Lester Nygaard literally did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?RGVubmlzIERpZXM=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slimy piece of shit

white boys will look up to him though because they're also little sociopaths

What is he doing to her?
Is he performing CPR?

I believe they're looking for her lost contact.

Yeah he did: he was interesting enough that they made season 2.

Oh golly, do they manage to find it?
I'm at the edge of my seat over here.

I don't think they found it.

He knowingly sent his qt wife to her death.

Ah, a tragic script.
Seems like the writer was inspired by great screenwriters like Shakespear.

not knowingly.
if he knew that billy bob thornton was there then he wouldn't have bothered sending her because there would be no way she'd be able to get the tickets.

rather he knowingly sent his wife into a situation where she might have been killed

That got him right off the list of characters who did nothing wrong. Who would let such a cute asian die like that?

>tfw you watched the whole season with your 100 year old niece

It is Lorne Malvo who did litteraly nothing wrong!

Lester seems to soft, dumb and naive to be a real sociopath.

This is clearly the Heimlich maneuver.

me on the right

> mfw dat filename

What is he reaching for?

his precious

I always wonder when a male actor is grabbing a tit or even when they go to suck it in a sex scene if that's something the director told them to do or if they just improv that shit and what the actress is thinking during it. Like if she's wondering "why is he grabbing my tit so much. It is completely unnecessary for the scene." or if she gets into it

I mean, there's filming a sex scene and then there's tryna get some on the side

Most sex scenes are just dry humping.

Died like a fool

Not even the aliens saved him

year old niece

i was surprised how "no country for old men" the series got by the end, it was really good though

Why did he give her his coat

alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?RGVubmlzIERpZXM=

>not knowingly.

You are a fucking moron, he suspected Malvo would be there which is why he gave her his coat

She forgot her own

Lester internalized too much until he erupted. If he had yelled at his wife enough, or told his brother to fuck himself on occasion, or maybe told the bully to fuck off and then filed a police report after the assault he might not have gone the way he did. Lester pushed back too late, too hard and too far.
Malvo was just doing it for shits and giggles.

Freeman is a known cunt so he probably kept grabbing it and she was too much of a professional to tell him to stop during filming so he was able to get away with it

I acted on stage, there was a scene where I seduce a woman. The part was double cast and on each night I felt them up and did whatever I wanted. One girl was fine with it and just called me cheeky, the other didn't seem to care for it but funnily enough she was the one I later fucked. She swallowed my cum as well.

So he was meant to be a good version of Malvo right?
No character arc
No real ulterior motives
Did what he did because he was a good person
Warned the main characters of their eventual downfall

> tfw you were in the worse fargo

yes

This is the best series of the decade so far. Both seasons are strong in their own right. S1 has a very tight storyline, S2 had a magnificent ensemble cast where no one felt underused. Except Rye. RIP Kieron Culkin

Lying piece of shit, you are a liar!

>tfw Methuselah

It reads like a terrible lie but it's all true. I bought a bunch of condoms off Amazon after the fact because I thought now was my time to start fucking but then I got a job and I haven't had sex since. I used all the condoms for masturbation.

WTF, is he fucking her with his bellybutton?
Does he have one of those disgusting outies?

except for indirectly killing his girl and killing his wife and being called a nigger and taking it like a bitch nigger

I was kinda disappointed by the end because I was hoping Lester would finally "become the Danger".
As in Malvo might die, but the proverbial demon just got replaced with another one in a vicious cycle.

>he doesnt fuck the bellybutton

virgin confirmed

Careful. Here we all agree that he was allowed to kill his wife. So, not a murder. We ALL agree.

Penis go up, he slouch down

That's the point of the show, retard. Only a few can dance with the devil in the pale moonlight.

Well let's just at least be thankful that you dont write television.

Joke's on you. I'm Damon Lindelof.

>Is Damon lindelof
>Doesn't think he's the joke

That's a big girl.

This is why bbc is superior. They know how to pound the pussy instead of those weak ass thrusts.

>we all agree

sheeple

Amen

Nigga that's some grade A milf

Literal autism

Eugh ugly whore with that skinny necklace

wtf are you talking about, he doesn't have a 12 incher, he is way too low.

Look how she arches her back, how she sticks her ass in the air. No way he can reach her pussy, let alone her asshole.
Goddam hacks

calm down you humongous faggot i was kidding

kill yourself

No shit, it's as if the character is a dumb whore or something

I get payed to write stupid crap that makes no sense, what's not to love.

I'll fuck your ass and we'll film it and then we'll see. Agreed?

looks like Kathy Griffin tbqh

>Watch as an user's spirit is crushed as he slowly realizes sex in mainstream media is simulated and not real.

user HAS BEEN A NAUGHTY BOY, MUMMY, I GOT BAD GRADES : ((((((((((

>niggers are literally destroying yet another city cause they're mad at the police
>white boys be crazy

Please m8

WTF i love sex now

> He thinks actors aren't so degenerate that they dont just fuck for real to save on the prop budget.

They don't even use condoms mate so they don't waste coke time on cleaning up.

I want to laugh at this post but I just can't

>worse fargo

so far

shit ending to both seasons. fight me

>I used all the condoms for masturbation.
?

First season was great, i agree about the second.

If you grab a load and turn them inside out and hold them in your fist whilst you masturbate it feels like a billowing vagina.

She should be breeding with a BBC

>suspected
exactly, so he didn't know. learn to read or speak english, dipshit.

so that just incase the bad guy was there , and he did not know whether he was there or not, the bad guy would shoot her rather than follow her back to nygaard's car.

it really jumped the shark with the aluminums, i wish they just kept it in the background and not full blown assprobe tier

Just buy a fleshlight, what the fuck.

I've taken bigger shits than you dick.

>I used all the condoms for masturbation.

the fact lester and malvo both suffered from frontal lobotomies so the writers could force them to go back to fargo was pretty horrid. Then having lester send his qtaznwaifu to get killed by malvo, so the audience will finally think he did something wrong, was also pretty horrid.

Basically the writing was pretty okay right up until vegas, then it just became obvious they were using the "true story" thing to justify contrivance.

>Then having lester send his qtaznwaifu to get killed by malvo, so the audience will finally think he did something wrong

He beat his first wife's brains out with a hammer and he framed his brother for the murder and put a gun into his autistic underage nephew's backpack

Just use lube with your hand, its kinda like a blowjob minus the unavoidable teeth.

Yes? and?

>to get killed by malvo, so the audience will finally think he did something wrong

Yes, I posted that. Are you attempting to make some sort of argument?

>I've taken bigger shits than you dick.
Do you mean
>I've taken bigger shits than you, dick
meaning you are capable of producing feces which exceeds the size of a white man aged 18-24, or
>I've taken bigger shits than your dick
meaning his penis is not girthy enough to satisfy your hungry anus?

kek

Yes.

This.

He did know she would die, you can tell becuase he just bought one ticket to acapulco and not two.

Heimlich notice his arms around her stomach

>asian girl
>qt
pick one dude you can not have both

Possibly the stupidest thing Ive ever read on Sup Forums, and that is saying something.

i use them as cum depositors, easily thrown away.

Holy shit, you killed me.

>Buying condoms off of Amazon

If you buy them off e-bay you'll be paying child support payments for the rest of your life.

>stroking the area where the tit meets the side of her body
Who does this during sex? Stop being a bitch and just grab her tit.

Him fucking a literal 10 after being a mere sperg like a few days before was completely unrealistic

Also
>drunk widow Hess will NEVER stretch her vaj right in your face as your sat on a Couch with no way to escape

Fug