator would be doing. thats perfectly within his power and his right to do so. Nothing that says dictator at all. But liberals just like to throw words around when they don't like something.

the pied piper of retards.

Lol word? Comey was fired because he was an incompetent asscrack. If it's a huge thing, I'm sure the FBI will reopen it with their next guy

whine more liberalfag. we put up with obama's way for 8 years, now its your turn. deal with it

You sweet summer child. You have absolutely no idea what a dictatorship even looks like. Bless your retarded heart.

seems Obama was better at not getting impeached tho

You need to get out more

>fires Bharara
>fires Yates
>fires Comey
(they were all investigating him)
>Paul Manafort registers as a foreign agent.
>Carter Page registers as a foreign agent.
>Michael Flynn registers as a foreign agent.
>Roger Stone registers as a foreign agent.

And trumpanzee retards say "What Russia collusion!"

firing the guy investigating you because you do but probably shouldnt have the right to is ok? youre getting cucked, faggot.

>If it's a huge thing, I'm sure the FBI will reopen it with their next guy
Yeah because whomever is elected next really wants to be immediately fired and have their lives ruined when it's now been proven that investigating the president will do just that.
You yanks are dumb as shit

Son you whined and cried for 8 years.

Trump will have 2. Pence will have 2. Then another 8 (probably many many more) for democrats.

Nobody is getting impeached. You're just in a late stage denial phase.

>He won't win the nomination
>okay but he won't win the election
>okay yeah but he'll get impeached though

Next will be

>Okay yeah well but he's not gunna get re-elected tho.

lol they dont say "what russia collusion" they say "he won, you lost, get over it, cuck."

yeah murkans are pretty goddam stupid.

they vote for corporations' and the rich's best interests.

they don't even care about their own healthcare. they don't even know they live in squalor.

but he's not gonna get reelected.

what can I say... seem you are entirely unaware of the epic shitshorm Trump created for himself in the last 48h
You'll notice soon enough.

You can't prove that Trump fired Comey because he was investigating him. There's nothing "proven" about that.

you also cant technically prove ghosts exist, but we all know its true.

he was far better at burning borrowed money

No I see if, I just live in reality and remember all the """shitstorm""" republicans cried about when Obama was elected.

Same shit, different day. You're just on the other side of the overdramatic crisis caller this time

No need to prove anything, Trump just admitted to it on tv
vox.com/2017/5/11/15628276/trump-comey-fired-russia

He's fired every major person who has been investigating him you dumb cunt. How far up your asshole is Putin's dick, jesus christ. Does having your country's prostate get slammed by Russian cock drive you into THAT much of a state of denial?

It*

found the true dreamer

You're a fucking moron.

you don't talk to trumpanzee retards. ever.

these are your enemies. they're traitors to America.

there's only 1 way to deal with them.

not the same shit at all.
Trump literally just admitted to intentionally obstructing an FBI investigation.
He doesn't even know the repercussions of that, so why not

>not the same shit at all

That's what they all say. Literally. Every. Time.

:O no way...

Remember when Obama fired the FBI director when he was under investigation? Oh yeah, me neither.

Literally. Not. The. Same.

>the US actually exists after 2008

THE EMPEROR HAS NO CLOTHES!

Drats! We can't flood our country with endless hordes of third-world browns who have no interest in assimilating into our culture and will indiscriminately shit out ten children a piece that they can't take care of, further adding to our economic turmoil and the destruction and consumption of the earth and it's finite natural resources! For shame!

The worst case scenario is that Trump paid guys in Russia to dig up dirt on Hillary Clinton that was completely true. Do you realize that's what you're arguing for? Fuck, this is worse then the red scare. Can't you guys accept you lost and try and form a strategy for the next election that isn't "get more minorities to the polls"

Nice straw man

do you even realize that that scenario will easily lead to impeachment?
I

maybe just following Hillary's example of obstructing the FBI investigation into her emails... zero repercussions!

is that the guy who bought a wu tang album for a million dollars and got jailed?

this aint a straw man, dude. I know he's lanky, but he's gonna be your president.

>2017
>still talking about hillary

when you have to make comparisons of Hillary to trump, to excuse trump's fuckery... well, it's self-explanatory isn't it.

trump's Hillary on steroids.

>forgetting that Trump did the exact same thing upon taking office

trumpanzees see bill nye, and they
>shit themselves
>vomit
>piss themselves
>scream
>run around their mother's living room flailing their autistic arms
>and fall down in exhaustion.

>Fuck, this is worse then the red scare.
Oh okay so you ARE a communist faggot who welcomes your shitty country becoming controlled by dumb shit vodka blooded degenerates.
Good to know!

because they know he's the logical, sensible, adult response to trump.

you're talking to a traitor of the highest caliber.

you know what needs to be done.

>ignores women's march, march for science, academy awards
this is where the next democratic candidate is coming from. you guys did this, and trump is probably going to lose to some celebmoran. pic related.

precisely

I'm conservative, but I too hate fucking neocons and globalist republicans. Free trade is on par for being one if the biggest disasters in our nation's history, second only to the Immigration Act of 1965.

I share your sentiments regarding bill goy, but ffs at least spell check your posts desu.

>hurr durr us is going to be a dictatorship

I'm convinced people just drop in words like "dictator" and "fascism" because they sound ominous but don't really know what they mean.

dont know what I spelled wrong, but you spelled guy wrong you hippogryph.

Globalism is inescapable: it's just an extension of "water will find its own level". But we do want to globalize slowly enough to maintain a strong sense of regional cultures. We also must take care not to entrust the globalization to an oligarchy.

Oh I see now. You're really just a shill. Controlled opposition. You're trying to make newfags think all trump supporters are backwoods "morans" in a desperate attempt to lure them to your side if the political isle. Pathetic.

Agreed.

no, I just think we need more scientific and rational people in government is all.

Dude its 2017 not 1963
USSR>russia...
This and china are def smoke screens

except Bill Nye's a dipshit, he's like the white version of the black science man

obama left on this note: "at least i'll go down as president"

I agree but Nye has demonstrated he puts both of those things beneath ideologies.

because its coming, summer 2019. get ready, because science is gonna kick some ass, motherfucker.

Hahaahaa whose that in pic

Has he made clear his stance on immigration?

that feel when you're too immersed in your bullshit rhetoric to say anything coherent

He's probably still being told what his position needs to be in order to win.

That would be Trump.

My message was clear.

>that feel when you've been called out as a shill, so you wait until you think the one who made the accusation has left before spouting more senseless drivel

I wonder how he's going to get around that issue? I mean if he does run he's certainly going for the democratic ticket, but then he will have to reconcile third-world immigrants have much, much higher birth rates than native US citizens. And of course more people = consumption of more resources and burning of fossil fuels.

right, both of them, because thats how running for office works. there isnt anything wrong with it either.

People like Nye and Tyson actually believe what they talk about. Trump on the other hand literally picks opinions based on the person he is in the room with.

FBI Director serves under the discretion of the President. Trump could fire him at any time. Keep crying faggot.