Which lube does Sup Forums recommend me to try for the first time?

which lube does Sup Forums recommend me to try for the first time?

saliva and natural female wetness > lube

ie ; eat a bitch out

WD-40.

"natural female wetness" only lasts for a good 20 minutes at best. Also relies on how hydrated they are.

Saliva causes yeast infections and stink-vag.

if you need to do that, you've got a small dick and no idea how to use it.

Are you using condoms? Doing anal?
If not I would just go with the natural pussy juices. With condoms I would use ky, if not using condoms or toys (unless they are glass) I like astrolube. Especially for anal, it's cheaper than the special desensitizer kinds, which from experience I can tell you, don't really work. She will still hurt if she's not into it, and I never noticed a difference in my dick

Ya I've been with an amount of girls where after they cum its a lot harder for them to get wet after breaks. NOT ALL THOUGH I can't speak for all women

MOM???

blood

olive oil

KY ultragel is pretty good, but also kinda pricey. You can fit a Cadillac in a doghouse with that stuff though

If you're a cheap cunt you can use any of these;
coconut oil,
pure aloe vera gel (highly recommend, feels fucking amazing and cure's chaffing),
olive oil,
flax-seed oil,
vitamin E oil,
almond oil,

absolute poor fag you could use destilled water, but only when she's dried up so much you literally cant stick it in anymore.

all you virgin faggots have no idea what youre talking about.

Always liked KY. Been using it for many years now.
It is water soluble, so if you think its feeling dry again you can use saliva and it mixes well with the KY, or you can just add more KY.

I forgot to say that I´m a girl and I want to try lube, any advice?

If you're a poor fag, just do 4tbsp of cornstarch in a cup of water, heat it up and stir, eventually it turns to lube consistency. Cool down (not in the fridge) and it works decently

Tits or gtfo then

KY mixed with a dash of Tabasco.

Checked

Get some Penetrex.

only 18 bucks off amazon, and adds extra tingle for super sensitivity. also works as a pain relief so no friction burns and no excuse "its starting to hurt".

Lube called "Gun oil". Silicone based, fucking rocks.

your tears

>only trick is how you get them onto your asshole - be creative OP, be creative

Toko Aqua.

exact same answer below

hot sauce

icyhot

natural male wetness > natural female wetness

For anal, extra virgin olive oil.
Seriously the best stuff you will ever find and is great on your skin if you want to lube the inside of the condom with it.
Ancient Greeks swore by the stuff and if you're "going Greek" you really can't accurately do it any other way.....

Hydrogen fluoride. Make sure you mix with water before use.

Soy milk is safe to use.
Its also really great for your skin, and its water-based means its latex safe, lactose free so no allergy, non-acidic so helps clean and improve smell, and stimulates natural anti-bacterial vaginal secretions so helps vagina self-clean.

Only works if you have a feminine penis.

this sounds cool

and vegan

gullible faggot

Oh yeah, totally safe.
Pour some soy milk in your bitches pussy and head for the hills.