Who else is just itching for ww3 to start? There are a few reasons why i want it to start...

Who else is just itching for ww3 to start? There are a few reasons why i want it to start. But ths biggest one is for the united states to fall and we can rebuild america the way the constitution states.

It's impossible so keep dreaming

Biggest reason for me is so I can stop going to work, and stop worrying about all the shit going on in my shitty life. I'll only have one thing to worry about. Surviving

Whats impossible? Ww3 or the us being consitutional?

both

The us being constitutional is pretty much impossible. But ww3 is looking more likely every day. If we keep bombing the middle east, pissing of north korea, and keep shoving accusations down russia's throat, i think its pretty likely is next couple years

yet nothing will happen
>tfw no happening ever

will never happen. I'll give you a hint why countries go to war

WW3 ! WW3 ! WW3 ! WW3 ! WW3 ! WW3 ! WW3 ! WW3 ! WW3 ! WW3 !

Well why do you think we bombed syria.

the posibility of ww3 is there, some country mistake at this rate could turn into a catalyst, but still, I don't think that any leader wants to get there

Sooner or later we are gonna need to reduce the population, before war i would prefer that each couple wouldn't birth more than two people, but some are too selfish to try to understand.

World war 3 has already started

>i don't think any leader
except one

Thats what china tried to do. It would have worked but they already had too many people

proof or stfu

spiritual warfare

We've essentially set the end in stone through anti-intellectualism and environmental damage. Really, a sooner end is better than a later one.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME1!!1!

but the lolis... :'(

>feelsbad.jpg

Which amendment has Ugh of Kansas beating Nungh of Arizona over the head with a rock before making babies with a 12 year old blind chick 18 months before they both shit their own guts out?

'cos that's a not too unrealistic picture of gen. 1 post nuclear Americans.

thought i was the only one with this feeling.

ausfag here.

>be 23
>life is fine
>Just bored with it

> china
and India, too. they shoukd be nuked--why should we, the rest of the world pay for their overbreeding? you whine about mexicans, but my beautiful border city turned into New Bombay and New Peking. no white person now gets STEM majors or jobs. bring back the Mexicans!

>the thought of shitposting with countries minutes away from getting nuked on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and /bant/

I was thinking its probably time to reset humanity. Go thru another dark age.

the environment would appreciate us getting our shit together, not go through another age of pollution

Science Fiction aside, the US government would probably survive a nuclear war. And most amerifats not living in big cities. However all infrastructure would fall apart, and basically all quality of life would turn to shit except for those at the very top.

The one element of Fallout vidya that rings true for me is the Enclave- an ultrafascist "FREEDOM" state, with somewhat limited power to enforce its freedom on the rest of us. Otherwise, I imagine States would survive, and some kind of Congress. And some kind of President.

everything 1000x shittier though, than what we have today.

and the Constitution would be interpreted pretty much the way the faggots at the very top want to interpret it.

>strangely like the way they do today

The us goverment most likely would survive, but they wouldnt have near as much power as before. So it would be easier to overthrow them and cause a revolution

When the apocalypse still sounds better than millennials lecturing you on pronouns.

Grow the fuck up.

Addendum: You autistic fucking waste of space. My actual autistic three year old has more god damned sense than you.

Naw nigga I ain't getting fucking drafted only to die. I know I sound pathetic and like a bitch, but c'mon who here actually want to go to a shit country getting shot at like right now. Also if America falls we all are most likely going to die as well. And don't give me that bs about how you will because you know what you're doing. Be realistic.

I cant get drafted hehe. Im only 16. Plus i live in bum fuck nowhere so there are pleny of spots to wait out the war incase i do. Aslo my community is pretty much self seficiant, so we'll be good

WW3 is still very unlikely but Civil War on the other hand...

The FBI basically declared war on Trump and his administration today and its become pretty obvious that the white house has been taken over by a bunch of crooks. At the same time we're starting to see a massive amount of uneducated Americans who have been brainwashed by the right's propaganda and are willing to follow Trump blindly. Even if Trump is impeached, these guys aren't going to magically disappear. They're going to have to be dealt with sooner or later.

And don't forget, those people have a shit load of guns.

is there a soul in there

Everyone in America does. It's going to get ugly when they find clear evidence of treason and a new era of McCarthyism starts to take place but instead of communists it's going to be anything related to Trump. The right cannot handle being wrong and are going to feel as if they're being persecuted and will start comitting terrorist attacks.