So I've heard of foreskin restoring and it perplexes me. Can it really be done and how does one go about doing it...

So I've heard of foreskin restoring and it perplexes me. Can it really be done and how does one go about doing it? Any info or experiences Sup Forums ?

Obviously "it can be done." You're just stretching skin. That doesn't ACTUALLY "restore" anything beyond the mechanical protection/movement of the foreskin. Nerves are lost, scar will always be there, etc., but you can regain some sensitivity.

I've been doing it casually for like 2 years, but mainly I just started "taping" for most of that time. I'd take a piece of tape after every shower and put it from top to bottom on the skin after I pinched the head into the skin. So it was like foreskin protection through the use of tape to keep the skin in place.

I got fucking sick of doing that shit for two years, but I felt like my dick was chapped whenever I'd stop, and I hated feeling exposed. I bought a "Manhood" and got one for free with it. It's awkward as fuck to use, like tying a fucking shoe every time I piss, but it actually works pretty well if you tie the little lace around the tip every time.

Anyway, I've actually gotten enough skin back that it stays in place ever since I started using that thing. Only been a couple months. Feels so cool seeing the skin stay in place by itself. Sadly, think I may have to give myself a piercing if I ever want to feel more natural, but that's a possibility I guess. Not having a frenulum kinda fucks up a lot of shit.

Good post
Night time canister method. That is all. If all men get back their dick skins, Baby Jesus will smile

I wanted to get a TLC Tugger or something like that to speed up the process maybe, but I was afraid of the measurements and price of all of it. Then knowing how uncomfortable it might be. I would really do it, but I dunno.

I got the Manhood stuff, and while it has plenty of flaws, like having to wash them so often. I wash them in the sink with hand soap after I shower, then hang them up in my room to dry. For whatever reason, I've felt a lot of improvement since I started using that thing. I thought it was just going to be a cover, but it's got some string hanging on it that I didn't understand. I figured it might be for tying around the tip. I think it actually holds everything in place well enough that the nightly erections actually do some stretching work pretty well.

Well for sure, but something is better than nothing. especially if you didn't have a choice in the first place. The way people look at circumcision in America in particular bothers me.

I make my own canister methods. And it uses skin cream so you get the manhood benefits too
Me too

What do you use to make it??

A pill bottle. A serrated knife to cut off an end of it. Skin cream. "Mefix" tape. I put a safety pin's edge on my stove. Melted it through each end of the other side of the bottle. And a pair of suspenders

We're all casualties on the weird and dumb war on foreskin. :(

>A pill bottle

Genius! It works! Perfect fit in this one. Considering I'm sensitive enough to be bothered by my circumcised state, clearly I've got plenty of pill bottles around to have tested this easily.

Dont forget to smooth the cut edges from the bottle with a file or by heating up a metal plate and rolling it along it. Nice post brother. Im happy you are doing this!

It walks too these days :)

im glad im not, i do feel sorry for you guys though. youd think with modern medical stuff it would be easy to transplant the skin back on there, skin graphs for injuries are pretty common.

I'm actually trying to make a bunch of active improvements in my life right now. It feels good to care about accomplishing things.

Even trying out vegetarianism and hoping to move toward veganism. People can say what they will about it, but I'm doing it for a sort of Buddhist Eightfold Path type of thing.

There's a dissonance I normally ignore when I care so much about animals and whatever else, then I go on to eat meat thoughtlessly. For my own peace of mind, I need to act through all my values and live as I think and so often speak.

Well the problem is that a lot of nerves get taken with the skin too, and modern medicine still can't replace those yet

yeah it wont have as many nerves but it will have more than the 0 currently

Right on dewd. Once we finish our work with this we can show everybody and nobody will know we ever did it. Foreskin is probably the oldest biggest fetish there is

I look at it l as a natural part of attraction and sexuality that a lot of guys get taken away unwillingly. But that's just me. My story regarding it sucks because my Mother had decided to do it when I was like one or two, so I've got memories of confusion and pain from that little. Fucking sucks.

Yeah, I don't get how a person could exist without realizing how good it would feel to have foreskin. Just the basic appearance shows a masturbation device. The head of an uncut dick usually looks like fucking bubble gum, and I was in fucking high school with this old man skin on my dick.

I'm 29 now, but this shit just finally got to me. I wanna feel natural again.

You or anyone else notice the smell? Anyone, natural or restoring.

Some days, I've noticed the smell is fucking LEGITIMATELY like lobster. And not in any bad way. It actually smells good enough that I know a lover would appreciate it too.

I got cut in my twenties for no reason. Fapping is not fapping now. It will be soon again though

Why are you so worried about something no-one will ever see?

I dont find any fish smells. Fish and cheese and many other nasty shit goes only for gashes. I'd sniff ya user. Prolly swordfight ya and tongue ya. No boys smell. Maybe they all shower before we get together but I remember my own smell and i'd love it. It's like farts or queefs. A man will smell his buddy's fart and laugh. A queef and he'll puke